Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: retrieiving posts from Internet Archive and Google/Bing cache
Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: September 24, 2013 04:54PM

I wonder if anyone can help me save this thread:
[web.archive.org]

I think it went to about 18 pages with a flurry of posts earlier this year. I found and copied pages 1, 7, 8, and 9 from the web archive, but no luck with the rest. I haven't checked Google cache yet. Got to run now and have a crazy few days ahead. I only just noticed that that thread was lost. There have only really been a few of us sharing information about that group and we've all received threats (both legal and not so legal) so any help would be appreciated. This is a particularly ruthless criminal org.

And I just noticed on Rick's article archive that there are articles about this group on three different pages. When your webmaster gets a chance, can they be combined?

[culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

The Innersound organisation is a front for the Korean cult described in the Jungshim page and the third article is another about the arrest of the Jumgshim founders back in 1999.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: retrieiving posts from Internet Archive and Google/Bing cache
Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: September 24, 2013 11:45PM

Little update. The first three pages made it to this new site:
[forum.culteducation.com]

So we have pages 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, and 9 of the original 18-page thread. I'll add pages 7-9 to that thread over the weekend
It isn't a huge loss as there is still plenty of info and links to ward off all but the most indoctrinated, but there were some interesting (and disturbing) personal testimonies as well as some hilariously pathetic defenses from members among those other pages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.