Merkaba.org A Letter to Gary Smith from Drunvalo Melchizedek 2003
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 02, 2011 10:32AM

Below are excerpts of a 2003 letter outlining more calculated tall tales from "Gary Smith".

"A Letter to Gary Smith from Drunvalo Melchizedek" January 17th, 2003

Notice how "Gary Smith" after making insults, verbals smears, and calls to a violent "duel" closes with "In The Light of God's Unconditional Love".
Same techniques as above, fake Love-Bomb to vicious abuse, to fake love-bomb. Its an abusers technique of control.

And "Gary Smith" was calling for the end of the solar system 10 years ago, and still is today.
Just a big load of bullshit to try and scare his followers, to get more donations and more cash.
Every corrupt leader knows you control people by using FEAR.

------------QUOTE excerpts for educational analysis and research-----------------------

A Letter to Gary Smith from Drunvalo Melchizedek
January 17th, 2003

"Gary Smith,

I apologize again for not responding to your email dated December 26, 2002 sooner, but I have been extremely busy since that time, and was not really at work until the first week of January. A copy of your original email as well as your second email is at the end of this letter.
In your statement you said, “We have never communicated directly in this lifetime, even though I have sent him letters and a gift I have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply.” I apologize for this also. I have never seen a letter or a gift from you ever until this email, but the Flower of Life organization has become very large and often I don’t get the communications personally.
So now to your email. I have read your email, and there are so many untruths within your email that it is hard to even know where to begin.
First of all, which is very important, the reason that I used your name in the "Open Letter" was because I have received vast amounts of complaints about you not only from individuals around the world, but from organizations. There are other teachers out there, I am sure, but only you, Alton and Anna Hayes have consistently caused people to feel uncomfortable with something you have done or said publicly that has caused them to actually contact me asking for clarification. If you had not been causing these problems, then I would not be writing this letter now. So let's get that clear before I begin. (At the end of this letter you can read two of these complaints that I pulled off of just one of our computers, one who is considering being your student, and the second one from one of your teachers.)
You mentioned John Armitage, the two of you taught together for awhile, as hating you, and it does seem that he is definitely concerned by what you are teaching, but he is only one of a long string of people to write to me about what they perceive as your misinformation. This has been going on for years now, and is the reason I am responding to you. There are many teachers out there worldwide using my material. I know that, but more complaints have been centered around you and your teachings than any other person alive. Alton has a close second.

[...]

So let's look at what you said in your email, since that is what you have asked me to respond to, and then at the end of this letter I will tell you my feelings beyond your email. Again, there are so many untruths in your email that I probably will only mention some of them. I will quote you in italic and then answer:
"Mary Beth returned after checking out Alton and said Alton was in your Advanced workshop and told you and the class that Thoth told me to do the techniques differently."

This never happened. Thoth himself has commented to me on the importance of never changing the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation for the same reason the Angels have said the same thing. One change in the meditation, and all is lost. The understanding of vast spans of time of scientific study from the entire cosmos is contaminated by such actions. Do you or Alton really believe that you know more about Mer-Ka-Ba science than all of life everywhere? Neither of you had ever even heard of the Mer-Ka-Ba until you read my books or saw my videos or came to one of my classes. You said this yourself.

"In addition, I was told that upon Alton telling you of this, it was said to me that you took Alton aside in your workshop where the two of you talked privately. When you returned to the group I was told you came back to the group and stated to everyone that Alton has the true techniques. Then my understanding is that you never taught another advanced class again."

What garbage! I did speak with Alton privately, but I NEVER said that he had the "true techniques". At that time, he didn’t have any “techniques” except those that I put out to him in the workshop. In fact I told Alton to his face to never teach this information. That if he wanted to teach the Mer-Ka-Ba then to teach the first Mer-Ka-Ba level (and get trained) as the original level of the Mer-Ka-Ba is all that was necessary and useful at this time in history. This is still true to this day even though both of you have claimed that the original instructions are “obsolete” and that what you are teaching is better.
Further, Alton, when he came to me he told me the story that Sai Baba had given him the same exact instructions for the mediation, which I never believed even for one minute. But then after he began teaching, he changed his story and told his students that Thoth gave him the instructions (this was after he found out that Thoth had given me the instructions for the Tri-Phase), avoiding the truth that it came through me. Obviously, he is lying Only one of those stories could be truth (or neither one). And since I was in communication with both Sai Baba and Thoth, neither one of them said this was true.
The last statement that I "never taught another advanced class again" is just a calculated tale.

