Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Science of Identity - All the info you like
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: September 27, 2006 01:03AM

I am very glad that I happened across this forum in the months I have spent recovering from being a recent student of Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

Yes I have noticed that there is another thread on this topic - that still appears to be attracting posts after almost two years LMFAO :lol: near the end. Wish I had come here first.

Anyway I would like to share that cultreporter is a small group of people joined by their experience of Siddha's cult and who wish to do something about it. Destructing his web of secrecy and deception appears to us to be a good start.

We have started a blog which is at cultreporter.blogspot.com which is documenting how the cult operates and Siddha's teachings. With 8 years in the cult between we feel that we can provide a good insight into what goes on there. We know firsthand how dangerous this cult is and how abusive it is to women and children in particular.

I haven't read that whole long thread yet so I don't know if this is there but the latest is from May 2006 that Siddha has instructed his followers to take up radical survivalist measures to prepare for the armageddon that he predicts will occur as the result of a world wide bird flu pandemic. I was personally there during this latest panic. In thirty years he has predicted the end of the world 3 times, another during the 70s on account of world nuclear war and in 1999 on account of the millenium.

We are updating it every day so there will be details about this there tomorrow and plenty of other entries coming. Incredibly the blog only went up today and we have already been threatened by an active member! Apparently we are all demons that will burn in hell - still beats being there
:evil:

We have other plans to make more sites and raise more awareness of Science of Identity. If this is of interest to anyone please check out the blog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 27, 2006 11:50AM

BIRD FLU PANDEMIC - Yes, that's right down Siddha's alley - Seems like he has caught the "Howard Hughes syndrome" - reclusive and obsessed with germs! :(

Maybe they will be required to go inside those bubble devices so they don't catch any germs! That would be quite a sight to see hundreds of bubbles bouncing up and down at the kirtan!

NUCLEAR WAR: Yes, Siddha did speak about this a lot during the 1970s but then one time in the 1980s he said that there would NOT be a nuclear war as long as the pure devotee was on the planet (i.e. HIMSELF!). Maybe since then he has had another word with the big blue K and told him that it would be okay to annihilate every other country except USA (and maybe Australia?)???? :lol:

2-K MILLENIUM BUG: I didn't know that Siddha had gotten on this bandwagon, but then again I was WELL away from the group by 1999.

AUSTRALIAN BLOG: Right on - yes, we are all concerned for the children!

:wink:

Date: September 28, 2006 03:29PM

Is just a little blog!

My apologies to all that have tried to find the cultreporter blog and gotten a blank page.

It has caught a virus that will not allow posting. Have checked with the tech support at the site and they are working on it. All the files are saved and we are in the process of making mirror sites and a freesite, so will post back soon with the details.

The threat which came first day the blog went up was from a fanatical devotee who two of us know very well who just so happens to be a web developer so we are not totally shocked, although we didn't think there would be much he would be able to do.

Interestingly today the same two of us have gotten e-mails from a disciple who never took interest in our spiritual life when we were there offerring us FREE OF CHARGE whatever we would like - if only we provide him with an address to send it to. Brilliant scheme that one :roll:

We are not giving up.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 28, 2006 07:49PM

Please don't post email addresses here.

Date: September 30, 2006 07:05AM

Sorry re : e-mail

Ok, the blog is up again and growing by the day

The site under construction is at www.freewebs.com/scieneofidentity

If it is of interest to you please bookmark and return because we are putting a lot of work into it and there will be more articles soon.

Thanks to everyone that has e-mailed supporting us - you outnumber the hate mail 10 to 1 :D

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 30, 2006 07:23AM

nothing there.

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: October 01, 2006 08:42AM

NOTHING THERE :?:

Date: October 01, 2006 09:37AM

:roll: www.freewebs.com/scienceofidentity.com

Whoops there was a c missing, they just don't make keyboards for my demonic fingers :twisted:

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: October 13, 2006 08:45PM

I have been away and still nothing there :roll:

You do not make a lot of sense and are offensive to Jagad Guru, WHY?

He is a man of pure devotion and highly regarded as Krishna's servant, in another post, you deemed Krishna highly after I posted a response to someone who wanted to know how to get a friend away from Krishna Consciousness.

If you worship Krishna, how can you condemn Siddha? By doing so you are not putting yourself in a good position, do you realize the ramifications of what you are doing?

Jessica

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 13, 2006 11:18PM

Jessica
If you worship Krishna, how can you condemn Siddha? By doing so you are not putting yourself in a good position, do you realize the ramifications of what you are doing?

Jessica

:!: Ramifications - now there's a big word!

:!: Read carefully the thread entitled "Krishna group in Hawaii" for more info on Siddha. We are not condemning Siddha - we are merely questioning some of his actions, such as for example his recent avian flu predictions, and why does he want a select group of his disciples to stock up on food, water and firearms???

Six months later and the avian flu has killed maybe 300 people worldwide - pneumonia kills more people than that every day!

:o

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.