Current Page: 31 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: June 16, 2010 09:36AM

Are they still reporting 500+ salvations per week, going through the "rollcall of the salvation cards" at Six O'Clock ROC?

friendofbill
regarding rocs salvation cards i have seen secretarys mark the cards with SOUL in place of a real name on the card and put them in the stack to throw into the container with other salvation cards. like 100 of them. maybe someone left the cards at church going out soulwinning but still, thats skeptical to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: June 19, 2010 05:08AM

]THE ROC LEADERSHIP ALL HAVE MAFIOSO MINDSETS! SINCE NONE OF THE AGUILARS HAVE ANY EDUCATION ..THEY OPEN CULTS,"NAME DROP" JESUS ITIMADATE PEOPLE AND GET RICH ! THEY DONT CARE A THING ABOUT YOU. . THEY USE YOU UP SPIRITUALY,MENTALY, CREATIVELY, AND FINANCAILLY, UNTIL YOU ARE DESTROYED. WHO CARES HOW MANY BUSSKIDS THEY BRING IN ? THE LONGER YOU PEOPLE LET THE "BUSSKIDS" TUG AT YOUR EMOTIONS >>THE LONGER YOU WILL STAY BLIND> THE GOOD THINGS THAT GO ON THERE ARE BY THE FEW GOOD PEOPLE, BUT THEY ALL EVENTUALLY LEAVE OR GET BLACKED BALLED, ONCE THEY TRY TO HOLD THE INNER CIRCLE OF CURRPTION ACCOUNTABLE. THIS MAN IS GETTING RICH OF OF SLAVE LABOR, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE FEDS WILL CLOSE THOSE DOORS>> G STOP LYING ABOUT THE IRS AND TELLING EVERYBODY THAT THE LADY WHO IS AUDITING YOU >>WANTS TO WORK FOR YOU! THATS A LIE, ENJOY YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM IN YOUR BASEMENT, AND THE 12,OOO DOLLAR SOFA IN YOUR OFFICE WHILE YOU CAN> BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TURNING IT INTO THE FEDS SOON..BUT IM SURE YOU HAVE AN "EXIT" STRATAGEY WHEN THE HEAT COME JUST LIKE U HAD IN TEXAS. ALL YOU ROC DEFENDERS DONT BE SUPRISED WHEN IT "GOES DOWN" AND DONT LOOK TO G FOR HELP, BECAUSE HE DOSENT CARE...HE IS A CON MAN

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: June 19, 2010 07:45AM

Hi TrulyBlessed,

I'm sensing that your exit from either Set Free or from The ROC is somewhat recent? I feel your anger/pain. I really do. Once I got over being their fiercest defender I shut down for awhile... then some real anger set in. It took a really long time for that anger to be dealt with and calmed to a manageable resentment and distrust of any churches. (though I fortunately was able to rescue my own private faith in God. The thing I've come to realize is that the people who frequent this site who are still active in those churches and are their staunchest supporters have a difficult time receiving a message laced with fresh bitterness and anger. They can so easily misinterpret it as what Geronimo and Phil and their family LOVE to call "backsliders" and easily label those people as angry because they aren't "with God" rather than see the truth... that the angry people may of course be with God and getting his personal therapy but still be dealing with anger at man (Geronimo, Phil and the other leaders responsible for such corruption in God's name).

It is good also for you to voice your anger and for other to see they may not be alone in how much anger can come up. I only had 4 weeks of cult deprogramming when I was plucked out of Set Free. It helped SO MUCH in opening my eyes. But, I sort of went into a shocked state for awhile when my eyes were opened up and I could look more clearly for myself at what was going on around me... and when I was given permission to just honestly say what I'd seen/experienced (without being silenced or made to feel guilty or somehow backslidden for accusing the leaders of corruption). But, after 4 weeks of deprogramming the meetings ended and I really wish that there had been an online group like this for me. I had to then deal with my anger in isolation. I wasn't sure if my anger was normal and couldn't share it with anyone. I had to absorb it silently and pray for help privately (because no way in Hell was I going to visit any other church). That's the sad result of having had no support of others who were going through what I was going through (past those 4 weeks)... I now do not believe in the institution of church at all.. inherently corrupt as far as I'm concerned.