[..]
... The last one, the ninth one, was done in Alton's home country, Australia, several months or so after he attended. So another lie is revealed.
[...]
....Everyone did except certain false teachers who simply did not care what I said.
[...]
So, everyone who is making these kinds of claims is simply, again, coming from their ego. If they had checked my videos carefully, they probably would not have made these claims, for the videos make it clear that they are not telling the truth.

So to be clear, you, (and you have made the claim that you are a Melchizedek even though in your letter you imply that you did not, see enclosure #3) Alton, Haridas, Sheckenah, Brent Barton and all the other people who are making this claim of being a Melchizedek are simply telling what their egos want us to believe. ...

Even your following statement does not reflect the truth, “Out of respect for Drunvalo’s video tape teaching me the wonderful and lowest possible level of the Merkaba activations, the “Star Tetrahedron” etc……” ...

One of the biggest untruths you have said is in your following statement. “You see unlike Drunvalo, Alton, Almine Barton, Brent Barton and John Armitage, I do “Walk My Talk” by daily practicing my meditations. It is true that in the first twelve years, from 1971 until early 1984, I did have trouble remembering to do my mediation everyday, but since I began publicly teaching in late 1984, I have not missed a single day of the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation, not even once, though it changes in the way it is kept alive, which is part of the original instructions and which is something you probably have no knowledge of either since you are not trained.
Where do you get this kind of misinformation? Out of your head? Since you admitted in the beginning of your letter “We have never communicated directly in this lifetime”, and therefore you have no personal contact with me and know nothing of my day to day life, how can you make such an outrageous acquisition?
Personally, I believe you need to rethink your life and the way you are teaching to innocent people who think you are talking from truth and power. Almost all of the statements you have made in this letter are coming from other people second or third hand, not from personal experience. Is this how you get your information?

The statement I made to Hari Das, which is at the end of your letter, is just as true now as it was when I made it to Hari Das. And yes, you did “steal” from me. I’m sorry that I have to speak this way. It does not feel good to talk from my heart in this way, but it is necessary to protect both my students and yours.

You will probably respond with more false and untrue acquisitions trying to save face for your students, especially since in your second email to me yesterday you gave it the subject “Let The Duel Begin” and challenged me to a duel, assume you mean with words.
I am not here to fight you, but you have stepped into an area of consciousness that you know nothing about, in my opinion, and you were not invited. If I were to use another teacher’s personal meditation instructions, I would ask permission. It is only morally right, and that is the true meaning of “Walking Your Talk”, which is something I have not seen you do, not with me or anywhere in the world from the responses from so many people that I have received. You have claimed to your students that I gave you permission to teach the Mer-Ka-Ba. What a lie! What a lie to me and to your students.

Do you think that by doing your meditation seven times a day that that makes you better than other people, or that somehow you are superior? It sounds that way from your email. [...]

... I don’t want to be associated with you or your teachings for I don’t believe in what you are teaching. After I made statements trying to distance myself from you, you came back with statements, which we have recorded, that the Melchizedeks are both good and evil, light and dark, and that I am from the dark side. From Satan is the word you actually used. Kind of funny since in the beginning you placed me on a pedestal. You know nothing about the Melchizedek Order, this is obvious. [...]

You have recently even made ridiculous statements such as the solar system is going to be destroyed in October of 2002 and then when it didn’t happen, in order to save face, you claimed that the power of your group intervened and delayed it. This rather unguided action has caused mayhem in your organization. And of course, as usual, this was not true either.

So call your work your work and don’t make the connection to my work. They are completely different. The people who are complaining to me about you all believe that you and I are working together, and then they blame me for your problems. Whatever you are doing and saying to your students makes them think there is a connection between you and me. That is not true and you know it.
[...]
And Gary, I am not going to get into a “duel” with you as you suggested in your second email. Just stop using my name and my work, and everything will be fine. If you do not stop, then you leave me with no alternative but legal action and restraining orders in order to protect the poor people who simply want to know the truth about the Mer-Ka-Ba remember, Gary, you are using my material and my name; I have not taken one single word, drawing, photo or reference from you in anyway whatsoever.
May God bless your soul!
In Love and Service, Drunvalo Melchizedek
Enclosures:

