Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Luzia Krull
Posted by: manicman ()
Date: November 24, 2012 12:21AM

Had a terrible experience with this woman claiming to be a therapist. She seems to have a small group based around her Santo Daime church in Felton, California.
For the sake of avoiding finger cramps:
[www.newagefraud.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Luzia Krull
Date: November 24, 2012 04:32AM

Among other things I described in the other thread, she suggested that I pray to her and her spirits when I was dealing with life difficulties, tried to suggest she was my spiritual mother, when she knew I had unresolved mother issues, and kept giving me reasons why I needed her, why I didn't have enough money to see other teachers for a process I was going through, why the universe had guided me to her, and why other teachers would never want to deal with my character flaws which she was patient enough to put up with. I wish I had called Luzia on more of her crap, and refused to pay her the full amount.

Posted by: walter1963 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:31PM

She's more than a fraud, she's setting up a cult. All the things described in the second post are methods for manipulating and enslaving people.

Stay away from her. She won't just take your money, she'll take your mind and autonomy as well.

Date: November 27, 2012 01:23AM

Yeah. it reminds me of a book I read on military strategy, which may sound totally irrelevant, but the book's author also related many of the strategies to the social and political games people play in real life. One strategy is the encirclement, and it involves well... encircling someone. Surrounding them on all sides and cutting them off from meaningful escape routes.
Luzia was emphatic in telling me why I would not find another teacher who would give me as high maintenance an environment (it was a tent in a yard near her house with three meals a day, nothing fancy). She also told me that the amount of money I had was not enough to see other teachers. Also that other teachers would not put up with my character defects like she would.
She was (tried to be) my spiritual mother when I had mommy issues, my shaman when I expressed an admiration of Native American spirituality, my therapist (okay she was technically licensed as a therapist) when I had emotional issues (who doesn't?). God and the spirits had obviously intervened to get me to her and the Daime. Oddly when we did a ritual to contact the spirits I had one tell me that I was actually supposed to have gone elsewhere. Yes I do believe in spirits. When I expressed this to her, she tried to use verbal obfuscation to act as though this wasn't the case. In fact she used a lot of verbal obfuscation, making vague pronouncements that hinted at immense knowledge and experience she had that I would gain access to if only I could find a more humble attitude. She also told me I was very arrogant and not humble enough, when she didn't feel like her laughably thin manipulations were working.
This sort of control seeking behavior extended to small topics as well as large ones. She criticized me for a television show I brought up that I strongly relate to. She smiled knowingly and implied that my attachment to this TV show (no seriously) was preventing me from fully accepting her wisdom. When at the beginning of a retreat I expressed spiritual views different from hers she said if I was going to continue being like that there was no reason for me to come see her. She also repeatedly told me that she had no investment in whether I chose to come to her. This somehow didn't contradict her berating me when I decided I wanted to leave because I thought most of her opinions were wrong. She said I argued too much. I continued to argue when I thought she was wrong. Most of her opinions were grounded in circular logic. I'm right because I say so and I have vaguely hinted at a wealth of spiritual knowledge to back me up. It came to a head in the last retreat, when she said "(Name), I have nearly given up on you!" I said nothing, indicating I didn't give a shit, I had already realized this was going to be the last retreat anyway. She turned and looked at me, and the look said why isn't this working. Because she knew I was I was a pretty vulnerable and insecure kid. But I wasn't vulnerable and insecure enough to confuse helpful and harmful.
At the end of the retreat I said what do you think I should do next? She said uncomfortably, "I think you should keep doing what you've been doing so far." I said, "Which is?" She responded, "Following your heart." Using overly vague language to obfuscate the issue.

The last time she called me she asked if I wanted to come on a vision quest and said she had a really positive intuition about it for me. I politely sent her the back money I owed her and told her I was looking for my next teacher. She hasn't called since.

Posted by: Notrance ()
Date: November 30, 2012 05:23AM

Glad you got away from her. Thank you for posting online about her also, this will potentially help others.

Your military strategy reference isn't irrelevant at all. Read through Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism http://www.culteducation.com/reference/brainwashing/brainwashing19.html sounds like you will recognize many of the features of thought reform environments.

Date: November 30, 2012 11:44PM

As long as we're on the subject, I recommend the author Robert Greene for his brilliant books on strategy and power dynamics. Without his books, I still would probably have gotten out of Luzia's grip but it would have been a more drawn out, messier process, with more hurt on my side. As it is I am out, and I sort of want to spread this information to ruin her therapeutic practice. Is there any way I can do that?

Posted by: turth_seeker ()
Date: April 23, 2013 06:48AM

This is not the woman I know. She is legit and one of the finest healers I know. She allows people to experience life and think for themselves. Learn more about the complainer if you want to find out the truth...

