Smear Campaign?
Posted by: Nofooliam ()
Date: July 26, 2012 06:41PM

Serge and many of his flock see current the media attention as "a smear campaign by a few individuals".

If anything, this whole kafluffle will serve to elevate the general population's awareness of Serge and U.M. ,
making this the cheapest advertizing campaign he'll ever get.
Serge just has to be aware of the truism that power corrupts, and to keep his ego from causing him to publicly make claims and wild predictions which only discredit him.
I have seen a lot of good done by Serge's teachings, but it's all pretty logical stuff.
Of course when I give up drugs and alcohol and caffeine, start going to bed early and rising early, become a vegetarian, become gluten free and dairy free, of course I will feel better and in fact I do. It is just simple logic that a major positive lifestyle change will have enormous benefits, but I don't need Serge to explain this to me. I did all this myself without his help and it didn't cost me a cent.

This whole drama will eventually blow over and hopefully Serge will take away his own lesson from the entire affair and make some changes himself- a little more humility would be a good place to start.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Smear Campaign?
Date: July 26, 2012 10:19PM

Nofooliam
Serge and many of his flock see current the media attention as "a smear campaign by a few individuals".

If anything, this whole kafluffle will serve to elevate the general population's awareness of Serge and U.M. ,
making this the cheapest advertizing campaign he'll ever get.
Serge just has to be aware of the truism that power corrupts, and to keep his ego from causing him to publicly make claims and wild predictions which only discredit him.
I have seen a lot of good done by Serge's teachings, but it's all pretty logical stuff.
Of course when I give up drugs and alcohol and caffeine, start going to bed early and rising early, become a vegetarian, become gluten free and dairy free, of course I will feel better and in fact I do. It is just simple logic that a major positive lifestyle change will have enormous benefits, but I don't need Serge to explain this to me. I did all this myself without his help and it didn't cost me a cent.

This whole drama will eventually blow over and hopefully Serge will take away his own lesson from the entire affair and make some changes himself- a little more humility would be a good place to start.
Great post, not sure if you meant to start a new thread, or if you made the same mistake I did a while, not realising that by changing the subject line it starts a new thread. Either way good to read another solid piece of logic from you, nofooliam, haven't seen you posting much recently.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 26, 2012 10:30PM

Yes.

The main discussion for Universal Medicine is at [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: ~*~ k a t e ~*~ ()
Date: August 06, 2012 06:44PM

That's a common tactic used by cults to complain that anyone speaking out against them is engaging in a smear campaign. The irony being that it's often the cults themselves that are engaging in smear campaigns to try and discredit those who speak out against them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.