Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: August 10, 2008 07:53AM

I think one of the reasons why Casey and Fran are bullying Kirstie so much goes back to something that was revealed here on page 306:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Essentially, Kirstie gave an insight into a typical day with the Jesus Christians. There was no working with the poor, the sick, the homeless or the elderly. Rather, it all revolved around discussing dreams, debating what had been posted on sites such as this one, trying to get her to break off contact with her friends and family and - of course - selling as many of McKay's comics as possible.

Clearly she has never been forgiven for this.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 11, 2008 03:58AM

I have no idea where ALL the money goes. Some is spent on vehicles, a little amount on food. Essentials that cant be found in the bins that day. Obviously a lot is spent on the actual books. They come from India so the shipping costs are paid for. The rental of the garages to store the books. Pocket money for everyone in the UK team. To be fair i did always get my train fair paid for, out of my donations. But actually i did not make very much money! I was told by Sue that i "would one day be a good distributor" but actually i never knew what was more important, getting the books out or getting the money in!

As far as i am aware no-one in the UK team claims benifits, but honestly i have no idea. I was told they dont but that was it, no other discussion was made about it.

As for theological debates... well i didnt really argue much, i was so keen to take it all in i just believed what was being said. Most of the time anyway, if i did question anything then i would be quoted Jesus' teachings and nothing else was said about it.

Discussions about "the mark of the beast" and "people marked for division" and who had upset them were daily topics. They did not hold back on thier slating of others and i did not hear of anything being said in love for anyone outside of the group. Even my friends were slated and i was encouraged to cut them out of my life and cause arguments with them.

(Italics added by myself.)

Encouraged to start arguments with her family and friends? A good point Talamasca, and thanks for bringing that older post of Kirstie's out. This post of hers presents a clear (and to me chilling) window into a day in the life of one of the JC teams. The JCs just basically do not seem like a very happy group of people, especially for persons who call themselves Christians, do they?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2008 04:04AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: August 11, 2008 05:53PM

Casey is wrong, full stop. I have had no part in "digging up Kirstie's old posts".

[welikejesus.com]

However, Cherry proposes something interesting:

"Something Dave used to often say was that the way to test any theory is to turn it around and use the same principles in reverse (i.e. in defence of your enemies)."

[welikejesus.com]

Now this is interesting. Let's apply it.

Somebody says he began reading the JC Forum after Australian Story.

Private Eyes began posting after Australian Story.

Somebody says he and his wife had a good laugh at the idea that he is Dave.

Therefore, Somebody is Private Eyes, acting as a double-agent, and posting on the JC Forum pretending to be Dave under another guise.....

Somebody is therefore David Lowe.

Posted by: omondi ()
Date: August 12, 2008 05:31PM

i am still in nairobi trying to do soemthing about opus dei cult but it is hard. i am still reading this about jesus christian cult and i have read upto 20 pages of the thread but there is so much more. thank you zeuzor for all the information you have put. i saw that jesus christian are reading this posts. even i dont want to say much about what i do because i dont want them to know me. i am glad i choose my friends name for forum and not my name. when i get back from nairobi i will start going to friends church in kisumu and then to kaimosi where the newsletter said they working.
talamasca yes they kidnap a lady and son called betty njorge. she is kikuyu from nairobi. she is in the cult until now? i will try to get more information about police adn prison that they put jesus christian.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 13, 2008 12:35AM

You are welcome. Have you seen the Visual Archive pertaining to the Jesus Christians, and the videos?

[forum.culteducation.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2008 12:43AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 13, 2008 05:43PM

i found some information about jesus christian cult>
In June 2005, Roland Gianstefani was arrested by Kenyan police and charged with the abduction of journalist Betty Waitherero Njoroge, and her seven-year-old son, Joshua. In July Susan Gianstefani was also arrested and charged with the abduction, but immediately released on bail, as was Roland. Betty Njoroge’s father, Fred Njoroge, a wealthy Kenyan, became concerned about changes in his daughter and the fact that she withdrew her son, Joshua, from school. Mother and son went to stay with group members, adding to family concerns and the ultimate abduction charges.
this is from an intenet page>[www.ccgm.org.au]
and it also say this>
McKay and his extended family group have used, and been called, various names from: ