Re: www.Sacred Merkaba, Gary Smith Experiences
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 15, 2011 09:14PM

'New Topic' button in top left hand corner?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: www.Sacred Merkaba, Gary Smith Experiences
Posted by: Azuria ()
Date: November 15, 2011 09:41PM

Stoic
'New Topic' button in top left hand corner?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Yes, of course.
I'm looking for opinions from frequent posters on this thread (Anticult, Corboy) on whether or not they agree with the cause. Whether or not they agree a brand new thread created to attracted current members is a good idea.

Current members of Merkaba would never read this thread. It's got the word "cult" everywhere.

The whole point is, this thread comes up as a top search result for Sacred Merkaba and Gary Smith. But search result says "Cult"
I know we can change the name of the thread, but the content of the thread has to be different too. We don't want merkaba member to click on the thread and then discover it's making claims of a scam - that will turn them away. We want info that reflects a genuine concern, that will keep them reading. Kind of like an intervention thread.

I know, I've stated this already. . . .

Any input on my idea?

Re: www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult? scam, trance inductions
Date: November 15, 2011 10:24PM

We all know Gary Smith is a scam, so what's the point of continuing this thread?

I want to use what we have learned, and turn our efforts into helping people.
Nothing is going to change with Gary Smith unless somebody does something about it.

There's a website, that doesn't do well on search engines, but this forum does.
I think we should use that to our advantage and try and help these victims.

Gary Smith, merkaba, 2012, don't let the scammers steal your money!!
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 15, 2011 11:06PM

The title of the thread can't be changed.
New titles of posts are picked up separately in search engines.

But new threads can be started, but those threads often just get lost in the shuffle.
But a new thread for victims can be started, and see if any come out to post.

But this often happens in these threads, where different approaches are debated.

The bottom line is that there are quite a few people reading the thread, just by looking at the numbers.
But of course, true believers are not going to seek out critical information.

But blunt harsh criticism works well for regular people, who can get a sense its a SCAM very quickly. Probably these kinds of threads are more effective for people who are not yet in the sect, but just looking at some of the material.
And even followers with doubts will read it in secret.
Many people don't realize its a scam, and get caught up with the New Age bullshit.

But once someone is deep into a sect, it seems very clear that gentle discussion doesn't work.
Time and time again, people who are in a sect, come and read very harsh and critical threads as lurkers, and only later come and talk about how it help snap them out of the hypnosis of the sect.

But at the same time, a more moderate approach probably works as well, but it really doesn't seem like there is any active web forum where followers of Gary Smith post.
If there is, that might be a good place to communicate with them.

But the best way to reach followers of Gary Smith, is to deconstruct Gary Smith's techniques, that he is using on people.
New facts with evidence and proof are what modify beliefs.

The failure of Gary Smith 11/11/11 is a fact that hurts his system.
But when people get in these sects, its not easy for them to get out.

So some people can do a soft approach to try and educate the public.

Some others can post strong WARNINGS that this sect wants to STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY by claiming the end of the world is 2012.
As if the sect leader can steal enough of his followers money in 2012, then he can retire and live like a king.
So the blunt message, don't get scammed by 2012 scammers, is a good message, short and sweet, and to the point. Don't give the 2012 scammers any money.

As far as stopping a destructive sect, there are many ideas in this thread, from filing complaints with the FTC, Attorney's General, IRS, and things along those lines.
Or sending a small donation check, to find out who is running the sect and cashing the checks.

It seems the best way to help people get out of these sects, is just telling the truth.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2011 11:17PM by The Anticult.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 15, 2011 11:36PM

How about "It Isnt Just Reiki Anymore" ?

Am intrigued and concerned that Reiki, which seems a rather popular alternative healing technique, crops up in association with this doomsday end of the world Gary Smith Merkaba stuff.

According to its websites, Reiki seems to be associated with or developed by a dr Usui

[www.google.com]

Why and When to Use This Therapy

Human beings are energy systems. If we accept this premise, then life energy is the essential and most basic element of the human energy system. We suffer when we don't have enough energy to carry out our life functions or when we, as energy systems, are out of balance. The effect of receiving a Reiki treatment is that our supply of life energy is increased and we return to balance. In this state of balance and renewed energy we can heal.

The Usui System of Reiki Healing is first a healing practice focusing on self-treatment. Daily practice is ideal. The practice balances and strengthens the functions and health of the physical body, enhances relaxation and self-awareness, and quiets and nourishes the spirit. Out of the practice of self-treatment, it becomes natural to treat family and friends with the same benefits.

Applying Reiki is practical and useful. It accelerates and strengthens any healing process from bruising to chronic illness to mental/emotional imbalance. Reiki can be used at any time and in any situation when we can lay our hands on ourselves or another.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Reiki, according to the above website, seems reassuring, it promises self healing.

But, if you get into Reiki and go to classes, you run the risk of getting entangled in situations that do not resemble the self healing and autonomy/empowerment promised by Reiki. You run the risk of ecountering stuff associated with Reiki that is not like Reiki at all, that will lead you into a mess of doomsday prophecies, fear driven practices, fears of losing and leaking away your energy if you get angry or dont do merkaba practices often enough, and scary stuff about Campaign Earth being propagated by a fellow who has had a very puzzling life, and will demand a great deal of you--and keep changing the demands when his predictions do not work out.

You will lose touch with your intentions to heal and end up living in fear of comets. least.

Reiki sounds fine. But stuff unlike Reiki seems to be hitching a ride and people

Smith himself in his autobiography claims some sort of experience in relation to Dr Usui and Reiki.

Going Beyond Reiki with Dr. Usui's Approval
By Gary Smith

Last edited: Thursday, January 02, 2003
Posted: Thursday, January 02, 2003

It is time to move beyond Reiki because the energies of Reiki have lost their purity.

Going Beyond Reiki with Dr Usui's Approval

by Gary Smith

It is time to move beyond Reiki because the energies of Reiki have lost their purity. The purity of Reiki has been deliberately destroyed by those dedicated to the service to self path of Ascension. Under the guise of sharing, the sacredness and secretness of Reiki was destroyed by people because of their personal monetary greed and/or their ego driven need to receive recognition from others.

In the summer of 1997, Dr Usui appeared to me. This surprised me as I had not received any direction from Melchizedek, who was My Teacher at the time, to study Reiki. The surprise was multiplied as I had personally met quite a number of very arrogant, service to self oriented people who were calling themselves Reiki Masters. (I also met wonderful people on the Service to others pathway of Ascension, including many Reiki Masters who were themselves personally each day using the energies of Reiki.)

However, it was Dr Usui's second appearance that had the most profound effect on me. This occurred when he appeared to me in California during my 7 week, 13,000 mile spiritual odyssey in the autumn of 1997. After teaching 3 workshops in 3 days I drove south from Los Angeles and spent the night in the desert at a motel with a spa. The next morning in the health spa I went to observe the spiritual energies of the masseuse before signing up for a massage. I found his fields large and discovered he was a Reiki Master who gave Reiki Massages. As I prepared for the Reiki Massage, Dr Usui and Quan Yin suddenly appeared. I informed the masseuse that Dr Usui and Quan Yin were now in the room and "if you receive a new Reiki Symbol from Dr Usui, you are to use it on me". I then lay down on the table and immediately my consciousness went interdimensional. At the end of the massage, I slowly arose and, upon seeing his saucer shaped eyes, my multidimensional voice "croaked" out, "I take it you received and used the new symbol". Unable to speak, he nodded.

The years, Blessons and spiritual exercises then passed by until one day in the year 2000, while I was communicating with my new Teacher, suddenly Dr Usui appeared again. This time he told me the story of Reiki and why symbols and attunements were used in Reiki. Then, using Dr Usui's information, My Teacher, and I created the first Sacred Merkaba Techniques Golden Flower of Life Spherical Healing Techniques which we tested on a few people in 2000. Then last year in 2001, My Teacher and I modified the techniques and began teaching this healing method to those who were ready.

Dr Usui explained that the time was not right in his day to give people the whole Creation story, Albert Einstein's Unified Field Theory and all the necessary expansions of consciousness which are required for people to be able to safely maintain a constant flow of God's energies of Unconditional Love flowing through them for extended periods of time.

Dr Usui then explained that he used symbols in attunements and healings, so that people would be able to pulse some of God's energies of Unconditional Love into others. Each time a Reiki symbol was used in healings or attunements, a pulse of Golden Flower of Life Spheres in the form of the symbol entered into the other person's spiritual energy fields and expanded their consciousness. This enabled Reiki practitioners and teachers some limited expansions to their own consciousness as they gave people healings and attunements.

He felt quite disappointed about the ego driven and/or money oriented few who destroyed his method of expanding the consciousness of Reiki practitioners. He said Reiki's safety and purity was contained in the length of time required between levels of Reiki and the number of healings each practitioner had to perform before accessing the next level of Reiki. It was the greed and ego of a few, that effectively destroyed the power of Reiki, for its effectiveness decreased substantially when people were able to attain Reiki Mastership in a few days or weeks. Reiki is the midpoint within the science of hands on healing, as it uses a simplified method for infusing God's Unconditional Love into others to perform healings and one time expansions of consciousness. Dr Usui said he used his pulsing visualization method for infusing Golden Flower of Life Spheres in complex symbolic arrangements into people's spiritual energy fields during attunements so as to slightly expand the consciousness of the people. Then when these people used symbols to heal others, they were able to pulse through their own bodies enough Golden Flower of Life Spheres of God's Pure Unconditional Love to heal many people.

The Sacred Merkaba Techniques Golden Flower of Life Spherical Healing Techniques culminate the science of hands on healing techniques. There is a cycle where you first have spiritual and religious healers who really do not know how they heal, but can. If you ask one how they heal, they will reply, the power of God flows through them in their healings. Dr Usui was the first hands on healer to quantify and write down any portion of the hands on healing process. The Sacred Merkaba Techniques Golden Flower of Life Spherical Healing Techniques now complete the hands on healing process by blending special hands on healing techniques with the tremendous expansions of consciousness which are required for any person to be able to completely heal themselves and others.

