Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
UK based group in East Sussex
Posted by: zara.wagner ()
Date: January 04, 2013 10:53PM

Sorry for maybe being off topic on this posting, I'm not sure whether this site only covers the US and the group I am concerned about is based in the UK but myself and my husband are both worried that our daughter has got involved with a dangerous group based in Maynards Green, East Sussex. The group seems to be new age related and offes courses in "Vibrational Healing", "Divine Key Mater Class" and "Etheric colour mediation".It all sounds very odd to us and our concern is that the group seems to have taken over our daughters life. She is we believe paying them a significant sum from her pay cheque each week, she seems to believe anything this group tells her, she has become very removed from family life and constantly lies to us about her nvolvement with this group, and she has recently started believing she is alergic to wheat and sugar which we believe has come from her involvement with this group. Can anyone please help me and my husband understand what is going on here and does anyone have any experience of this group? I beleive the group is run by a lady called Roshahnne Ammariel and there are two other women involved, someone called Shakira Shaozen and someone called Lauren Farrell. We really would be grateful for any help. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UK based group in East Sussex
Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:38AM

It is good that you have found this forum. I hope someone can enlighten you. I too got ripped off mainly by pseudo-tantra groups to the tune of about £10K until I saw the light.

Anyway I will do some digging around. Keep in touch here.

Date: January 11, 2013 11:20AM

See [www.youtube.com]

The website on MySpace was deleted or cancelled:

[www.myspace.com]

"Invalid Friend ID ... This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted."

Here's a cached version:

[tinyurl.com]

This does not sound good:

"About me: I am your worst nightmare. I pose as a counsellor and developer of new treatments. When you tell me your problems, I use them to make you feel insecure. I will befriend you and draw you into my close circle of confidents. You will be made to feel wanted, loved and special. All the time i will be using the problems you have told me to alienate your family and true friends. I will start telling you about a path to freedom and glory. The details and the doctorine I describe is blurred and confusing. Sessions are long and intense. You will become more engrossed with my teachings, will be drawn into attending courses and will spend all you money on supporting me. I will encourage you to break with your family and friends, will convince you you are sick and will encourage you to go on a special diet to cleanse your body of toxins. You will become weak, will feel confused and will finally succumb and give me and my cult everything I want. I will leave you broken and penniless. Your family will curse the day they ever heard about me. You will think I am your friend, but I am your worst nightmare."

Details

Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Bi
Body type: 5' 4" / Some extra baggage
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Other
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Children: I don't want kids
Education: Some college
Income: $250,000 and Higher

[Note the bad spelling and poor grammar in the above]

Check out the company: AWAKEN RADIANT SUN LIMITED

[www.cdrex.com]

[www.companiesintheuk.co.uk]

[www.cdrex.com]

[company-director-check.co.uk]

Pay a visit to the area and ask around what the neighbours think:

Awaken Radiant Sun Limited (06184460) - Gaia Lea, Maynards Green, Heathfield, East Sussex TN21 0DE

Hope this helps.

====

In researching the above my alarm bells were ringing VERY loudly. I think you are right to be worried.

====

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 11:24AM by SeekingTruth.

Date: January 11, 2013 11:43AM

Worse and worse. I've just checked out the website at:

[centerforconsciousascension.net]

and my fears were confirmed.

This stuff is based on the warped tenets of the Rajneesh - Osho free-love sex-cult.

Both these people Ahlmeirah Ariel Hallaire and Nicolas David Ngan have been trained at the School of Awakening which is run by some woman who was brought up on the Rajneesh Ranch in Oregon before they all got kicked out of the US for tax-evasion, bio-terrorism, fraud, and attempted murder.

Pedophilia was also rampant on the Ranch, as it was (and maybe still is) on the Osho Communes around the world including the UK. Being "inducted into sex by the elders" has been reported on the web by many of the now-troubled 'kids' from the communes.

