Jehovah's Witnesses,the truth about the "truth"
Posted by: Haszard ()
Date: May 07, 2005 02:31AM

[b:3515389aea] Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs and who are they?[/b:3515389aea]

The Watchtower is [b:3515389aea]big money[/b:3515389aea], being one of the top 40 New York City Corporations making nearly one billion dollars a year.That’s just from one of their many corporations.They pay no municipal taxes on their buildings,without even one charity to compensate the community.Most Church's don't pay taxes either,but most mainstream churches are abundant in humanitarian charities.[b:3515389aea]Think if you have ever seen a Jehovah Witness food pantry or soup kitchen for the needy[/b:3515389aea]?

The central[b:3515389aea] CORE [/b:3515389aea]doctrine of the Watchtower,the reason they came into existence was to proclaim Jesus Christ second coming in 1914.They will now deny LIE that they ever said such,that's called bait and switch.

For 50 plus years the masthead of the Watchtower,viewed when you opened up to the inside front cover would read as follows:

"This magazine ( Watchtower) builds up confidence in the Creators PROMISE of a peaceful and secure "new world" before the generation "that witnessed" the EVENTS OF 1914 passes away"".

By their own admission the Watchtowers has published this dogma in hundreds of millions of pieces of their own literature.

They deleted this false adventist millerite derived prophecy in 1995 because it had failed.

The Watchtower leadership has "purged" hundreds of thousands of followers over the years for failing to uphold the 1914 (Jesus came to power) loyalty oath to this now defunct dogma.

The Bible clearly warns to turn away from false prophets.

[b:3515389aea]Jehovah's Witnesses and "persecution". [/b:3515389aea]

Unlike in the case of Christians who are persecuted in other lands for talking about Jesus Christ, [b:3515389aea]Jehovah’s Witnesses are largely persecuted for following the teachings begun during the second presidency of the Watchtower, when Joseph F. Rutherford[/b:3515389aea] took over in a corporate flap and began changing doctrines quickly in the Watchtower belief system. He claimed that angels directly conveyed “truth” to some of those in leadership. He coined the name “Jehovah’s Witnesses” to make them stand out from being witnesses of Jesus, a typical evangelical expression (and a Biblical one).

Rutherford dumped holidays, birthdays and the 1874 date for the invisible return on Christ, and [b:3515389aea]invented an “earthly class” of Witnesses, since only 144,000 can go to heaven[/b:3515389aea] in their teaching. The rest, meaning all 99.9% of Witnesses still alive, will live forever on a cleansed earth, under the rule of the Watchtower leaders in heaven, who will keep them in line by local elders known as “Princes.”

If you have been “witnessed to” by Jehovah’s Witnesses and you reject their message, you will likely die “shortly” at Armageddon with all the other non-Witnesses, since theirs is the only true religion, and (if they can live up to all the rules) they are the only ones to inhabit this “new earth.” If you believe Witnesses seem rigid now, any non-conformist during the future “cleansed earth” will be directly destroyed by Jehovah. Even now a Witness will be disfellowshipped for any one of many gaffs, such as smoking, taking a blood transfusion, or even voting.

To even vocally question the teachings of the Watchtower will result in complete cutting off, with family and friends usually being forbidden to talk to them. The [b:3515389aea]Watchtower is a truly Orwellian world,[/b:3515389aea] in a time when Orwellian societies are nearly obsolete.

By their own Yearbook accounts, Witnesses are shrinking in number in many Western countries as of the last three years, as the Internet facilitates the spread of information (much of it critical of the Witnesses). Witnesses are cautioned against creating JW-related websites, largely to prevent their members from discovering the history and dirty laundry of this organization on other websites. (There are literally hundreds of former members pages in many languages.) The Watchtower strives hard to control the flow of information to the individual Witness, and prefers that all instruction come through the magazines they carry door-to-door. Without this form of control, even as they themselves admit, they would believe just the same as other Bible believers.

My hope is that there will be a day in each of their lives when the Watchtower magazine is no longer needed, and they can go to college, vote for office, and contribute money and time to other, more vital causes in their community. More than likely they will then cease to be persecuted, except in a few societies more authoritarian than their own.