Reiki works on the 3rd dimensional level and raises one's consciousness to the 4th dimensional level of the Ascended Masters. In Reiki, one works with 4th dimensional Ascended Masters like St Germain. The Sacred Merkaba Techniques Golden Flower of Life Spherical Healing Techniques work on a level beyond duality, the level of Unity Consciousness. These techniques performed on a daily basis assures a person of their Ascension to the Bible's Heaven or the Paradise of the Koran, which is really the 4th dimensional level of Creation, and one can even go beyond Heaven/Paradise in one lifetime. This is possible because in these incredible healing techniques, one works with the most powerful of all energies in Creation, Golden Flower of Life Spheres of Pure Unconditional Love and Pure Consciousness received direct from Mother Father Creator God of All That Is.

There are prerequisites to learn the Sacred Merkaba Techniques Golden Flower of Life Spherical Healing Techniques. One must attend a Basic and an Advanced Sacred Merkaba Techniques workshop in order to learn the necessary activations into Unity Consciousness. It is only with greatly expanded levels of consciousness that is one able to fully learn and utilize these powerful healing techniques.

Unconditional Love is a state of consciousness used by all practitioners of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques to activate their spiritual energy fields into Merkabas. This process enables them to receive Golden Flower of Life Spheres from God in an "unceasing prayer", also called "unceasing meditation or Mahasamadhi", 24 hours a day. Additional information on the Sacred Merkaba Techniques is available at numerous lectures and/or workshops being given by certified teachers. Gary Smith, founder of these techniques, periodically gives teleconference lectures throughout the world. See www.merkaba.org for further details, a listing of currently certified teachers, and our worldwide calendar of workshops.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

So here's the worry: sincere and kind persons who want to learn more about Reiki may risk being pulled into some very exploitative and scary stuff.

As one citation put it,

"REIKI always seemed to leave practitioners searching for more.."

That search for more can lead you away from your desire to be a better healer for your family and friends into a scary doomsday project that operates based on FEAR.

[www.google.com]

Quote:
Showing results for reiki gary smith merkaba. Search instead for reiki gary smith markaba
Campaign Earth Update - Book 2 - Sacred Merkaba TechniquesBook 2 of Campaign Earth's Update, follows Gary Smith, founder of the Sacred ...
to him in 1997 during his first year of teaching the Sacred Merkaba Techniques.
... REIKI always seemed to leave practitioners searching for more...more kinds of ...
www.innerlightshop.com/sc/des_b_camp_upd2.php - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Reiki Training By The Keeper Of The 13th Crystal SkullShe studied Merkaba with Gary Smith and became an instructor as well as
trained with John Armitage of England for Shamballa Reiki. After her
transformation ...
crystal-skulls-mayan.com/Reiki_Training.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Short Introduction to the Sacred Merkaba Techniques (article) by ...Jan 2, 2003 ... Spirituality, Short, Introduction, to, the, Sacred, Merkaba, ... Gary Smith, click here
to update ... Going Beyond Reiki with Dr. Usui's Approval ...
www.authorsden.com/visit/viewArticle.asp?id=8582 - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Going Beyond Reiki with Dr. Usui's Approval (article) by Gary Smith ...Jan 2, 2003 ... Going Beyond Reiki with Dr Usui's Approval by Gary Smith It ...
www.authorsden.com/visit/viewArticle.asp?id=8580 - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

www.the144000.org Gary Smith, Doomsday cult ... - Cult Education ForumGary Smith, Merkaba stole/took a picture of the Jesuit to sumbit to ..... Note:
There seems a lot of overlap between Reiki practitioners and ...
forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,106027,page=7 - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Informationen von Gary SmithGary Smith now trains teachers of his Sacred Merkaba Techniques on a full ......
It is time to move beyond Reiki because the energies of Reiki have lost ...
mitglied.multimania.de/horstweyrich/garysmith.htm - 114k - Cached - Similar pages

Differences of Gary Smith's and Drunv... - merkaba - tribe.netThere was a period of time when Gary Smith changed so often his techniques (
and you really should think about the sacred merkaba ...
merkaba.tribe.net/.../93f8ef54-5ecc-4cae-9697-d6c7399d19b7 - 77k - Cached - Similar pages

Article - MER-KA-BA MEDITATIONI have learnt from a couple of different teachers one from Flower of Life and
another Gary Smith who has expanded the techniques (http://www.merkaba.org)
and ...
www.lightnet.co.uk/innerharmony/.../merkabamed.htm - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Merkaba's Negative EffectsJul 17, 2008 ... all merkaba practitioners.And drain energy from them-Drunvalo and Gary Smith.
And not only they-I discovered another "tradition",called ...
www.energeticforum.com/.../2321-merkabas-negative-effects.html - 94k - Cached - Similar pages

Ascending Beyond EnlightenmentBy Gary Smith. See all Articles by .... Going Beyond Reiki, with Dr Usui's Approval
d. Karma ... Who is Gary Smith, founder of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques? ...
www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Smith35.html - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

So...if you think you want to do a healing technique or go get sessions with a Reiki worker, make sure you stick only with that.

You want healing in your life, not to be burned with a new set of fears on top of the fears and anxieties you already have....

Date: November 16, 2011 05:42AM

Again if all you want to do is Reiki, dont let yourself get sidetracked.

Otherwise you'll end up being persuaded to make tiny little commitments here and there that add up to becoming involved with this stuff.

