Current Page: 75 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: EA4RAM ()
Date: September 12, 2012 09:35AM

I know I've asked about people leaving but am never given a specific answer and the few times I was it was never The ROC's fault. I was told Pastor Junior and Chill basically left because they disagreed with G's philosophy on how things should be at The ROC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:58AM

I've spoken to all of the aforementioned couples at different times since I/they left (except for Gray and Sandra, or Melanie and Ed). None (with the exception of Gary Harvey and Rod and Marsha Jackson) have given clear explanations. They are all great people, and it's been with some hesitation that some of them resisted saying anything, especially when you could tell they wanted to say something.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: September 17, 2012 12:03AM

I wonder if Pastor G tried to please people and self and didn't try to please God?! I saw a message and really liked what I saw.........only second half.........I think Pastor G is trying too hard or has so much latino pride that he had closed himself off from hearing clearly what other people were saying and God was possibly cut off........I believe that if I am exposed to too much of the world there trying to get cleaned up that I was getting caught up in it and if there's no real set plan of change after salvation or someone to hold accountable..........mentor or mentee.............it's a burdensome ministry..............and a lot of immaturity walking around puffing itself up.........no need to do that when everyone is walking through their own personal training session with God we should love someone right where they're at and everything that they are going through......only for medical reasons should breast augmentation be fooled around with and the life of a drug addict or substance abuser to alter and change the outside.........to avoid changing the inside........ it's more important to love care about and pray for someone right where they're at......people had painted Pastor G as this God or Idolized him and that's a horrible position to place anybody when he's just the same as everybody else and these attempts to do all of these things was probably his way of somehow dealing with it and rationalizing it the best way he could........because mud slinging is never a pretty sight..............it's easier to sling it at someone than pray or appreciate or care about.......all the people that do the slinging must have contributed a whole lot of money and get upset at what they think they see for truth or know the truth......I am a grown woman and move forward to do what I know is the right thing to do..........I know a few people at the ROC and there's no one perfect not even myself and those that like to nit pic .......... if you're in a ministry right now.....you know that there's flaws in where you're attending too........my conclusion is that no one really goes for Jesus at all and those that do........if they're true followers need to humble than humiliate...........I believe that if Jesus did come........he'd want to hang out with the commoners who haven't gotten all their crap together..............this growth is all new for everyone at The ROC......I just don't feel right about attending anymore.......I choose to be somewhere that I am challenged and I wasn't there.........I was once, but not anymore.......I listen to BBN........all those old hymns are really working on my heart.......and I am allowing God to work on me........I don't look to man anymore...........I was really impressed with Pastor G..............still am....I think he's got a gift and really burdened down with a lot of crazy people that he has to babysit................he's caught in between a rock and a hard place and hopefully will grow stronger as a person and learn while he's in the fiery furnace of the ROC...........whether it be a old car with fabric drooping down or whether it be managing a car wash......or trying to be an average american trying to make it the best way he can............I think it would be better if he could just let it all go and give messages that God places on his heart one on one like the old biblical hymnal elders that I appreciate listening to..................I think he would do a whole lot better breaking free and just preaching there at that bastist church or one on one..........not with all this hype and all the bells and whistles..........cut it loose and do it one on one..................

Posted by: Sixfoursoul ()
Date: September 18, 2012 03:22AM

Yeah I was here when ladies starting getting the fake boob jobs .. I couldnt believe it lol! Most women @the roc dress like they are going to the club.. They tell you God exepts you for who are wich is true.. but then you have to change ..If you knew what the bible really says about about women ( old and new testement ) you would be shocked.. Its not just the ROC , modern day westernized christianty in general is like this..women are not to were pants, and keep silent in the church...New testement 1st corintians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be submissive, as also says the law.. There also were NO women preachers anywhwere in scripture! turn on TBN and you see a dozen of them.. Most churches also teach you Jesus did away with all the Laws...Lets see what Jesus said out of his own mouth in the NEW testement.

Mathews 15:17 -19 ( read it for your self ) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Also the ROC teached strongly once saved always saved.. Lets see what Jesus said. Mathews 24 : 13 ...But he that shall endure unto the END, the same shall be saved.

