Current Page: 28 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: shafted ()
Date: February 22, 2010 01:34AM

AW Stevens,

I think the reason why there are so many businesses with the ROC title is that they can get preferential treatment from the IRS. I think that is called a 503b corporation. I gather some of the people going through some of the treatment programs are essentially slave labor for these businesses (ministries?). If it could be demonstrated that some of this money is being siphoned off for certain luxuries by some people I think that the IRS would take that designation. This place is an excellent candidate to be investigated under RICO statutes. Collectively we somehow need to get more tangible information to be presented to the feds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: February 22, 2010 05:26AM

The IRS wouldn’t agree with profit-making enterprises masquerading as part of a religious organization, in order to escape paying federal taxes. That is putting it mildly!

Profit-making enterprises are indeed subject to federal taxes on their profits. Non-profit enterprises, such as a religious organization (i.e. a church, ministry, etc.), should rightfully be exempt from such taxes.

If an organization engaged in such shenanigans, and the IRS found out, they would make sure that the profit-making enterprises were rightfully identified as such, that they pay taxes, and pay all the taxes that are in arrears.

Other than a Christian bookstore (including media sales of Christian DVDs, etc.), I really can't think of any other store or service business that would be a legitimate part of a church from a tax law standpoint.

shafted
AW Stevens,

I think the reason why there are so many businesses with the ROC title is that they can get preferential treatment from the IRS. I think that is called a 503b corporation. I gather some of the people going through some of the treatment programs are essentially slave labor for these businesses (ministries?). If it could be demonstrated that some of this money is being siphoned off for certain luxuries by some people I think that the IRS would take that designation. This place is an excellent candidate to be investigated under RICO statutes. Collectively we somehow need to get more tangible information to be presented to the feds.

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: February 22, 2010 06:17AM

[[[ to the moderator -- their last quote seems to imply that they don't mind it being posted on the group ... your decision as to whether to post this ]]]

Well, not all of them are ... some are average or lower than average, but I would agree that they do put a considerable number of young attactive women on the stage.

As an average male, I definitely feel that is an attempt by the leadership to grab the attention of men in the congretation, given that those women typically wear tight-fitting clothing that seems calculated to arouse male notice.

[quote: Givenanotherchance]
Im not trying to hide this posting, just haven't gotten the hang of this thread thing. What I meant is that the people on the stage with him...dance team, singers, choir, etc. are all physically attractive. It gives the impression that this is a cool hip church to belong to...the congregation is an amazing mix of people with all types of backgrounds, ethnicitys etc but the new people coming into the church get to focus on seeing what they want to see.

AW Stevens
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "physically attractive people" in the "entourage"?

What is the "entourage"?

Givenanotherchance
Another thing I have noticed...The leadership in the church only chooses physically attractive people to put on display from the entourage. For those that are feeling left-out and disenchanted, the chance to belong with "the cool crowd" has an immense draw. There are so many psychological games being played at the ROC that it's impossible to get everything out at once, but i whole-heartedly agree that it's just bad news.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: April 21, 2010 03:36AM

hey i noticed nothing here recently well i am very well informed on this place i have known in4life when i first met them G, Sammy,Rsen and kelly , jake and them from the time they where working for victory tabernacle.
to the present and i am just gonna say everything here i have seen so far is pretty much right. But honestly i dont fault them i fault us we feel for it the biggest scam ever and natrually these people abuse there power ,
they lie , cheat and steal more then there followers .

have you ever truly sat back and looked at there scem and it is all 100% a tax write off and also GOVERNMENT funded that's right your hard earned tax dollars being funneld into a organization ran by a pedaphile ?

now speaking of the is G a child molester story do i no 100% for a fact if he is "NO" , I dont but i can say this coming outta there own mouths i heard them talkin about things about the past that pointed in that direction but if i asked more about it the subject quickly changed . see back in the day when they where based out of victory tabernacle church in chesterfield they would go out on there concert tours and after a concert we would all go out and eat and some times G and Rsen would drink and get drunk then well you can figure the rest .

its obvious G keeps himself surronded withe best and the prettiest actually everyone there did but did anyone ever notice how at one point . G pulled all the young pretty girls out of the house of timothy and moved them into his home . And i beleive it was a total of 5 girls and only 1 remains all the others made accusations of ifedality and drug use? you may not heard of this but if you where in the inner circle you did ,

i can type for ever on these people so i am gonna make a list of i questions that everyone should be asking and i can answer every single one .