Thats the problem with energy. Its like money. You start out thinking all you need is just a little more...and then you run the risk of being persuaded that you need more and more and more and end up futzing with copper and crystals and people who obsess about comets and end times.

Here is something from Yahoogroups dated Wed Nov 5, 2003 4:36 pm

from Gary Smith

The Hall of Records Stargate and a Toys for Children with AIDS Prog Topic List < Prev Topic | Next
(the original headline for this message)

Things are moving so quickly now that it is difficult to take time
away from working on new discoveries to write about any of the
wondrous treasures that have already been found in the Hall of
Records by the Egyptian Research Group Leader and myself.

However, recently the Christs of the Great White Brotherhood informed
me that people should know some information about the "Stargate" that
is in the Hall of Records. Therefore, I have taken considerable time
to write up certain general information about Stargates, and have
included some specific details about the special Stargate that is in
the Hall of Records.

First of all we need to correct certain misinformation and
disinformation that has been given to people regarding Stargates.
A "Stargate" is a specific location that is used by Ascended Masters
and Lord Melchizedeks for interstellar and intergalactic visits to
other planets, other solar systems and other galaxies. A Stargate is
not an inter-dimensional doorway to the unknown; a Stargate is an
entranceway to a specific location. What others have called
Stargates are locations with a heightened level of spiritual energies
in one place that enables people to visit the 4th or 5th dimensional
levels of Earth at that one place, thus their name of inter-
dimensional gateways. A Stargate links one to the stars.

A Stargate is an express travel tube of spiritual energies. A
Stargate links two or more locations using a "Tunnel of Love". A
Stargate is a temporary "Tunnel of Love" or Pranic Tube type of
connection which enables people who are activating multiple
dimensional levels of their consciousness to be able to visit 9th,
10th, and 11th dimensional locations within our universe. The 9th
dimension is the consciousness level of planets, the 10th dimension
is the consciousness level of the Solar Suns of God and the 11th
dimension is the consciousness level of the Galactic Suns of God. An
enormous amount of Unconditional Love has to be generated in order to
create a Stargate. In addition, the flow of Unconditional Love has
to be continuous at all times during the Stargate Travels. A
Stargate is a temporary Pranic Tube built from the energies of
Unconditional Love which is used to connect two or more locations.

There is an inter-dimensional gateway in my home that is a large
copper cube filled with thousands of crystals, the largest weighing
50 pounds. This wondrous gateway was the location where hundreds of
people were baptized in my home until 2001 when I completely withdrew
from teaching in person. The same wonderful energies were used
whenever teachers were receiving baptisms at their intensives around
the world for 7 months, as I sat within the inter-dimensional gateway
during all Teacher Training Intensives. However, around 18 months
ago I endured a heavy spiritual test and was unable to walk for a
week while giving a Teacher Training Intensive using
teleconferencing. Unable to walk downstairs to the inter-dimensional
gateway, I began creating Stargates upstairs so I could continue to
easily bi-locate to students' baptisms. Now, the inter-dimensional
gateway downstairs is rarely used. The Stargates now located
upstairs enable me to take people with me through multiple Stargates
to visit the Suns of God locations in the upper dimensional levels of
our universe.

Stargates are activated through voice recognition; the proper
pronunciation of signature codes; and the exact destination of one's
visit in the precise language of that particular planet's solar
system or galaxy. Stargate Travelers must have the consciousness
level of an Enlightened Solar Ascended Master to be able to visit
other planets in our solar system. The consciousness size of a Lord
Melchizedek is needed to access the specific codes that are required
to visit other solar systems and galaxies. However, the
consciousness of a Sun of God is required to simultaneously create
multiple Stargates in order that others may travel to other planets,
suns and galaxies.

My personal voice training to perform the proper pronunciations of
the sound signature codes that are needed to fully activate a
Stargate began 3 years ago. A Solar Ascended Master appeared to a
South African diplomat's wife, who herself was the corporate
president of a clothing company. The Solar Ascended Master asked her
to fly to the US, meet Gary Smith and learn his Sacred Merkaba
Techniques. She brought an incredible gift to Gary when she came to
the US to learn his Sacred Merkaba Techniques. Upon walking in the
door to the Teacher's Training Intensive Gary saw that she was
carrying a sacred Zulu mask, and was being followed by a dozen Zulu
Ascended Masters. The Zulu Ascended Masters had followed her from
South Africa to personally see to whom she was giving one of their
sacred masks.