Also the ROC supports a polictcal zionists views.. that why they have the flag of isreal flying high on top on the " Big House" if you dont know what that is folks just google it and you will understand.

Also the ROC ( and most churches today ) support all pagan holidays including Holloween.Why ? because they have a 501C set up and recieve kick backs from the government or "stiphens" on these days. Nowhere in the bible does it tell you when Jesus was born and nowhere does it tell you to celebrate his birthday..Christmas is a celebration of the winter satunalia where they celebrated ancient babalonian and egyption sun gods.. thats why hebrews where commanded not to put tree in there house and decorate it with silver and gold becuase thats what the heathens did.. here the proof.. Jerimiah 10:1-4 Do not learn the way of the heathens , For the customs of the people are vain: for one cuts a tree out of the forest, and they DECK it with silver and gold ! every year you see a huge tree in almost every church decked with silver and gold.

You are not taught these scriptures by pastors because they will lose almost half of their congregation over night. .. remember Jesus had only 12 people following him..and they barley made i it to the end .. why? becuase they had to go against the entire Roman system..

In a nutshell, people at the ROC are serving a man and his own desires who uses the Holy Bilble, Rock &Roll & Hip-Hop to bring you in..I can see trought is sooo clearly the reason why alot of people cant and fall victim is becuase the scriptures they teach you..If you join the "homes" for 3 hots and a cot ..you will be a slave and you will work non-stop .. cults are difficult to spot at first becuase they cater to peoples desires at first....when you "wake up " and realize your really a slave..its too late to get a plan B ! becuase the other members and the the "freinds" you made there turn on you and you are ejected. luckily I had a plan B &C

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: September 18, 2012 05:30AM

I've been in attendance in several churches over the course of my christian life. Every time there is whispering or jibbering in church it is women-never the men. I think that is what the bible is talking about where it says women should keep silent in the church. Also, who was the first PERSON to report the resurection (sp)?? Mary. The bible also reports that many women followed Jesus and gave out of "their substance". Don't forget the women who were helpers to Paul and also Deborah, Miriam and look it up. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS MISSING IT!!! PERIOD.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 18, 2012 08:18PM

The topic of this thread is Richmond Outreach Center.

Please don't preach your particular relgious views about dress, women and other issues here. Preaching is prohibited by the rules each person agreed to before posting here.

The focus of this thread is the ROC, its leaders and how the group is run by its leaders.

Posted by: deceived2long ()
Date: September 23, 2012 06:56AM

What a shame! Tonight Pastor G bragging about Pastor Rsen and the teen ministry and having Pastor Rsen come on stage tonight and "ordain" Pastor MJ when Pastor Rsen was just out at a bar last night drinking and kissing on Tara. Be sure your sin will find you out, you can't hide this kind of secret for long!! If he doesn't care about his family, what about if someone from the congregation saw him, guess what? They did!!

Date: September 29, 2012 01:15AM

Who is Tara?

Posted by: deceived2long ()
Date: September 29, 2012 08:26AM

Tara is a girl who is a current member of the Roc who grew up in the youth group at the Roc and pretended to be a friend to Ms Kelli while she was and is having an affair with Rsen for the past few years. Pastor g has known about it and has been covering it up, even from Kelli. If you go to the roc, you know who Tara is. She usually sits with Melissa Dixon. She used to sing in the band, she is Nina's sister, Asian, long brown hair. The two sisters grew up as teenagers at the Roc. This is not a rumor, the person who saw them took pictures and her brother used to be in the discipleship home under Rsen so she knew exactly who he was when she saw them.

Date: October 05, 2012 09:44AM

I do know Pastor Rsen because I have children who have attended functions he has led but not Tara or anyone named Melissa Dixon. I do attend The ROC however I do not have a relationship with anyone outside of church so I do not know the names of everyone. I found this forum while searching for the telephone number for The Richmond Outreach Center. What I've read so far is concerning however I am trying still trying to gather facts for all the allegations to make a final decision as to whether or not I want to continue with attendance.

Current Page: 75 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.