New Life Church
Posted by: slvrhawk ()
Date: September 17, 2005 08:23AM

One of the South Carolina members of the multistate cult New Life Church (not a mainstream organization found with internet search) cried out for help. In several conversations with this person she told of the horrors and physical/sexual abuse in her daily life without really knowing what was happening to her was against the laws of God and man. She wanted to and planned an escape simply to have a life where she could make her own choices and not be beaten if she ask 'why'. I lost contact with this person after I did what I believed was the right thing to do to protect her from an immediate danger only hours before it was to happen. Her escape plan was well thought out and planned carefully but there was no time to implement it before the immediate danger would happen so I turned the conversations over to authorities. The purpose of this post is to ask if this cult is being investigated because I did lose contact, have heard nothing more about it and I feel in my heart this person seeking freedom will never see beyond the walls that enclose her if she wasn't removed on the first attempt of verification by authorities. The practices of this cult are rather standard. They profess old testiment bible values and absolute male control. The females are simply property to be used and have very little education(home school program by church) beyond what is needed to maintain a household, have babies, and satisfy the husband usually several times her age appointed by the church. They are not allowed contact with outsiders, the females dress in clothing from another era to include scarfs or coverings for their hair. They are taught from birth that any contact with authorities will result in them being placed in prison or sold by evil outsiders who sacrafice people in their worship. This cult cant be found with an internet search because there are many mainstream organizations with the same name that cause the searcher to think its just a hoax. However, from my conversations with this person it has been in existance for more than 14 years without being known except by those born in it as she was. It was my prayer that somehow, someone else had told of its existance and something was being done to at least investigate it. She was extremely specific with dates, times, names, addresses in our conversations leaving no doubt to me that she was absolutly telling the truth. Those I won't post but will reply to email.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.