The Zulu Ascended Masters who came here 3 years ago, stayed and
together we have had many adventures. It was the Zulu Ascended
Masters of the Forces of Light who taught me how to pronounce the
higher dimensional sounds of the codes and sound signatures which are
required for activating Stargates. After several months of practice,
I thought I was ready and tried saying out loud, one of the sound
signatures which the Zulu Ascended Masters had been teaching to me.
The results were quite fascinating. I blew out my vocal cords and
couldn't talk for 30 hours. Fortunately, my voice returned 30 hours
later, a full hour before I was to give a new Teacher Training
Intensive. And so it was that I went back to practicing the sound
vibrations for 2 more years. Then after two more years of daily
prayers, meditations, spiritual tests and continued practice in the
proper vocalizing of the codes and sound signatures, I was able to
properly say them out loud. Thus, beginning early this year I
combined my research information on Stargates from the Hall of
Records with my 3 years of voice training from the 4th dimensional
Zulu Ascended Masters to start creating multiple Stargates on Earth
so Stargate Travels could be available to all Sacred Merkaba
Techniques Teachers and Meditators. A Stargate is a multi-
dimensional location of heightened spiritual energies. A Stargate's
Pranic Tube type "Tunnels of Love" connects all dimensional levels on
a planet to the same dimensional levels of another Planetary, or Sun
of God consciousness elsewhere in our universe. The units of
consciousness or units of Unconditional Love which create a Stargate
are released from their Tunnel of Love arrangement when a Stargate is
closed. These units of consciousness from a Stargate are
then "given" to the spiritual energy fields of consciousness of every
individual who traveled through that Stargate. Thus, Stargate
Travels enable people to receive mammoth expansions of consciousness
to help them attain Enlightenment and thus be able to Ascend multiple
dimensional levels in this one lifetime. And so it was early this
year that I started using sound signatures to create multiple
Stargates simultaneously at different locations throughout the world.

Traveling through a Stargate is instantaneous, no matter the distance
or dimensional level because all dimensional levels exist
simultaneously in one location. Those using the new Teachers level
Sacred Merkaba Techniques now activate dimensional levels of their
consciousness up to the Suns of God level in Creation. A Solar Sun
of God's consciousness is the size of an entire solar system and
portions of that large of a consciousness are able to transverse
great distances instantaneously merely by focusing a stream of their
consciousness through the Stargate to a distant location. In this
manner, large expansions of consciousness can occur from creating one
Stargate. Personal energies and the energies of God's Unconditional
Love are used to create a Stargate. The energies of a Stargate are
shared among all who travel through a properly created Stargate.
Those who properly create Stargates have their units of consciousness
replenished at their Sun of God consciousness level, and those who
create Stargates must be part of the Solar Consciousness of their own
solar system in order to receive this replenishment. It is Quantum
Physics' quantas of energy, or the Golden Spheres and Golden Flower
of Life Spheres of God's Unconditional Love, which are used to create
Stargates. A portion of one's activated consciousness, at each
dimensional level activated, travels to the same dimensional level at
the distant location enabling all dimensional levels of one's
activated consciousness to expand. Each Stargate Travel expands an
individual's consciousness on every dimensional level which they have
activated their consciousness. This wondrous process has enabled me
to expand the consciousness levels of teachers and meditators
throughout the world by creating multiple Stargates. This unique
method of creating multiple Stargates simultaneously was developed by
the Christs level of the Great White Brotherhood to prepare
meditators and teachers for the power of the new Sacred Merkaba
Techniques which we have just received from the Hall of Records.

The Christs of the Hall of Record's Great White Brotherhood and the
Egyptian Research Group Leader asked me in July 2002 to begin testing
people to see who among them was ready for the full power of the 13th
dimensional "Christ's Light" spiritual energies of God's
Unconditional Love. Then, early this year the Great White
Brotherhood recommended that I begin using multiple Stargates to
quickly elevate the consciousness levels of Sacred Merkaba Techniques
Teachers, Meditators, and others who appeared to be ready. And so it
was that we in the Sacred Merkaba Techniques for two months opened
our gatherings to all people, so all who wished could receive the
mammoth expansions of consciousness generated by Stargate Travels.
The wondrous and heightened energies at each location we visited this
year using Stargate Travels helped many people cleanse and greatly
expand their spiritual energy fields of consciousness.

And so it was that for the first nine months of this year, many
people have been traveling through Stargates without knowing it. In
this way people found out through their own personal experience that
it is not necessary to know the details of hyper-dimensional Stargate
Travel in order to enjoy the celestial fruits of visiting the higher
dimensional levels of the Solar Suns of God and the Galactic Suns
within our Universe. Using Stargates this year many Sacred Merkaba
Techniques Meditators and Teachers have visited the 9th, 10th and
11th dimensional levels of our universe, yet most can not recall
much, if anything, about these exciting experiences. This lack of
recall is normal. The experiences we gain in the higher dimensional
levels of Creation are beyond anything our 3D brain can comprehend
because there are no common reference points in our 3D life that can
even begin to describe the Light and beauty of the higher dimensional
levels. In addition, our meditation journeys are like the journeys
in our dream state of consciousness when we sleep and very little is
remembered because the storage capacity of our mind is limited.
Thus, due to memory size limitations of the mind and a lack of common
reference points in 3D life, we only retain fleeting memories of
vastness or wondrous expansions of consciousness out to the size of a
galaxy. Our mind is not our physical brain but the experiencer of
the brain/body for our real consciousness, our Earthly Spirit Light
Body. All experiences from our Stargate Travels are permanently
recorded in our spiritual energy fields of consciousness for our own
personal use. These experiences along with other associated
information will become available to us as we expand our conscious
awareness from our physical brain/body to include the full amount of
our total consciousness that is available to us in our Earthly Spirit
Light Bodies. Stargate Travels have expanded multiple levels of our
consciousness and this sacred process has prepared people for the
full power of the 3rd dimensional Star Octahedron Light Body
activations. The Quantum Physics explanations of how these
expansions of consciousness occur to us during our Stargate Travels,
and even the conscious memories of our interstellar travels through
Stargates, are no more necessary to our reaching Enlightenment, than
it is necessary for us to know the physics of the internal combustion
engine before we can drive our car to the market.

