Tony Alamo
Posted by: EsBravo32 ()
Date: October 07, 2008 01:38PM

Talk about a sociopath, Tony Alamo fits the definition down to a "tee". I have spent the past 2 week studying Tony Alamo, and his "Christian" ministries. I have listened to a dozen or so of his online messages. The man can't even get through a prayer w/ out telling people they are going to hell and defending his character/ministry. Throughout the hour long broadcast, Alamo constantly reminds people that Bill Clinton hired an assassin to kill him; he goes on and on about how the Vatican controls the world, including governments. He claims that Jim Jones was really a CIA undercover agent sent in to kill all of those people. Alamo also says that the raid on the Branch Dravidians was ordered by the Vatican. He lives in a constant state of paranoia (so it seems), proudly proclaiming how he kicked people out of "HIS" church for disagreeing with him, even on the slightest of things.
If you want to find out more about him, go to his web site, which is filled with 20 year old pictures, a whole page on one of the people he kicked out of "HIS" church and page after page about how he is innocent of any and all charges ever leveled against him.
His online messages are pretty much all the same, even though he is reading a different passage in the Bible; he focuses on: God's wrath, how everyone, except for his followers are going to hell; spending half of the broadcast, as I mentioned before, defending "HIS" church, and their doctrine.
On one broadcast, Alamo brought in a dozen or so of his "followers" to rebut the claims that he abuses the young girls on the compound. All of these girls had been born on the compound (it's been around over 30 years), and of course they only had wonderful things to say about the man. Tony would ask 11, 12 and 13 year old girls if he ever molested them or if they had ever heard of him molesting one of their friends. This alone shows Alamo's mental illness, the fact that he thinks any of this would convince anyone (outside of HIS ministry) of his innocence. Think about it, he (more than likely) forced these young girls to come onto "HIS" radio show and sing of "HIS" praises. Is anyone stupid enough to believe that these girls would speak poorly of him, right in front of his face?
I would encourage anyone to check this dildo out; he thinks so highly of "HIMSELF", he can't understand how others would think poorly of "HIM".

Love God and Serve Others
Erik

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tony Alamo
Posted by: EsBravo32 ()
Date: October 12, 2008 01:22PM

Please post if you have any new information re. Tony Alamo

Love God and Serve Others
Erik

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.