Check out "Bhagwan - the God Who Failed" for an expose of the cult. Also "My Life in Orange" by Tim Guest.

Meanwhile get your daughter out of this cult - NOW.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 11:50AM by SeekingTruth.

Date: January 16, 2013 12:15AM

Bumpity bump ...

but after spending time researching this cult nothing has been heard from the OP even though I sent them a PM and posted here.

Date: January 21, 2013 05:59AM

Many thanks for this. Sorry for the late reply but my husband and I have been at our wits ends what to do about this. We feel like we are in a nightmare as we cannot speak to her about the group or her diet. She constantly refuses to discuss anything about them and just tells us we would never understand or when we ask what she has been doing she says "stuff" and leaves it at that. I fear she will lose her job and I think it was probably behind the breakdown of her relationship with her fiancé who she seemed to turn on and accuse of being controlling and manipulative when he was anything but to be honest. We just don't know where to turn to for help to be honest.

Posted by: George.andrews ()
Date: January 29, 2013 05:36PM

Unfortunately my wife and I have experience of this group and the people running it as about five years ago our youngest daughter got involved with them. The leader of the group I believe was posing as a counsellor offering help to clients but my daughter ended up attending various "new age courses" with her and others. In the end she was paying them over three hundred pounds a month for various therapies. It took us two years to fully understand what had happened and only managed this with the help of a charity called The Cult Information Centre and we tried in vain to get her to understand how they were a negative impact in her life but to no real affect. Eventually I'm sorry to say we lost contact with her as both myself and my wife were too distraught to continue discussing her involvement with her and it just became too far for us to travel to discuss things, although we do still hope that one day she will understand what this bunch is about.
They seemed to us to be more like a religion and her involvement more like an addiction. I don't know whether she is still involved with them to be honest as she hasn't spoke to us or her sister in three years about that aspect of her life
From what we could find out about them they seem to offer some sort of a chance of attaining a spiritual enlightenment and all sorts of great fictitious spiritual powers and benefits and visions of a new and wonderful life but all the time they seem to be encouraging the member to attack their family. My older daughter spent a long time discussing things with her sister and I know was concerned about the amount of times the group encouraged her to attack her family in front of other members of the group.
Two years ago I answered an appeal by someone who set up a web site asking for information on Roshahhne Ammariel and at that time my wife spoke to a lady who had also a very similar story. Her son got involved and the lady and the son's partner were appealing for information on the group as they were separating and there was two children were involved.
I understand she did manage to use a trained counsellor to intervene and help her son but I'm not sure of anything else unfortunately. I will drop her an email to see if i can find anything else from her but If you want to message me please do.
George

Posted by: elizabeth.smith ()
Date: February 05, 2013 07:33PM

Dear Zara

I'm so sorry to hear about what is happening with your daughter and this group.

My son was involved with this group for about four years and they ruined his life at the time through basically destroying his relationships with his partner and encouraging him to pay the group leaders huge amounts of money each month for more and more self development courses and treatments. It's hardly surprising the leader of the group lives in a £2m house really. I spoke with George about them at the time when he answered my son's partners request for information on them and it was george who told me about this site and your posting. We both had similar things happen to our children when they got involved with them. My son's partner was really worried about how he changed and basically these people started to influence all aspects of his life and his parenting. It was very much like an addiction to him and nothing anyone could say or do would help him understand how he had changed or what nonsense they were using to influence him. Some of their teachings seemed just so full of hatred and basically they seemed to be preaching a very selfish lifestyle for people to adopt. It was awful to be honest. we had someone from the church try and talk to him and also a close friend but non of it worked at the time. In the end his partner took the children away back to Devon where she was originally from so she could be close to her family. His involvement basically cost him his job, his savings and his family and children.

I have spoken to a handful of people about this group after my son's partner and i with the help of one of our friends set up a web page asking for more information on them as we wanted to find out more about them before trying to persuade him what was happening to him. At the time we knew nothing about them or the person running the group. I have managed to stay close to my sons ex- partner and will drop her a line to discuss this with her and see whether she can add anything.