The wonderful higher dimensional travels to "places with no names"
which Sacred Merkaba Techniques Teachers, Meditators and others have
enjoyed this year were Stargate Travels. We recorded certain of
these Stargate Travels, including ones to the Suns of God dimensional
levels of our universe. We now use these wonderful, consciousness
expanding Stargate Travels in our intensives, workshops, and even in
certain of our introductory lectures. The immense infusion of
spiritual energies through Stargate Travels was needed because of the
vast spiritual powers now contained in the new Sacred Merkaba
Techniques. These amazingly powerful techniques which our lineage
has just now received from the Hall of Records require that Stargate
Travels be included in all Sacred Merkaba Techniques 3-Day Workshops
and Intensives.

The new Teacher's level techniques were only released to a "Beta Test
Site" 3 weeks ago during the Oregon 8 day Teacher Training Intensive
at the end of September. The first 7 day Teachers Update Intensive on
the new techniques just ended on Sunday. The new techniques are
exceedingly powerful and have already enabled a number of Teachers to
attain Enlightenment.

One of the most exciting aspects of Stargate Travel is that
the "sound signature" vibrations and the personal experiences we gain
in the higher dimensional levels are recorded permanently in
expansions of consciousness within our Earthly Spirit Light Body.
The sound signatures and experiences of our Stargate Travels
are "recorded" in Light and become part of the Light that is around
each of us. This Light, which envelops each of us, is the essence of
who we are, our Earthly Spirit Light Body. Each sound signature
which our ears hear as "sound" vibrations is also comprised of the
vibrations of "Light". In the higher dimensional levels of Creation
there is no "sound", there is only Light. However, Sound vibrations
do contain Light vibrations and thus the Light vibrations of sound
signatures, along with the electro-magnetically recorded memories of
our higher dimensional experiences become part of the Light of our
Earthly Spirit Light Body. In this manner, those who visit higher
dimensional places by Stargate Travel using the proper codes and
sound signatures, etc, have their experiences from that particular
Stargate Travel trip displayed in bright lights within their Earthly
Spirit Light Body. When a Stargate dissolves the units of
consciousness that comprised the "Tunnel of Love" enter into the
spiritual energy fields of consciousness of the traveler. In this
manner consciousness is expanded and the sound signatures used during
Stargate Travels are infused into one's Earthly Spirit Light Body as
Light.

A Stargate is usually created in just one specific location, for
travel by certain Enlightened Ones to one specific location. The
Creation of an interstellar Stargate requires a number of Enlightened
individuals to all be using the same proper prayers, meditations and
spiritual techniques in one specific way over a specified period of
time. Each Stargate also requires a huge expenditure of personal
spiritual energies from all of the individuals who are repeating the
proper prayers, spiritual techniques, codes and sound signatures so
that a gateway to the stars called a Stargate, can be manifested into
existence temporarily at that one location. Each Stargate is only
open for brief periods of time because of the tremendous drain on the
personal spiritual energies of the Enlightened Ones who create the
Stargate. Again, there is a huge difference between Stargates and
the inter-dimensional gateways that one or more people are able to
create in meditations. Inter-dimensional gateways are created when
numbers of people gather in one place to do meditations and/or
prayers. The increasing of spiritual energies in one location
creates an inter-dimensional gateway. This is why churches, mosques,
temples, synagogues, etc are built. This is why religious people
gather in one place, because their prayers in worship create an inter-
dimensional gateway. This is also why one meditates in one place in
their home, to increase the spiritual energies in that one place ¾ so
that each time one meditates and/or prays, an inter-dimensional
gateway opens in their home in that one place. The same process
occurs in all religions when they pray to God. Thus, all churches,
synagogues, mosques, temples and other places where sincere people
gather in prayer and/or meditation have inter-dimensional gateways.
This is why there is a "sacredness" around them, for in times of
worship their inter-dimensional gateways open fully to the 4th
dimension of the Planetary Ascended Masters of Earth and the Angelic
Kingdom of Heaven/Paradise.

My personal voice training came from Zulu Ascended Masters while my
spiritual training for creating Stargates was done by the Christs.
In October 2001 it was explained to me that in order to Ascend into
the next level of consciousness, I would need to go into complete
seclusion. I agreed and my last personal meeting with any teacher or
meditator of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques occurred in early November
2001. And so it was that my next level of spiritual training
unfolded:

The number of my meditations each day was increased from 3 to 7.

I began a reclusive way of life, only leaving the inside of my home
two to three times a month to obtain groceries.

All my time is to be focused on meditating and writing. Prayer
mantras are used whenever doing household duties of cleaning,
cooking, etc.