1: Gary Smith’s First Email
2: Gary Smith’s Second Email & my reply
3: Letter of Inquiry about Gary Smith (Sample)
4: Letter from Gary’s Teacher (Sample)

(Number 3 & 4 are only two simple examples of hundreds of complaints and inquires about Gary Smith. They were not searched through, but just grabbed off of one of our computers. If you want more I hope you have lots of memory in your computer)

#1 (Gary Smith’s First Email)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:17:22 -0800
To: <alllife@theriver.com
Subject: Hello, a personal message from Gary Smith regarding John Armitage
Hello Drunvalo,
I have tried to contact you many times over the years without success. I even sent you some gifts in 1996 and dedicated my book to you. However, perhaps your organizational people did not forward the items and information to you.
Your message to John Armitage was immediately sent out by John to everyone he could reach. John is quite filled with hate and has tried constantly to disrupt my teachings after I refused to co-teach with him any more back in 1999.
[...]
Several of my teachers asked me to post on our website a response to the statements that you have posted on your website about me.
I did take the time a while back to write a draft response to your remarks but decided not to finalize it and post it to my website because I didn't want to bring up anything between us from my side. (I did however sent the draft response out to some of my teachers who had asked me for the response, but I did not send it outside my group of teachers.)
Someone sent me a message which John sent out to lists and people throughout the world. I was and am very confused about your statements for I have never "stolen" anything from you. (This email, reportedly from you in John's announcement, is also attached at the bottom of the response.)
[...]
All my lectures are my teleconference. ...

In The Christ Light of God's Unconditional Love Gary

[...]
... it was from John and Almine that I took a certain amount of abuse, when we briefly co-taught, for taking the time to do my daily techniques. I spent many personal hours with both and neither one did any daily techniques. Almine went so far as to say in front of my meditation group that meditation is not necessary. ...

There is some old misinformation still being promoted by Drunvalo on his website about Melchizedeks and myself.
"The question has come from many of you if it is true that four of the five Melchizedeks on Earth at this time are: Haridas, Sheckenah, Drunvalo and Machiventa (They spelled it Marchivenda). (This is pure disinformation if D is saying that method of spelling came from me, but the sad thing is that D seems more concerned about spelling than knowledge for he quit using the Merkaba techniques on a daily basis long, long ago). This is being distributed in various ways by a man named Gary Smith. From what Machiventa himself has told me, this is not completely true. ...

Out of respect for Drunvalo's video tape teaching me the wonderful and lowest possible level of the Merkaba activations, the "Star Tetrahedron" at the beginning of my full unfoldment, I have up to now withheld comment on his statement above. However, this misinformation is now over four years old, his comments are directed at statements which I made in 1997 based upon information I was told came directly from Drunvalo, by a friend of Drunvalo.
Drunvalo and I apparently disagree on certain things, but we have never communicated directly in this lifetime, even though I have sent him letters and a gift I have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply. However, there are some things we do agree on, for I do agree that neither Haridas, Alton or Sheckenah is a Melchizedek. While Alton said to me personally that he was not a Melchizedek, both of the others have said to me personally, straight to my face that they are Melchizedeks.

To understand this, you have to realize my communication abilities with the higher dimensional levels in Creation was in its early stages in 1996/1997 when this all came about. I only had begun the Merkaba activations in 1996/1997, thus I relied on both my own unfolding abilities and others whom I trusted.
In 1996 I was general manager of a new age television station and one of the station volunteers was the daughter of Almine Barton. Almine told me when we first met that her son, Brent Barton, was one of "Drunvalo's 5 Melchizedeks". [...]

I called Brent/Sheckenah and he along with his mother Almine Barton, both stated to me that John/Haridas was one of Drunvalo's 5 Melchizedeks. Then, my student introduced me personally to John/Haridas, who in turn told me in person that he was one of Drunvalo's 5 Melchizedeks. John/Haridas also told me that Drunvalo had confirmed that he was one of the 5 by personally telling one of his own Flower of Life teachers, a Saskia Bosman (sp) to tell this to John. Thus, I completed what is called in laboratory testing a double blind experiment by asking John/Haridas if Brent/Sheckenah Barton was one of Drunvalo's 5 Melchizedek's and he said yes.