trulyblessed
]THE ROC LEADERSHIP ALL HAVE MAFIOSO MINDSETS! SINCE NONE OF THE AGUILARS HAVE ANY EDUCATION ..THEY OPEN CULTS,"NAME DROP" JESUS ITIMADATE PEOPLE AND GET RICH ! THEY DONT CARE A THING ABOUT YOU. . THEY USE YOU UP SPIRITUALY,MENTALY, CREATIVELY, AND FINANCAILLY, UNTIL YOU ARE DESTROYED. WHO CARES HOW MANY BUSSKIDS THEY BRING IN ? THE LONGER YOU PEOPLE LET THE "BUSSKIDS" TUG AT YOUR EMOTIONS >>THE LONGER YOU WILL STAY BLIND> THE GOOD THINGS THAT GO ON THERE ARE BY THE FEW GOOD PEOPLE, BUT THEY ALL EVENTUALLY LEAVE OR GET BLACKED BALLED, ONCE THEY TRY TO HOLD THE INNER CIRCLE OF CURRPTION ACCOUNTABLE. THIS MAN IS GETTING RICH OF OF SLAVE LABOR, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE FEDS WILL CLOSE THOSE DOORS>> G STOP LYING ABOUT THE IRS AND TELLING EVERYBODY THAT THE LADY WHO IS AUDITING YOU >>WANTS TO WORK FOR YOU! THATS A LIE, ENJOY YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM IN YOUR BASEMENT, AND THE 12,OOO DOLLAR SOFA IN YOUR OFFICE WHILE YOU CAN> BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TURNING IT INTO THE FEDS SOON..BUT IM SURE YOU HAVE AN "EXIT" STRATAGEY WHEN THE HEAT COME JUST LIKE U HAD IN TEXAS. ALL YOU ROC DEFENDERS DONT BE SUPRISED WHEN IT "GOES DOWN" AND DONT LOOK TO G FOR HELP, BECAUSE HE DOSENT CARE...HE IS A CON MAN

Date: June 19, 2010 09:29PM

Free at last,
you are correct in the fact, that the anger is real and fairly recent,I aslo could of convyed the posting in a more assertive way. The caps were more for purposes of getting my point accross. I have not lost my faith in God, I was "Hip" to how alot of churches operate and twist scripture to their own agenda years ago..but it still gets me. I feel so sorry for the people @ the ROC who lost thier way and are searching for truth.. they all end up like ' brainwashed robots' quoting the same scriptures that they are being ensalved by! I dont have any anger towards SET FREE pastor Phill has some issues however, @ least he is a straight up! Set free has helped me out plenty in my life and I never really had a bad experience, I respect pastor phill, and wish him the best, yeah he messed up in Newport Beach , but I know for a fact he did not start the fight.. sorry if you had a bad experience with Set free, because I never did, or maybe I was blind to it all, or not "important" enough to be messed with. The ROC however is cleary a bunch of brainwashed poeple serving a man, subconciously, or conciously, wheather u admit it or not, most 'diciple" or 'outreach' centers operate like this.

1ST CORINTHIANS 7:22 for he that is called being a servant is free, a free man not a "SERVANT" of men.

1st Peter 5: 13 Feed the flock with oversight, not by CONSTRAINT, but willingly and rediness of mind (not brain washing, for slave labor)

ACTS 17 :24 The Lord does not dwelleth in the temples made with hands! ( you dont have to go any church/ cult to worship )

Matthews 18:20 For where 2 or more gathered I am in the midst (so people stop thinking there mega churches are Godly! Jesus had 12 diciples)

JERIMIAH 7:24 Trust not in lying words in the temple of the lord ( the ROC teaches lies accroding to the bible)

Date: June 19, 2010 10:38PM

Now for those who cant 'shake' the emotions of the buss kids (witch is a good thing to help them) but you are confused and praise G for this acheivment.. you have to UNDERSTAND that the ROC is not a church, Do you see any sign that says "CHURCH" when you pull up to the parking lot? No you dont..But you do see, laundry mat, Cafe, Tatto, Massgae, Gym, etc. This is because the buss kid "minisrty' is funded by the CITY Of RICHMOND through grants, Tthats why its called the richmond outreach center (is that clear) thats aslo way the ROC always has poloticains there, and the Govener was speaking opening night at the Big House.. so thank the city for helping the kids, not G, hes never even been on the busses before..G is simply the "front" man being used to give "purporse" this center..so he has "church" so where does the money you tithe go to? any guesses? it goes to sustain his pastor Gs lifestyle, salaries for overpaids staff and musicains that do nothing all day, or to his "inner circle of family or freinds..If you are NOT in that circle or speak up against that circle no matter how currupted they are ( and they are) you are S C R E W E D all in name of Jesus ! Get it ? this man is not a prophet, or any more speacail than anybody else, he just struck "gold' and you serve him and let his staff treat you like dirt becouse of it. The Bible Tells us about this people wake up !

Micah 3:11 Your preist are all for HIRE and are prophets for money.

Isaih 56 : 10 Your watchmen (Pastors) are all Greedy Dogs, that they all look to their own way.

EzeKeil 13: 1-6 Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow after thier own spirit and have seen nothing they have seen vanity & lying divination.

Ezekeil 13 : 4 Oh Isreal your prophets are like foxes in the dessert! (Pastor G is slick as a fox)

If you dont understand or read your bible, you'll never know when a pastor is lying to you, if satan had only so much time to decieve as much people as possible, and (most poeple will agree we are in the end times) ,what better way then to use the religious intitutions themselves!

Posted by: SetFreeFrmTheROC ()
Date: June 24, 2010 09:39AM

COINCIDENCE???