And so it is that for 2 years now, all I do is meditate, write, eat
and sleep, except when giving teleconferencing lectures by
telephone. The process of my creating lower dimensional level
Stargates for people had been occurring for several years, but these
were training level Stargates, more on the same level of inter-
dimensional gateways because they were being used to travel to the
higher dimensional locations of planet Earth. However, in April of
2003 everything went up several levels! Two "Temples of Eternal
Flame" were created in my home. My personal meditations were
increased to 9 complete meditations each day. And so it is that for
the last 6 months, two flames have burned continuously, day and
night, at each of the 2 locations in my home where I create
Stargates. One area is used for my personal Stargates and
meditations. The second Eternal Flame burns at the location where
immense Group Stargates are created during teleconferences.

The huge Group Stargate in my home, when activated, is used to
connect many locations on planet Earth for Group Stargate Travels to
planets in other solar systems and galaxies within our universe.
Group Stargate Travels enable people from diverse backgrounds to find
their unity as Suns of God and thus be able to travel throughout our
universe. All it takes is years of prayers and meditations in a
remote setting by one person living alone without visitors, the
passing of painful spiritual tests on many levels and the presence of
an Eternal Flame for one to create a Stargate on planet Earth. While
many on the planet can create inter-dimensional gateways, only a
realized Sun of God can create Stargates.

There is a very special and permanent Stargate located in the ancient
Hall of Records. The Stargate has been within the Hall of Records
for 3,500 years but this particular Stargate is much older than the
Hall of Records. In fact, the "Hall of Records" was actually built
around this unique and very ancient Stargate. The special Stargate
within the Hall of Records is where certain Enlightened Ones are able
to access the information about anything "spiritually important",
which has ever happened on planet Earth, whenever that information is
needed. The Hall of Records is not a public library; one does
not "browse". If an Enlightened One has "need" of certain
information, then the Hall of Records is a depository of wisdom. But
one can only access "needed" information which they are "authorized"
or sufficiently expanded in consciousness to understand and work with.

There are levels of wisdom within all knowledge. Thus, the highest
level of information about Stargates is limited to those in the Unity
state of Consciousness. A second level of Stargate knowledge is
accessible only by 6th dimensional Lord Melchizedeks and those beings
who are in the Unity state of Consciousness. In addition, there is a
third level that contains a vast amount of wisdom which is open to
all Enlightened members of the Forces of Light. In all situations,
it takes a certain level, or size, of consciousness together with
specific codes and sound signatures to activate this unique
Stargate. However, this extremely ancient Stargate in the Hall of
Records does enable qualified consciousnesses to access all of the
5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th dimensional levels of knowledge which
relate to planet Earth. These amazing high levels of information are
also considered by some to be part of the "Hall of Records", but
these information depositories at the higher dimensional levels of
planet Earth have been called by many names, by many people, in many
lands. The amazing amount of information deposited at the higher
dimensional levels covers the time before humanity walked upon the
earth. Information is deposited there about special races of non
human beings who lived long ago upon planet Earth, during which they
gained their experiences, passed their tests and Ascended as entire
races. This wondrous higher dimensional level information also
covers certain incredible events which only happen at the higher
dimensional levels of a 9th dimensional planetary consciousness like
Earth. Another amazing wonder of this ancient Stargate is that
beings with higher levels of consciousness can also access
dimensional levels within the Hall of Records that are located on
other planets, solar systems and galaxies. Obviously, each level of
travel beyond planet Earth will require the creation of a higher
dimensional level Stargate with even more complex access codes and
sound signatures.

There are presently two people, the Egyptian Research Group Leader
and myself, now living on 3rd dimensional Earth who are currently
certified by the Christs' level of the Great White Brotherhood to
occasionally take groups of people "who are ready" through a series
of Stargates during spiritual work-related events, up into the Solar
and Galactic Suns of God dimensional levels of our Universe. The
Egyptian Research Group Leader creates temporary Stargates to
transport his group into the Hall of Records for information
gathering and analysis. We, in the Sacred Merkaba Techniques, use a
different process as we travel to many locations and not just one.
We raise people's consciousnesses to the level of Enlightenment using
spiritual energy field, or Lightbody activations. In this manner,
all Meditators and Teachers are able to enjoy Stargate Travels up
into the Suns of God levels of Creation, as part of their
consciousness expansion training in becoming Trinity Spiritual
Healers.

If you would like to personally experience the joy of Stargate
Travel, please contact the nearest Sacred Merkaba Techniques Teacher
in your area of the world. We currently have several introductory
lectures where Stargate Travels to the Suns of God dimensional levels
were included as part of the lecture during some tests we performed
in June 2003. Each of our trained teachers travels several times
each day to the Suns of God consciousness levels of our universe
during their Light Body activations. In addition, teachers have
enjoyed mammoth expansions of consciousness through repeated Stargate
Travels during their Teacher Training Intensives and special
gathering this year. Thus, each of our current teacher's spiritual
energy fields of consciousness have the necessary "Lights Within" to
show the "Lords of Karma" that the teacher is an experienced Stargate
Traveler. As experienced Stargate Travelers, who daily activate
their Sun of God consciousness levels, our teachers are also able to
take those of their students "who are ready", up into the Suns of God
level in Creation using Stargates. All current teachers are listed
on our website at www.merkaba.org. Also, some of our teachers are
able to travel to distant locations, if someone there will pay for
the teacher's expenses. Please email Christslight2002@...
if you are interested in having a teacher come to you. This will
enable those "who are ready" in any area of the world to be able to
experience Stargate Travels.