1. What happend to the orignal down town property where the first R.O.C site was gonna be ? the wharehouse was actually a second back up site .
2. how many propertys do they really own and how many states ?
3. why do they promote under age dating ? I can name multiple relationshipd with people who where R.S.U.M students inthere twentys withe girl friends who where 16 /17 and even younger and NO pastor had a problem with it.
4.do they have slaves ? YES, the people in certain homes basicly serve hand and foot to leadership at the home they cook and clean there home, Iron there clothes ETC...
5.do the people in the home ever get paid ? HARDLY EVER some get some money for others perks are the payments like G and RSEN give there clothes away every year lets say its the end of summer they go by all new winter clothes then give away all summer clothes and the dinners and movies and trips also count as payment they give them just enough crumbs to keep them happy
6. why did the auto shop really close?if you only knew
7. how long did G no about pastor Ranch and Bo selling and useing drugs at the R.O.C? this was a problem for a long time
8. does the youth home work ? HAHAHA yeah if you call cutting grass all day and being someones personal servant 24/7 rehab then yeah go gor it

well i can keep going and going and ill post more soon but not sure when ill be back on any questions about a subject ill post my answer

Posted by: OnceWasBlind09 ()
Date: April 22, 2010 04:25AM

I'd love the answers to those questions. always did wonder why the auto shop closed. also think it is totally sickening that pastor g's
testimony is now on YOUTUBE - that totally FAKE testimony that he uses. It just makes me absolutely sick.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: April 23, 2010 01:17AM

OnceWasBlind09
I'd love the answers to those questions. always did wonder why the auto shop closed. also think it is totally sickening that pastor g's
testimony is now on YOUTUBE - that totally FAKE testimony that he uses. It just makes me absolutely sick.

the auto shop well lets just say a large amount of money went missing and the person who did it is still there , a large amount of grant money went gone

speaking of grant money do you people relize the city of richmond and the federal government give them money thats why its called a center and not a church

if you dont beleive me then why did he meet with the surgeon general and other officials of the government then after those meetings things where re worded and changed
also to keep there tax free status there not suppose to in volved in politics wright then why did he have R.S.U.M students go out and pass out flers on behalf of a candidate

also do you ever wonder why it use to be o.k for people to pick up bus kids before with out permission slips and people use to take the kids home for sleep overs then all of a sudden they called emrgency bus meetings to chang that policy

this place is so corupt i remmeber on G birthday one time they had a eternal email go around about donateing money for this really expensive chair for G to sit in the excuse is he needs a comftoerble chair in wich to counsel us

he will sit there and tell you how you dont need worldly things withs his sack fith ave shoes and googi cloths i have seen him pocket money from sermon sales and books any one who says he dont pocket the money is a liar

think about it everyday he goes out for lunch and eats for dinner in a group no smaller then 5 people each time and he pays tho whole bill i have actually heard his inner circle complain about eating at p.f changs cause they go there to much

well i will put more on tomorow

Date: April 29, 2010 04:48AM

Hello. Thanks for the good information. I wanted to say that I have written pastoral leadership at Thomas Terrace Baptist Church about this web site. The ROC is making a trip there next month. I think we all need to educate the community and other Christians about what really goes on here.

Posted by: friendofbill ()
Date: April 29, 2010 07:26PM

shafted, trust me he has a way of smoothing over any bad talk of the roc. remember he is slick. hes worried over his kids reading this stuff here. his girls. dont put your life in lights gee. everything here is true and you know it. dont like the bad stuff spoken here? then stop living your life of deceit. and you know its deceitful. so do some still there but for whatever reason they are scared to leave. you have a way of dominating and controling people. not me. not anymore. im out and on my way to recovery. recovery from a stinking center of lies, corruption, theft, deceit, and dishonesty. shame on you. you take advantage of the good people there who love jesus. they are the heros. not you. show them in lights, news articles, tv like cbn. quit showing off and tell the truth for once in your life. tell the true testimony of meeting your dad. hes playing the game of catch me if you can and his list of bodyguards and the in circle protect him and act just like him. what a joke. what a shame. but god knows all.

Date: May 07, 2010 11:17PM

Everyone I went to the Heart of Virginia Festival last Saturday down in Farmville. I went over to a tent of the Christian Motorcyclists Association and spoke with the folks there. I learned about their church there. They know the ROC and I had the lucid impression from the people I talked with that they do not tink much of the ROC. I think our blog is working.

Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: May 21, 2010 06:51PM

hey friendofbill,

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN

You know how the ROC fudges its numbers to claim the "5th fastest cult, i mean church in America"? Well they need to take it one step further. The
ROC is also the 4th fastest growing cult, I mean church on Rick Ross. There is a reason why almost 56000 people are looking at this site. Makes you wonder.

It is very difficult to forgive and forget. I think it is one of the most difficult things that Jesus ask us to do. You first reaction is to "take care of business".
They are playing with peoples lives........NOT GOOD.

Current Page: 28 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.