Now, I haven't alluded to Brent Barton and John Armitage being Melchizedeks for 4 years, thus I think it is time that Drunvalo took down this old misinformation from his website. Yes, it was my mistake for I believed Almine Barton when she lied to me in person many times about Brent being verified as a Melchizedek by Drunvalo. A double blind experiment uses a known situation to test an unknown situation. By accepting Almine's lie, I accepted the double blind test results even though I felt uneasy. However, that was a mistake 4 years ago and for the last 4 years, I have relied only on my own communications with Celestial Beings for any confirmations or information.
Thus, I do think it is time Drunvalo took the old misinformation off his website about me.
In Christ's Light, Gary Smith

PS It was only through constant daily meditations for over 7 years, with increasingly powerful Merkaba activation methods and techniques, that I was able to bring forth the full techniques and complete information about the Merkaba and Creation which are now included in the Sacred Merkaba Techniques. In 1995 I received 1 Merkaba activation, 2 Pranic Center activations and 6 Chakra cleanses in learning the Star Tetrahedron Merkaba activation by watching the "Drunvalo video". After watching the video, my unfolding communications with the Melchizedeks requested that I cleanse 13 chakras and do more and higher level Pranic Center activations. Then in 1996 I received 3 Merkaba activations from Alton, who according to one of Drunvalo's certified teachers had taken over the teaching of Drunvalo's higher level activations. However, in 1997 Alton stopped teaching multiple activations, and it was at that time that I was requested by the Melchizedeks to drop everything else in my life in order to travel and teach to others my Sacred Merkaba Techniques. In summary, over the years I have received the information, personal experiences and thus the true knowledge of a number of Merkaba Activations, Pranic Center Activations and Chakra Cleanses which I use on a daily basis as follows:

Received from Drunvalo video in 1995: 1 Merkaba Activation 2 Pranic Center Activations 6 Chakra Cleanses
Received from Alton in 1996: 3 Merkaba Activations
Received from Melchizedeks 1995 - 1998: 6 Merkaba Activations 6 Pranic Center Activations 58 Chakra Cleanses
Received from All That Is 1999 - 2001: 4 Merkaba Activations 2 Pranic Center Activations 63 Chakra Cleanses

Now Available in today's Basic Sacred Merkaba Techniques 2 day seminars: 2 Merkaba Activations 3 Pranic Center Activations 31 Chakra Cleanses
Now Available in today's Advanced Sacred Merkaba Techniques 2 day seminars: 6 Merkaba Activations 3 Pranic Center Activations 31 Chakra Cleanses
Now Available in today's Adept Sacred Merkaba Techniques 8 day seminars: 8
Merkaba Activations 6 Pranic Center Activations 58 Chakra Cleanses
Now Available in next year's Master's Sacred Merkaba Techniques 8 day seminars: 12 Merkaba Activations 8 Pranic Center Activations 121 Chakra Cleanses

Gary's Level Techniques: 16 Merkaba Activations 10 Pranic Center Activations 121 Chakra Cleanses
You see unlike Drunvalo, Alton, Almine Barton, Brent Barton and John Armitage, I do "Walk My Talk" by daily practicing my meditations. Each and every day in order to maintain my current level of consciousness and continue to expand, I do 7 meditations and several hours of prayer/mantras.

Preparation for Physical Body Ascensions
(I have erased this part of Gary Smith’s letter as it is simply his ideas on mediation and it is long, and has nothing to do with me or my work.)

Dear Hari Das,
(It’s interesting that Gary erased the message of Hari Das that preceded my message as it pertained to Gary and it did not hold Gary is a good light.)
Thanks you for sending this to me. I will try to be brief as the number of emails is huge.
Gary Smith and Alton have stolen information from me that was never meant to be used for human beings. It was designed by LIFE for planets. They are wrong in teaching this, and I have expressed the same feelings that "baba" talks about. The work that they are teaching is very dangerous for people to do.
First of all you must realize that both of these men have nothing to do with me and are connected in no way. They were never part of the Flower of Life organization. They simply went to a meditation group and used information incorrectly, and worse, they changed it dramatically.
The Flower of Life is an entirely different meditation, and it will not give the effects that baba has found.
There will be an open letter released in about a month about these men and other people who are misusing information taken from my workshops. You will be able to read it at <www.floweroflife.org>
I am truly sorry if this has caused you any problems.
In Love and Service, Drunvalo

#2 (Second Email of Gary Smith and my reply)
I turned the other cheek and did not respond after you struck me with the back of your hand with your misrepresentations that you posted to your website.
However, now you have struck me again with your open palm, after I turned the other cheek, with even further mistruths and misinformation.
Therefore, I Accept Your Invitation to a Duel.