In closing, the most powerful Stargate Travels occur when one makes
multiple visits to the highest dimensional levels in Creation,
repeatedly over several days. The spiritual energies one gains
through multiple Stargate Travels are awesome. We are now using
multiple Stargate Travels during our 3-Day Meditator Intensives
because the associated mammoth expansions of consciousness are
necessary for one to become certified in 3 days as a Spiritual
Trinity Healer. The Trinity Healing Techniques enable us to become
God's Love in Action. The healing of others empowers one to be of
true Service to God. Service to God is Love in Action. Our Trinity
Spiritual Healings are now becoming available to people. Our Trinity
Spiritual Healers in South Africa are now working with the poor and
dying. They are going to the hospices and homes that care for the
thousands of children who are dying of AIDS because hospitals are
full of victims of the epidemic. Our Trinity Healings do work. Our
healers do go out in dangerous situations to heal the poor and dying
because our techniques do work. We also have a Toys for Children with
AIDS program that is collecting toys and/or donations. We are buying
toys this Christmas for children with AIDS because they may not be
alive for next Christmas. Please email Christslight2002@earthlinknet
for more information on the Toys for Children with AIDS program and
how you can help by sending a toy or a contribution to South Africa.

Have to close now. There is an incredible amount of work necessary
to integrate all of the wondrous new techniques from the Hall of
Records into our new Teacher's level and Meditator's level Sacred
Merkaba Techniques. I sincerely recommend a truly life changing
experience for each of you. The new Star Octahedron Sacred Merkaba
Techniques we received from the Hall of Records and the multiple
Stargate Travels that are available to people during our 3-Day
Workshops are a wonder filled spiritual adventure. Then, just 7
weeks later, one becomes eligible to learn the new and wondrous
Trinity Spiritual Healing Techniques and to enjoy amazing multiple
Stargate Travels every day of a 3-Day Meditator's Retreat. This total
life changing experience empowers one to be a wonderfully effective
spiritual healer.

Please read the new information that has just now been posted to our
website at www.merkaba.org regarding the new Sacred Merkaba
Techniques 3-Day Workshops and Intensives with Stargate Travels. The
new information on our website also includes some details about
certain of the new Hall of Records' techniques which are now part of
the lineage of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques.

These truly are the most wondrous of times.

In the Light of God's Unconditional Love

Gary Smith

(unquote)

Date: November 16, 2011 05:58AM

And from a forum discussion among persons into various merkaba/ah techniques there is this:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 754600
United States
07/10/2010 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

One person wrote:
Report Copyright Violation Re: I've been studying merkaba meditation for 10 years.....ask me anything.
Did you study with Gary Smith? He's saying he's the *only* one who knows the true Merkaba Meditation.

I did a weekend workshop with him oh, 13 years ago now. (Corboy 13 years minus 2010 would be 1997)He says those teachings are no longer true

Another person replied

I have studied Gary's meditation but never met him. I've taken maybe 5 workshops connected to his organization. I'm not sure I can really comment on the nature of the meditation and what's right or wrong or if one version is better then another. I can say I'm happy with the version I learned from him though.

I can tell you what my understanding is though. The reason those teachings arent true is that as the energies on earth increase and change, different geometric configurations are more relevant or beneficial to increasing concious development on earth before the shift. So after the shift another merkaba may float your boat a little better. My take anyway.

D

Date: November 16, 2011 05:59AM

The dialog quoted above was from here

[www.godlikeproductions.com]

So...whatever Gary Smith taught 13 years ago, he reportedly claims now is no longer true.

Anyone who keeps changing his teaching is someone you can never graduate from.

Date: November 17, 2011 10:54AM

Has anyone ever read The Celestine Prophecy?

Could James Redfield be Gary Smith?

Go to celestinevision.com

He has audio recordings too!

And boy do they sound alike.

It just occured to me how similar Redfield's novel is to Gary Smith's teachings.
- There are no coincidences in life
- The whole energy thing.
- Ascending once you have mastered all of the insights.

So similar.

James Redfield, Gary Smith, Doomsday 2012 scam, trance inductions
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 17, 2011 07:15PM

James Redfield made a ton of money when his book was a big hit years back.
The end of the Celestine Prophecy book, instructs the reader to buy more books to give to others to spread the message.
Very good viral marketing technique.
James Redfield is a soft-sell salesman.

The Celestine Prophecy is an absolutely awful book, and his Prophecies failed too.
He is now trying to cash in on the 2012 bullshit too.
Anything for a buck.
They tell people they are selling hope, but in fact they are selling fear.

But Redfield is very slick and professional, you see him posing on his website with his earth-tone sweaters, and seeming non-threatening, like a kindly New Age Mr Rogers.

Doesn't seem reasonable that he would risk it by messing around with something as sleazy and borderline as the Gary Smith project. Gary Smith is really very low on the New Age totem pole, compared to the real professional salesmen like James Redfield.

Most of the New Wage material "content" is very similar.
And they all use similar processes of using conversational hypnosis on people, to persuade them.
They have all been using teleconferences for years.
Very effective for doing hypnosis, as its all verbal and done by voice.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.