Geronimo's dad's new book "Forgive me father, for I have sinned" was released. I googled it. Interestingly enough, I found that the phrase "forgive me father, for I have sinned" is not even in the Bible. What I did find, and you should read it yourself, was this:

[www.tourolaw.edu]

Journal of Race, Gender, and Ethnicity
Volume 2 – March 2008
Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center

FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED:
The Victims, The Abusers, The Church and The Law
Stephanie M. Adduci, M.A.*

"INTRODUCTION
In a world where children are growing up so very fast, there are few
places that can offer the children of today a sanctuary from that world.
Traditionally, the Church has been one such sanctuary. After all, the Church is
the beacon of morality of the society in which it dwells. The Church is in the
practice of molding the morality of its children through bible study, communion
classes, confirmation classes, altar boy-ships, and so on. Therefore, from an
observant parent’s perspective, it was not expected that the Church served
anything but the best interest of the child."

"Our society is also concerned with the best interest of the child. Adults
are charged with protecting the children of their communities. Parents, teachers,
and the clergy are expected to be beacons of safety – they are to serve as the
protectors, not the abusers. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. In fact, it
is this obligation to protect that provides the opportunity for abuse to occur.
Child abusers come in all shapes and sizes, in all regions of the country
and from all professions. Over the last few years, one particular profession has
received a great deal of publicity over their involvement in the sexual abuse of
children – the priesthood. “Forgive me father for I have sinned” has taken on
another connotation entirely beyond that of the typical scope of confession."

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: June 29, 2010 11:45PM

Hello. I have been reading scripture and wanted to follow up some more regarding rocgurl's remarks regarding whether or not we should judge. 1 Corinthians 5: 1-5 clearly gives the church the right to discipline and to remove members for their behaviors. We do not judge motives - that is the venue of God. We as a body of Christ can judge behaviors. In denominations, sometimes a church has to be reorganized if there are problems. On occassion, a church has to be shut down and sold. The ROC is of course not a denomination. The problem is that corruption runs through the entire organization. IF the organization were to falter, it would be tied up in the courts for years I would suspect. Would there be enough well meaning people with enough gifts to keep the institution afloat? Are there enough people with gifts? How badly brainwashed are the people?

Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 30, 2010 12:48AM

There is a difference between "judgement" and discernment. Courts deal with individuals, not religions or groups. A church can discern whether some people are going in the best direction for its members or not, and can decide what to do about it (excommunicate? expose and reconcile? etc) but judgement in this life is left up to courts and otherwise up to God.

If a number of people associated with ROC are involved in financial crimes, then those would be prosecuted as simple frauds or other variations according to each case. Being in ROC would be irrelevant except maybe as part of a profile of undue influence, and the State has to be very careful not to tread on believers' freedoms in that kind of situation.

"Judgement" generally involves the right to mete out punishment or require compensation. Only secular governments have that right. Christians, for the most part, have been groups of like-minded believers who could do no more than excommunicate offenders, and as the Bible says, after that they are at the mercy of the laws outside the Christian community. The writer Paul addresses that in several letters.

The only time that this fellowship level of Christian judgement changed was when the Catholic church became entangled with civil authorities during the centuries of mixed empire & ecclesiastic authority, (and in some places Protestant authority also, as in Cromwell's England or Puritan Massachusetts) and we know what that led to. We see the same today in countries that practice "sharia" law which is the same entanglement of Islam with civil authority.

We all have the right to judge another insofar as we may wish to join or avoid fellowship with that person, and the Bible supports that in many ways. To be forced into unwanted fellowship is essentially to be enslaved.

The real question, if the ROC does not have a formal organization that is held accountable, is how badly damaged is the "label". Then of course there is also the possiblity of old ROC charlatans re-organizing under a new label. (that sweat-lodge-death guy is doing that. There are some threads in these forums already tracking his new game.)

Date: July 01, 2010 11:44PM

There has to be a way to sue the ROC! ACLU , LABOR BOARD ETC something.. they are scared of something, CULTS that are scared and destroy people lives all are in fear.. They live in fear over there. any ideas?

Posted by: friendofbill ()
Date: July 02, 2010 01:33AM

trulyblessed
There has to be a way to sue the ROC! ACLU , LABOR BOARD ETC something.. they are scared of something, CULTS that are scared and destroy people lives all are in fear.. They live in fear over there. any ideas?

i say let god handle this. read daniel 2:20 and 21 where it says he controls world events removes kings and set up other kings and gives wisdom to wise and 22 says he reveals deep and mysterius things and knows what lies hidden in darkness yet he is surrounded by light. god can handle the roc. he knows exactly whats going on their and he can do much better job than any of the rest of us. we need to focus on him. get help if its needed. some people do that and its ok. when this stuff causes you to not have peace we know he can give us peace. im still little pissed off but im not spending the rest of my life worrying about them.im sure they are scared and you can read this stuff to see what their scared of. id be scared to. wouldnt you.

Current Page: 31 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.