Current Page: 27 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: January 10, 2010 12:32PM

Freak for Jesus..........Amen....keep praying for Revival among the LEADERSHIP!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shafted ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:42AM

Could someone share some information with me? How common is a criminal history among ROC people? I gather rather common. Does anyone think there are on-going criminal enterprises there? Pastor G spotted at the Gold's gym out at Westchester Commons.......why does he not use the gym at the ROC?

Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: February 04, 2010 11:57AM

Shafted,
It's ongoing alright.....and the gym..that's a status thing.....SURPRISE!!!

Date: February 11, 2010 08:55AM

I am a divorced mother of 2 children. When we divorced my ex-husband stayed with the church and he convinced me that the school associated with the church was the best thing available. I knew something was strange about the leadership of the church...it almost seems like they prey on the people that are desperate to belong...that's my experience at least. I am desperate (especially after reading these posts) to get my children out of the school but would face an uphill legal battle (my ex has more financial support than I do)...can anyone give me specific details regarding the church in Texas that Pastor G ran? I am really interested in walking into court fully prepared for war...I can only guess that, since I intend on bringing the truth about the church into the light, that the church leadership may want to help my ex defend themselves. I have forwarded this link to my ex but his entire life revolves around the church-I am a Christian, I know the truth of who Jesus Christ is and I recognize the fact that the church is destined for disaster, my children are still young enough to not allow this disaster to affect their beliefs (hugely important to me). Like I said, if anyone can provide some information I can research regarding the postings from here, it would help me out tremendously.

Another thing I have noticed...The leadership in the church only chooses physically attractive people to put on display from the entourage. For those that are feeling left-out and disenchanted, the chance to belong with "the cool crowd" has an immense draw. There are so many psychological games being played at the ROC that it's impossible to get everything out at once, but i whole-heartedly agree that it's just bad news.

Thanks in advance and God bless all of you out there...it takes strong Christians to realize that the problems are with the physical church and not with God the creator...eventually, according to the scripture and different stories in the Bible...this church is going to fall in a BIG way-I just want to be as far away from the explosion as possible and I know I can't get my ex-husband extricated from the disaster, but I will do anything in my power to turn people away from this path to Hell.

Posted by: ?'sROC ()
Date: February 14, 2010 12:30AM

I haven't posted in a while...mainly because I was becoming consumed with it. I have since been giving my opinion when asked for it and praying that the truth be revealed. I have not for one second though second guessed my concerns.
I heard that there was a women's talent show at the ROC??? Sounds strange to me, does anyone know anything about this?? It believe it was a while ago but within the last year or so.
The Roc has started the move into the "Big House" I have a feeling and pray that alot of truth is revealed as these cahnges are made. From teh sounds of all that will be included in this new building..that a community of sorts is being formed to ROC members.....aside from living there members will pretty much be able to serve all their needs at this one location...a laundry mat, a store, gym......sounds strange and cult like to me....

Date: February 14, 2010 08:09AM

there is a video posted on the ROC website that allows you to see the progress they are making at the Big House...it is indeed a complete community within itself. A gym, store, etc...it is truly a site to behold. I really want to keep probing into the facts behind the postings here, my ex-husband has stated that people persecuted Jesus and called him a liar just like they are doing to Pastor G...it's amazing how brainwashed someone can be. The church itself is doing good work and helping so many...many of the church congregation are just amazing believers...and they fuel all those deeds-I don't think I have ever heard of Pastor G actually going into the projects with the bus ministry but who knows...maybe I'm just not informed about that kind of thing. I hope to see more postings here soon. This has helped me tremendously just being confirmed that my suspicions aren't singular and they even have some merit.

thank you all

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: February 15, 2010 11:04AM

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "physically attractive people" in the "entourage"?

What is the "entourage"?

Givenanotherchance
Another thing I have noticed...The leadership in the church only chooses physically attractive people to put on display from the entourage. For those that are feeling left-out and disenchanted, the chance to belong with "the cool crowd" has an immense draw. There are so many psychological games being played at the ROC that it's impossible to get everything out at once, but i whole-heartedly agree that it's just bad news.

Date: February 15, 2010 07:51PM

What were the sources of money needed to build the Big House? Reports are that a wealthy member provided $6 million a year ago. Reports are that the final cost was about $12 million ... where did the remaining $6 million come from? Were these gifts or was someone effectively selling equity to a business with a contractual agreement to share in any profits via a rate of return on equity? ROC is incorporated as a business, and there are already a number of businesses operating under that name.

?'sROC
I haven't posted in a while...mainly because I was becoming consumed with it. I have since been giving my opinion when asked for it and praying that the truth be revealed. I have not for one second though second guessed my concerns.
I heard that there was a women's talent show at the ROC??? Sounds strange to me, does anyone know anything about this?? It believe it was a while ago but within the last year or so.
The Roc has started the move into the "Big House" I have a feeling and pray that alot of truth is revealed as these cahnges are made. From teh sounds of all that will be included in this new building..that a community of sorts is being formed to ROC members.....aside from living there members will pretty much be able to serve all their needs at this one location...a laundry mat, a store, gym......sounds strange and cult like to me....

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: February 16, 2010 12:33AM

I wanted to respond to the lady that is getting a divorce. First, let me respond to the issue with the Elijah House Academy. Buzz Kell was made pastor of Christ Presbyterian in 1978. He was and apparently still is charasmatic. He had some friction with the presbytery because of his tendency to "push" charasmatic behavior. He was later affiliated with and may still be affiliated with Restoration Church near the Horsepen / Cardinal Lane area. Headmaster Kell has not been able to hire anyone with a special education background in so far as I can tell. I am a special education teacher and I feel they are limited in what they can do. The teachers may not all be fully licensed.

Regarding Pastor G, he insulates himself around several people. The ROC prayer partner who defrauded me had a considerable criminal history. I learned, after the fact, this individual had been in trouble in Nottoway for bad checks, credit card theft and fraud in Henrico, and insurance fraud in Chesterfield. Also this individual had had an assault & battery conviction and several larcenies in Henrico. That is just Virginia. Who knows what else in other states. I know G once got a restraining order against his wife's parents to keep them away from the grandkids. That was back in California. They just had not bought into the cult. I would do a records search on G and see what popped up. Just go through whitepages.com and you will find the ability to do that. I should cost less that $75. However, your lawyer should be able to do it for you as well. Who knows perhaps we will all be surprised. I will keep you in my prayers and keep us posted.

Date: February 16, 2010 01:59AM

Here's an interesting article, to cogitate upon ... excerpt follows ...

An angel investor or angel (also known as a business angel or informal investor) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. A small but increasing number of angel investors organize themselves into angel groups or angel networks to share research and pool their investment capital.

Angels typically invest their own funds, unlike venture capitalists, who manage the pooled money of others in a professionally-managed fund. Although typically reflecting the investment judgment of an individual, the actual entity that provides the funding may be a trust, business, limited liability company, investment fund, etc.

[en.wikipedia.org]

AW Stevens
What were the sources of money needed to build the Big House? Reports are that a wealthy member provided $6 million a year ago. Reports are that the final cost was about $12 million ... where did the remaining $6 million come from? Were these gifts or was someone effectively selling equity to a business with a contractual agreement to share in any profits via a rate of return on equity? ROC is incorporated as a business, and there are already a number of businesses operating under that name.

?'sROC

Current Page: 27 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.