Funding has began for my student film about cults and deprogramming.
Posted by: Moleskine ()
Date: September 26, 2012 03:18AM

Hello everyone! I've posted on Mr. Ross' forums before, each message being about the research and development of my independent study film for school entitled The Deprogrammer, which is about a man who rescues people and deprograms them from brainwashing religious cults.

Today is a big day for me and my project, because funding has just began for it over at Indiegogo.com. Here's the link:

www.indiegogo.com/thedeprogrammer

That's all I have to say about it. And if anyone thinks I'm spamming the boards or not being respectful towards those who post here, allow me to copy and paste the goal of the film from its Indiegogo page:

"The Deprogrammer will be a professionally-produced student film with two goals in mind. The first goal is to tell an original story for audiences to enjoy (which is rare, especially since we're in a time where movie theaters are typically filled with “remakes” and “reboots”). The second goal, however, is to make a film that not only serves as a reminder to the threats of brainwashing cults, but as a tribute to those who put their lives in danger to rescue people from them."

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.