A Very Interesting Reponses is Coming!
I Do Not Attack, But If Attacked I Do Defend.
I Do Walk My Talk. I Do Activate All My Merkabas 7 Times a Day.
By the way, maybe you should do a merkaba activation or two yourself for a change pace, as it might help you to remember who you really are and why you really came here.
In The Light of God's Unconditional Love
Gary

#3 (Letter of Inquiry about Gary Smith)
Name erased to protect them - on 11/1/02 1:26 PM __________________ wrote:
Do you recommend this organisation and the workshops that they give on > merkaba technics. When we practice the technic given by Drunvalo do we gain something by learning the Gary Smith technics. This person, Gary Smith, say that he is a Melchizedek, is it true ?
Thank you. Have a > nice week end. Love _______________

#4 (Letter from Teacher of Gary Smith)
Name erased to protect them. On 11/19/02 2:41 AM________________ wrote:
*** Please forward to Drunvalo. Thank you***
Re: The Gary Smith Situation
Dear Drunvalo,
I am writing to you from Tokyo regarding Gary Smith's recent activities.
I took the FOL workshop in Tokyo 2 years from Paul Knighten, a fine facilitator, and enjoyed the course very much. I later became an instructor with Gary Smith's organization, but in June of this year I became very concerned about the health of this group. I left it a few months ago after continuous imbalanced behavior from Mr. Smith.
It is rare that I would take the step that I am now, but I am very concerned about the outlandish claims that Mr. Smith has been making. These are creating a good deal of fear and confusion among his students and the public. I am concerned that his actions are damaging the overall reputation of merkaba. I can no longer simply sit by and watch this unfold and would like to consult your opinion.
Please let me know you have received this message, and how best to communicate with you privately on this matter. Thanks so much.
Love and light, _____________

On 11/20/02 2:35 AM, _________________wrote: (a second time)
Dear Drunvalo,
Many thanks for your acknowledgement and reply. Yes, Gary Smith is causing some real distress with his many and varied preposterous claims. You may or may not be aware that he is also claiming that you gave him permission to teach, and that he is a Melchizedek and a lineage holder in your lineage.. For example, I quote one of his senior teacher's emails to a student below:
"...because the lineage is an energetic connection which is passed on during the retreat/teachings. This is why Gary insists that we know that he received permission from Drunvalo to teach Merkaba, and that he was encouraged by Alton to do so."
In addition to the above, Gary Smith:
proclaimed in June that he attended a cosmic "council meeting" in which it was decided that the Sun would "go nova and destroy our solar system" in October of this year (2002). He said that Earth would be completely destroyed and that this is our chance "to ascend." He continued this hysteria with almost daily emails to his basic and advanced teachers' lists with a count-down to "the end" reading "4.2 months and counting, 3.7 months and counting, 3.3 months and counting," and so on, ad nauseum. Apparently, Smith has since claimed that because of the power of his organization the "ascension" has been delayed and the solar system will not be destroyed until next year or even later.
claims that he is "a 12th-dimensional being" while explaining that Jesus was merely a "10th-dimensional being." He went on to claim that he is a "Son of God" and "the only Melchizekek in this universe" while nonsensically later claiming that he is "1 of 5 Melchizedeks". He also claimed that his wife was a Melchizedek, but now that she has left him there is no mention of it.
claimed Jesus and Melchizedek to be his personal teachers, but is now claiming that he is beyond this and takes his teachings directly from God.
claims that teachers who have left his organization but continue to teach are "Satan Melchizedeks" and "will have a reservation made for them in the 2nd dimension Hell."
claims that "Jews are predominantly service-to-self type alien souls from the dark planet Malduke," that "the Jewish Maldukians are attacking [him]," and that "only those few whose DNA is Jewish have become angry" about his stance.
claimed at various times that people are trying to kill him, the governement is watching him, and even claimed that he disintegrated a black helicopter over his house with his powers.
et cetera....
How could I have become involved with this type of person? A good question. [...]
I found Smith's website which promised advanced activations and registered. Upon arrival meeting him I sensed that there was some unbalance in him, but I am of a compassionate demeanor and generally withhold judgement about others. [...]
However, by spring of this year, he began a descent into incoherence. I don't know what brought on this abrupt change.
When he came out with "the Sun will nova and destroy the solar system this October" statement in June, I felt truly alarmed. For weeks the teachers' list was stunned into silence. Then slowly came the acquiescence of a number of teachers. I couldn't believe that the list was going along with this! Prophecies of severe earth changes I can be open to, but the end of the solar system? I openly questioned him about his apocalyptic nonsense and his perverted views of Jewish DNA to the teachers' list and was promptly falsely accused by him and cut off the list. For a while I received a flood of private emails commending me. Many, many left his organization. One teacher wrote me with genuine concern that Smith may try to "send out vials of Gary-juice, so that they can all ascend together before the end of the solar system in October - Heaven's Gate style!" Fortunately, nothing like this has happened as far as I know.

