Lev Tahor children appeal to public via letters
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 09, 2014 07:09AM

This post pertains to the Lev Tahor homeschooling case. I've read up on it a bit. What I find absolutely stunning are the distinct parallels between this and the ongoing Twelve Tribes case in Germany. This article (below) tells of the Lev Tahor cult's strategy to raise public sympathy by sending letters ostensibly written by the children who are in state custody, to the authorities and the press. In those letters you will find all of the phrases that we already see in the Twelve Tribes' website: "I've got the best parents in the world; why can't I as a child, live my parent's religion; etc etc". STUNNING!

[www.montrealgazette.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lev Tahor children appeal to public via letters
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 11, 2014 01:26AM

"Absolutely stunning"?

Nothing stunning about this.

Controversial grops called "cults" often attempt to spin situations through public relations efforts.

For example groups such as Children of God, polygamist sects, Jehovah's Witnesses and the Strong City compound in New Mexico have attempted to operatte in much the same way.

Various groups spin accountabity for their bad behavior as "persecution" and may use children like props or puppets for PR campaigns.

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: February 14, 2014 05:08AM

Chabad used me as a pawn and still do it for sympathy. It's more common than not, I'd think.

Date: February 25, 2014 03:52AM

Date: March 01, 2014 06:08AM

February 22, 2014 at 7pm
Global News, 16x9 – Lev Tahor

[globalnews.ca]#

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 01, 2014 09:12AM

Breaking news concerning this and other groups of interest can be seen at Cult News Network.

See [www.cultnews.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.