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 23, 2013 11:20AM

[www.google.com]

37 liters of DMT seized - Shroomery News Service - Shroomery ...Feb 19, 2005 ... According to Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar, 46-year-old Hugo Arana and 51-year
-old Luzia Krull, both of California, were transporting 37 liters ...
www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/3802305 - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Luzia Krull - New Age Frauds & Plastic ShamansAccording to Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar, 46-year-old Hugo Arana and 51-year
www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3868.0 - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

Luzia Krull - New Age Frauds & Plastic Shamans... they discovered 10 ounces of marijuana and 37 liters of DMT under ... So Luzia
Krull & Hugh Arana were transporting a huge amount of the ...
www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3868.15 - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

Almost $500,000 Worth of Drugs Seized - Acadiana's Multi-Media ...Feb 18, 2005 ... According to Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar, 46-year-old Hugo Arana and 51-year
www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2971873 - Similar pages

Sheriff's Deputies Make Unusual Drug BustFeb 20, 2005 ... What detectives had was 37 liters of liquid Dimethyltryptamine, said St. ... Hugo
Arana, 46, 11437 Lakeview St., Felton, Calif., and Luzia Krull, ...
www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n298/a01.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

luzia krull - krull speed fire mare37 liters of DMT seized - Shroomery News Service - Shroomery According to
Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar, 46-year-old Hugo Arana and 51-year-old Luzia
Krull ...
krull.film.bigbestmovie.com/luziakrull/ - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Date: April 23, 2013 11:21AM

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Pubdate: Sun, 20 Feb 2005
Source: Daily World, The (LA)
Copyright: South Louisiana Publishing 2005
Details: [www.mapinc.org]
Author: Alain A. de la Villesbret

SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES MAKE UNUSUAL DRUG BUST

The biggest drug bust in the history of St. Landry Parish happened
Tuesday, but it took narcotics detectives two days to figure out what
they had.

What detectives had was 37 liters of liquid Dimethyltryptamine, said
St. Landry Parish Sheriff Howard Zerangue. Known as DMT, the Schedule
I narcotic is a powerful hallucinogenic that has never been seen in
the parish before Tuesday.

"This part of Acadiana is not familiar with it. We had to call an
expert with the DEA and experts from local agencies in Texas who have
dealt with it before," said Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar. "It is 10
times more potent than LSD. We fear this may be the new drug of the
new century."

Not only is the drug new to the area, but the size of the shipment is
unusual even for places familiar with DMT, said Chief of Narcotics
Detective Darren Zachary.

"This particular drug has been seen in small quantities around
California, Mexico, Dallas and Miami. But it has never been in our
parish, and the law enforcement agencies that we contacted told us
they have never seen such a large amount," he said.

Zachary said two California people were transporting the drugs from
California to Florida when they were caught in the parish.

St. Landry Parish Interstate Criminal Enforcement Unit deputies
arrested the two after a routine traffic stop on U.S. Route 190
between Port Barre and Krotz Springs. They pulled over the couple's
red, two-door, 1986 Mazda because of an obstructed view caused by
piles of clothing in the back seat of the car.

Upon investigation, the couple began to act suspicious and the ICE
team deployed their canine unit.

"Their stories did not add up. Deputies then noticed a small amount of
a substance suspected to be marijuana in easy view, so the canine unit
assisted. The dog alerted on the vehicle," Zachary said. "When
deputies searched the vehicle, they discovered 10 ounces of marijuana
and 37 liters of DMT under clothes in the back seat. The DMT was in
five sealed plastic bags, like the milk bags they have at the schools,
but larger."

Arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute
marijuana, possession with intent to distribute Schedule I
hallucinogens and possession of drug paraphernalia were Hugo Arana,
46, 11437 Lakeview St., Felton, Calif., and Luzia Krull, 51, 1065
Westridge St., Portola Valley, Calif. Arana also was charged with
driving with an obstructed view. Both are in parish jail. Bond has
been set at $41,000 each.

"He was heading from California to Florida, so the drugs were not
headed for the parish. But this new narcotic will be here soon
enough," Balthazar said. "Education and awareness are two of the many
things that Sheriff Zerangue and I are concentrating on to create one
of the best narcotics divisions in the state within our office. We
have to continue to be knowledgeable about new and existing illegal
drugs that threaten our community."

Zachary said the drug is transported and distributed in liquid form,
then dried to a crystal and smoked in a pipe. He estimated the street
value of the DMT to be $497,250, figured on 1,105 grams when dried and
a price of $450 per gram.

The nearly half-million-dollar price tag of the drugs makes the arrest
the largest drug bust in parish history, Zachary said. The previous
record was an October 2004 bust involving 56 pounds of marijuana and
2.5 kilos of cocaine with an estimated street value of $306,000.

"We didn't know what we had," Zachary said. "It took the Acadiana
Criminalistics Laboratory three hours just to identify the drug. They
bent over backwards helping us. We also called other law enforcement
agencies and researched the drug on the Internet. Tribes in South
America have been using a derivative of this drug for years in their
religious ceremonies."
- ---
MAP posted-by: Derek

Date: April 23, 2013 11:27AM

Another discussion.

[www.shroomery.org]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.