To return to the question above, it is important to note that Smith does not make any wild claims to students in his organization's basic and advanced courses. Even the flyers on his current website are pale versions of his rabid rants that are to come later. Students are now unwittingly drawn in with the power of the techniques. Only after they arrive for a teacher training course, he hits them with his grandiose delusions about himself, his apocalyptic hysteria, his venom toward Jews, and, if students don't buy it and teach without him, finally, threats of damnation to hell. This is anything but in the spirit of unconditional love.
[...]
I feel his current state of mind and activities are very damaging to the general reputation of Merkaba activation. I would much appreciate any feedback on what I have written that you are able to offer. I hope that my letter will serve the greater good.
Love and light, _______________, Tokyo

------------QUOTE excerpts for educational analysis and research-----------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Merkaba.org Gary Smith CURES CANCER! Judgment Day, December 21, 2012
Date: December 05, 2011 06:37AM

Strange...the Wikipedia entry for Tillamook,Oregon, mentions only 2 notable people. [en.wikipedia.org]

"Gary Smith" isn't one of them.
How can that be?
After all, "Gary Smith" of Tillamook claims to be a new type of Jesus Christ II, isn't that notable?

And "Gary Smith" says he has also diagnosed the causes and CURES FOR CANCER!! Even that isn't enough for Tillamook to mention him?
Another Gary Smith website on cancer, tells everyone the cause and cures for cancer.

------------QUOTES for reference---------------
www.cancerhealing.org/book.htm
"The cause of cancer in a baby or young child is either karma or a spiritual test."

"The cause of adult and teenage cancer is self-destructive energies of suppressed anger at oneself and/or others....The discordant electro-magnetic energies generated by anger suppression will accumulate, over time, in the weakest portion of a physical body. Anger, not released, will build up in one location within a physical body until cells become deformed by the electro-magnetic energies generated by suppressed anger.
Over the years, layers of suppressed anger will deform other nearby cells until this mass of discordant energy creates a cancerous growth. This mass of deformed cancerous cells is the direct result of the discordant electro-magnetic energies generated by suppressed anger."
-------------------------------

So Gary Smith has discovered the causes and cures for CANCER! Where are Gary Smith Nobel Prizes?
Where is the world fame?

All you have to do is buy his booklet, and register for a seminar, then pay thousands and tens of thousands to become a Gary Smith "healer" after taking one of his 7 day total-brainwashing seminars, and sell everything you own! What a bargain.

On top of this, Gary Smith of Tillamook is predicting the end of the world in 2002...2003...and basically every year like 2011, 2012.
Remember the End of the World at 11/11/11 and the comet? Well....

So not only has "Gary Smith" cured the world of cancer, he has predicted the end of the world repeatedly, and has apparently saved the world over and over again by his magic!
Either that, or he just makes this bullshit up to scare his followers into buying more of his courses and cd's.

Gary Smith even says he "would like to thank Harold Camping" for predicting the End of The World.
(it never came...again)
Gary Smith, trying to cash-in on the Harold Camping media hype about the end of the world, that keeps not happening.
Could it be they keep calling for the end of the world, so they can keep taking all of the end of the world panic donations from their indoctrinated followers?
Yes.

-------------------quote excerpt for research--------------------
Translation: [what the text really means]

www.merkaba.org/recent/052011.html

Harold Camping, Today is May 20, 2011

“The Comforter” would like to thank Harold Camping and his group for making people aware of the fact that the Rapture Energies are coming and soon there will be the Physical Body Ascensions of those who are ready.
Translation: [hey all you Harold Camping followers, we want your money too!)

