Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: UK based group in East Sussex
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:39PM

It is against the rules of this message board to post contact information, such as email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 05, 2013 11:05PM

Medium in which fees are paid

[www.google.com]

Booking - Centerforconsciousascension.netDivine Healing Master Key Level 2 Booking Form Center for Conscious
Ascension. ... All fees are to be in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank. Name.
Address ...
98.130.104.128/training_divineheal_level2_form.php - Similar pages

Booking - Center for Conscious AscensionNon-Refundable Deposit to be received by 11 April 2008 to secure your place, £
80. Full Fee, £485. All fees are to be in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank ...
98.130.104.128/workshops_getting_form.php - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Divine Healing Master Key Level 1 Booking Form Center for ...Divine Healing Master Key Level 1 Booking Form Center for Conscious
Ascension. ... All fees are to be in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank. Name.
Address ...
www.centerforconsciousascension.net/training_divineheal_level1_form.php - Similar pages

July 6, 2011 - Center for Conscious AscensionJul 6, 2011 ... When Nicolas and I set up the Center for Conscious Ascension, our .... It is time
for us to increase our fees for private sessions from £60 to £70 ...
www.centerforconsciousascension.net/news_archive.php?news_id... - 51k - Cached - Similar pages

Phone sessions

http://www.centerforconsciousascension.net/phone_session.php

Phone, Skype and ooVoo audo/video sessions are available in the United Kingdom and worldwide for:

Divine Healing Master Key
Lightbody Integration
Walk-in Integration
Soul Contract Reading
Energetic Imprinting Reabsorbtion
Soul Contract Vow Breaking
Colour Light Therapy

Sessions need to be booked and paid for at least 48 hours in advance. All payments are to be by cheque, bank transfer, credit card or Paypal. All cheques are to be made out to either Nicolas David Ngan or Dr A. S. Hallaire, depending on who you are working with, in pounds Sterling drawn on a United Kingdom bank and posted to:

1B Locke King Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0SY, United Kingdom for Ahlmeirah

7 Fosse Way, West Byfleet, Surrey KT14 6BG For Nicolas

Credit/Debit card and Paypal payments are subject to a 3.4% handling fee.

If you need to cancel or postpone a session we would appreciate at least 48 hours notice by phone (as email is not as reliable) in order to give us time to book in a replacement client. Otherwise the full fee is due.

Sessions are available in English and French (Ahlmeirah only)

PHONE SESSION FEES

When paying by cheque or bank transfer within the United Kingdom: £70 per hour (Email Nicolas or Ahlmeirah for the exact account details). e.g.

A 2 hour healing session is 2 x £70 = £140.
A normal Soul Contract Reading (1hr prep + 1.5hrs presentation) is 2.5hrs x £70 = £175
When paying by credit/debit card/PayPal: £73.77 per hour, inclusive of the paypal handling charge, when using the payment field below. e.g.

A 2 hour healing session is 2 x £73.07 = £147.24.
A normal Soul Contract Reading (1hr prep + 1.5hrs presentation) is 2.5hrs x £73.77 = £183.98

Due to the low cost of making international calls from the United Kingdom we are able to offer the international phone sessions for a minimal extra charge.

To enter the amount to pay e.g £146.14 simply type 146.14 in the "Phone Session Fees" data field below and click on "Pay Ahlmeirah" or "Pay Nicolas" depending on who you are working with.

Phone Session Fees :

Posted by: Blaster ()
Date: February 24, 2013 05:00PM

I did some research on Awaken Radiant Sun Limited and Roshahnne Ammariel and it seems to me she may now be going by the name of Shekeira Shaozen.

A quick check at companies house showed that Roshahnne Ammariel who has been accused of running an abusive group and Shekeira Shaozen are one and the same.

A quick check of the land registry shows the house she lives in is worth upwards of £2 million which isn't bad considering she describes her job as a "therapist" and her partner is a "kinesiologist".

Posted by: JaneAkshar ()
Date: March 10, 2013 04:19AM

You could try contacting Ian Haworth of the Cult Information Service UK based

Date: March 19, 2013 01:45AM

I think the Family Survival Trust also provide support for cult victims.

Date: March 25, 2013 03:07PM

Corboy
I don't think the Centre for Conscious Ascension has anything to do with Shekeira Shaozen who is being accused of running an abusive group, although both ring very loud alarm bells.

Date: May 30, 2013 07:35AM

I wonder why Roshahhne Ammariel changed her name to Shekeira Shaozen. even that just gives you worries about someone to be honest without having to think about the other negative comments made about her running an abusive group.

It always surprises me how people don't consider how someone posing as a "counsellor" could abuse that position of trust with a client to keep them in therapy and effectively funding their lifestyle. Once "courses" are mentioned which by nature means encouraging someone to change heir views on something and a group is used to apply peer pressure through the self-disclosure of personal details including family denunciations then alarm bells must be ringing. Add to this any religious content and you have a very cult like mix.

Just think what would this woman probably be doing if she wasn't doing this, and just look how big her house is compared to yours. Does this seem right?

Posted by: elizabeth.smith ()
Date: June 21, 2013 03:38PM

I was contacted by the UK government funded new religious movement monitoring organisation INFORM who are run by Professor Eileen Barker and who were interested in learning more about Roshahnne Ammariel / Shekeira Shaozen as they had received a number of enquiries regarding the group that she runs.

It might be worth anyone who has any interest in this group contacting them to get a good understanding of their unethical practices of manipulation and influence.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2013 08:27PM

elizabeth.smith:

Eileen Barker has been called a "cult apologist."

See [www.culteducation.com]

Barker received funding from Rev. Moon for her book "Making of a Moonie."

Barker has historically had very friendly relationships with groups called "cults" such as Scientology. In my opinion Barker is not a reliable objective source for information about cults. I would not recommend her as a resource to anyone.

Posted by: johnanchovie ()
Date: July 08, 2013 09:12PM

I would recommend that as a starting point that you read this wonderful book by Tim Guest.

[en.wikipedia.org]

It is a moving account of a child brought into the Bhagwan cult by his mother. I found it to be a crucial step in my own waking up from cult control. If your daughter could read it, it may well be a step in the right direction. It got me out of Scientology, and that is powerful reccomendation in my opinion.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.