Finally after she had gone back to live in Devon my son did eventually get to understand that these people were just interested in him for his money and it was all a big deception. We managed to persuade him to see a psychiatrist in Brighton who really helped him understand the situation and what had happened to him.

My advice to anyone with a family member involved with these or any other group is to stay calm, even though it hurts face the truth about what has happened and don't try and bury your head or ignore the problem, and get any professional help you can. Its hard to come to terms with how one of your family can change so quickly but its important not to just dismiss it as not being a problem and it's also very important to listen to what people who are advisig you. Its also hard sometimes to recognise the problem as the person can sometimes be ok, whilst other times they may be struggling to come to terms with themselves. I learnt this with my son. Somedays he would be fine, others he would be willing to do whatever the group leader was telling him, whether it was related to diet, helthcare, parenting or work. All these aspects the group leader tried to control and influence. My biggest regret is that we saw how my son had started to change, becoming more reserved and less fun, but it took us a while to act. unfortunately we found it hard to get any help but when we did finally manage to meet a psychologist in brighton who understood the problem we began to be able to get our son to understand what had happened to him and how much membership of this group and listening to their advice had cost him. It took us a while to get there but it is possible to get help and to reverse some, if not all of the damage.

Hope this helps, please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Beth

Date: February 05, 2013 09:41PM

Thanks George and Beth
Beth, Do you have the contact details for the person in Brighton who helped your son. That would be so great.
Thanks
Zara

Posted by: elizabeth.smith ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:25PM

Dear Zara

The name of the psychologist who met and treated our son is Dr Andrew Smith who is based in Brighton. [...] I think he has since retired but maybe he can still help you or perhaps recommend someone else.

Basically what I discovered about this group from Dr Smith, who had also met and worked with other members or ex-members, is that that this group follows a lot of the common practices other cults adopt: deceiving potential recruits through posing as counsellors, getting the victim to attend a period of counselling and sessions with the leader and other members of the cult before they are encouraged to attend expensive courses with other new members, encouraging the victim to feel worthless, tormented, caged and unhappy in their current life, using the group to make the victim feel loved and special, using self-disclosure to help the victim bond with the group and then finally getting the victim to start criticising their family and parter to break these bonds. Ultimately their aim is to get the victim to leave their family and friends and anyone who may stop them paying the leaders money. Just what sort of people do that to another human being beggars belief.

We were lucky in that we managed to find someone to help us and help our son understand what had happened to him but it was a living hell knowing these people were actively trying to destroy our son's life so he could basically pay them to attend these ridiculous courses they run. That's one of the other things me and my husband found very difficult to understand. The courses they offer are just such nonsense but really seem dangerous. We saw what they had given our son and the literature was very much like a religion, they talked about altars and holy water blessed by the leaders. They talked a lot about being given your "soul essence" by Roshahhne Ammariel and how they were on a path to becoming "ascended beings" although they could only reach this place or level by obeying Roshahhne Ammariel or the other leaders of the group and through attending more courses and paying them more money. It really was just a load of old nonsense but very dangerous.

Our son eventually showed us some of the readings and chanting the group was encouraged to repeat to one another and it was just filled with such hatred towards their families, blaming them for everything being wrong in their lives and all sorts of other negative talk. It was not very nice at all to be honest.

I would recommend Dr Smith to you though as he really was able to help our son understand what had happened to him, how he had been deceived and influenced by this cult and what his membership had cost him. I know our son now understands this and really regrets that it cost him his relationship with his partner and his two children along with about seventeen thousand pounds he paid the group. I also know that Dr Smith really had some big concerns about the level of psychological abuse and damage the leaders of this cult have on their victims.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way. Best wishes.

Beth

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2013 10:38PM by rrmoderator.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.