Danny Haszard Jehovah's Witness for 33 years and 3rd generation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 07, 2005 03:52AM

[b:00e2d49d2e]"Staying Alive Until 1975" My Story of Growing Up Jehovah Witness With Severe Ulcerative Colitis.
[/b:00e2d49d2e][/size:00e2d49d2e]

I remember where i was when i heard that President John Kennedy was assassinated.With the same vivid recall i also remember exactly where i was in 1967 at age 10 when i heard the Watchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses) [b:00e2d49d2e]announce the end of the world was coming in 1975.[/b:00e2d49d2e]

Young Jehovah's Witness men were being sent to prison for refusing to serve in the Vietnam war and i would just miss my destiny by a few months.All i had to do was trust and serve Jehovah God and the Watchtower organization with all my heart and i "would stay alive till 75".

Little did i know the catastrophic cascade of events that were to befall me when in the fall of 1970 my first symptoms of devastating ulcerative colitis was to appear.Ulcerative colitis like crohn's disease is IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease).

Little was known about the pathology back then and most of it was wrong.I was told that it was caused by stress and i attributed my dysfunctional difficult life as a young Jehovah's Witness as the source.

The origin of this thinking was that stomach ulcers were caused by stress induced stimulation of hydrochloric acid which ate holes in the mucosa wall.Now we know that stomach ulcers are actually caused by a little bacterium bug called H.pylori and stress has little to do with it.Think about this,there are millions of people everywhere with life's of stressed induced hardships and they DON'T get ulcers.The worst thing you an tell a patient who is already stressed out is that their illness is caused my stress and put them on a self imposed guilt trip for it.

Now we know that it's almost certainly an auto-immune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis and stress,strength or defects of character have little bearing on the course of the disease.It's an idiopathic disorder which is a big doctor word meaning;'it comes and goes when it wants to and no one knows what causes it'.

I[b:00e2d49d2e] do know this for certain,because of the Watchtower organization's promise of a 'new world' in 1975 my disease was woefully mismanaged.I neglected my health care believing in the bogus false promise that 'any day' i would be in the 'new system' and Jehovah God would cure me forever.
1975 came and went and the Watchtower has now denied ever making that end of the world prediction.[/b:00e2d49d2e]
The disease was to continue to ravage me for another 23 years until my bowel finally gave out and i had to have a total proctocolectomy with an ileostomy appliance (colostomy bag) Ulcerative colitis because it is confined only to the large intestine can be cured with this surgery,remember from high school anatomy class the large bowel is a storage hold and not essential for life so it can be taken out you just have to wear a bag.Unfortunately poor folks with crohn's disease which can involve the entire digestive tract don't usually have this straightforward option.

It is now well into the 21st century and i have a life now that is second to none.The devout are growing old and dying in the Jehovah's Witnesses just like everyone else and i now have had to come to terms with my own eventual mortality.

If you have IBD don't be intimidated please seek out a crohn's and colitis or ostomy support group and if there is none in your area go online,same goes if your still a Jehovah's Witness.There is much better treatment today and there is a good life after surgery.

Hey,ostomates like me can never get colon cancer because we don't have a colon anymore,or for that matter we don't have any of the other 'problems' associated with that part of the anatomy.

There is also a good life after the Watchtower.Cheers,Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

Date: May 13, 2005 02:58AM

Tell the truth and don't be afraid

[b:5f2f10e96e] Witness of the Watchtower Holocaust[/b:5f2f10e96e][/size:5f2f10e96e]

[b:5f2f10e96e] Watchtower lied and people died. [/b:5f2f10e96e]

Between 1967 and [b:5f2f10e96e]1975[/b:5f2f10e96e] most Jehovah's Witnesses were hedging EVERYTHING on the [b:5f2f10e96e]1975[/b:5f2f10e96e] Watchtower end of the world prophecy.They postponed everything,liquidated assets,they lived and they DIED for Armageddon in [b:5f2f10e96e]1975.[/b:5f2f10e96e]

I know because i was THERE age 10 in 1967 when the 'profitcy' was announced (Montreal convention release of the 'Life in freedom of the son's of God' book) it was a little red hardcover book authored by then Watchtower president Fred Franz.

It shook the Watchtower World.