You are special people who stood up for God during the End Times. Thus, you still have time to get ready for a Physical Body Ascension and learn how to consciously work with the sun’s Rapture Energies so you are prepared to Ascend at anytime, from anywhere.
Translation: [If you are crazy enough to believe that junk, then pay the fees for our expensive End Times seminars to learn how to Ascend!]

We can teach you how to use Rapture Energies so you can be part of those who leave for the City of Gold in the prophesized Archangelic level Physical Body Ascension Process that will occur before December 21, 2012.
Translation: [don't miss out on Ascension to God, limited time offer. Just pay the fees for our expensive End Times seminars to learn how to Ascend! Tip, if you are not bankrupt yet, there are more courses we can sell you!]

These 3 steps enable one to begin training at home with Rapture Energies and to partake each week in our Sabbath’s guided visits to the City of Gold.
Translation: [you are a fish, and we are dangling a lure and hook in front of you to try and grab you by the gills. Each week we will HYPNOTIZE you over the telephone to buy more seminars! Its easy.]

Step One: Free Techniques*
Translation: [that is the worm on the end of the hook, you are the fish to be reeled in for the expensive seminars!]
Step Two: A Two Day Meditator Class
Step three: A Two Day Activator Class
Translation: [next is step 4-5-6-7-845...until you are dead broke]

* Daily usage of our free techniques and a liberal’s lifestyle of properly helping others in need, will enable one to become ready for an Angelic level Ascension on Judgment Day, December 21, 2012.

Translation: [brainwash yourself daily with repetition of our persuasion techniques, and liberally donate your cash to our bank accounts, so you won't DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH next year. When that doesn't happen, get ready for 2020].
---------------------------------

Re: Merkaba.org Gary Smith CURES CANCER! Judgment Day, December 21, 2012
Date: December 09, 2011 11:58AM

The One You Call Jesus Is(n't) Here
[www.youtube.com]

"Are you one of the 144,000 talked about in the Book of Revelation and many other ancient texts around the world?" (No)

(don't) Visit merkaba.org and listen to the True Jesus sing an Awakening
(ha ha! Gary Smith is also a lounge singer aka True Jesus...what vulgar blasphemy by Gary Smith. Never mind bad singing).

Re: www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult? scam, trance inductions
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 09, 2011 11:41PM

A lot of gurus are wannabe artists.

Andrew Cohen and Lee Lozowick (deceased) both fancied themselves musicians and had bands.

Gurdjieff ran a dance troupe and put de Hartmann a capable and promising composer to work, transcribing Gurdjieff's odd ball music, ending Hartmanns independent career.

Sharon Gans and Alex Horn ran a theatre group.

Kalindi, leader of Miracle of Love, sang and had wierd ukelele music.

Catherine Burroughs, who took the name Jetsunma Akhon Lamo after being disastrously recognized as a tulku by Penor Rinpoche (who also did this with Steven Seagal) also did songs.

Disciples make a risk free audience for those with tumid egos.

Re: www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult? Dec 21 2012
Date: December 10, 2011 02:15AM

The NEW and IMPROVED fake "True Jesus" is buying billboards now, looking for new fresh suckers...uh...followers.
[farm3.static.flickr.com]

No worries though, Gary "True Jesus" Smith can afford buying up billboards.
It ain't his money of course...OPM, Other Peoples Money.
Some wealthy follower is footing that advertising bill, once can be sure of that.

Who's going to pay for the radio ads? Time to CASH IN on the fake end of the world.

Gary "True Jesus" Smith is NOT a "humanist" or liberal.
He's a Capitalist Entrepreneur bidnizman, selling his fake New Wage religion on the open market, and doing conversational hypnosis on the phone each week, to put his followers into trance-states...then donate donate donate donate...donate donate donate donate...$$$$$$$ give it all away....to The True Jesus of course.
The True Jesus NEEDS YOUR CASH NOW.
THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH...

so says the FAKE un-Jesus "Gary Smith.
Its simply about getting easy cash. That's it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 11, 2011 02:11AM

Where is Flannery O'Connor when we need here?

Date: January 03, 2012 03:36AM

any developments?

Posted by: Azuria ()
Date: January 21, 2012 09:41AM

The Anticult
any developments?

I have a new development coming up shortly. Stay tuned for more about Gary Smith and his followers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.