In the summer of [b:5f2f10e96e]'75 [/b:5f2f10e96e]some members of my congregation even neglected giving the family car an overdue oil change knowing that cars could become unnecessary.

The date was a complete deadly fiasco,and get this, they had the gall to string us along for[b:5f2f10e96e] ANOTHER 4 years with the rhetorical addendum of "how long did it take Adam to name the Animals"?
Meanwhile at age 18 my Ulcerative Colitis is eating me away![/b:5f2f10e96e]

[b:5f2f10e96e] 1990 [/b:5f2f10e96e]Watchtower charlatans ordered the rank and file followers again in[b:5f2f10e96e] 1990 NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN[/b:5f2f10e96e].
I was THERE at the Providence Rhode Island USA district convention and heard it for myself.

This 'Papal Bull' worldwide mandate from the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses,was further elaborated in a follow up primary Watchtower study at the Kingdom Hall that fall on not to have kids.

THINK of all the women close to menopause who complied with this directive 'because the end is just so close' and forfeited forever the chance to nurture their maternal instincts and have a baby.

Get this,my beloved baby sister was born in the spring of 1976 my mother was denounced for getting 'knocked up' 'just before Armageddon'.We rallied in the 'promise' that my kid sister would never having to start public school in Satan's system.

The Watchtower cult has been holding her and the rest of my family hostage,ongoing 15 years now and i don't know who is dead or alive.

HEY!By the way,...time marched on and i forgot to have kids of my own and will die childless.

In 1926 'detox' Joe Rutherford admitted he made an 'a** of himself' for the "millions now living will never die"[b:5f2f10e96e] 1925 failure[/b:5f2f10e96e].

The Watchtower memorializes,that several thousand of their members perished in the wicked WW2 Nazi cult holocaust,and says,[i:5f2f10e96e][b:5f2f10e96e]'those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it".[/b:5f2f10e96e][/i:5f2f10e96e]

On this day May 5 2005 I testify and I stand tall as:

[b:5f2f10e96e] Witness of the Watchtower Holocaust.[/b:5f2f10e96e]

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA born Jehovah's Witness year 1957

Date: May 21, 2005 12:00AM

[b:8e5fd17897]http://www.dannyhaszard.com/danny9.jpg Picket poster

Jehovah Witness Bogus Blood Transfusion Ban.Why they let Children Die.Children sacrificed,even Animals don't Eat their Young.

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusions.

Jehovah's Witnesses have a non negotiable tenet of their belief system to reject Blood products.

The origin of this dogma comes from their founding father Joseph Rutherford in the early 20th century.The consumption (eating) of blood was strictly forbidden under old testament law.The Watchtower leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses saw fit to extend this prohibition over to their belief system.

They thought that the "end of the world" was coming back then (ca.1940),so,there would never be much of a body count causality.

It is well into the 21st century,with the "end of the world" on hold,the Watchtower leaders have blood on their hands,with the deaths of innocent countless minor children.How would they account for this body count, if they repealed the 'no blood ban' now?

More importantly, to them,the Watchtower parent corporation of Jehovah's Witnesses would be sued,for mega-bucks,for all the wrongful death lawsuits.

Many children have died since rejecting life saving blood transfusions. Why do they maintain adherence to this archaic creed at all cost?Because the Watchtower fairy follows the money trail,and will do anything for a buck.

Hello!What about all the dead Kids?Even wild Animals don't eat their young.

Watchtower leadership REPEAL THE BOGUS BLOOD BAN NOW!

Some educational links provided below:

[www.ajwrb.org]

[www.towertotruth.net]

[www.dannyhaszard.com]

Danny Haszard: Jehovah's Witness X 33 years and 3rd generation. My home page, WATCHTOWER WHISTLE BLOWER: [www.DannyHaszard.com] [/b:8e5fd17897]

Posted by: las ()
Date: May 26, 2005 12:37AM

Shocked to hear what JW's are like
I've recently got out of the two-by-two cult
they lied about there history also there founders
name is William Irvine founder of the two-by-twos
1897 can easily be checked out on the internet by searching with key
words such has William Irvine,truth,church in the home,two-by-twos

Posted by: las ()
Date: May 28, 2005 11:54PM

So the end of the world didn't come in 1975 eh?interesting? :?:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.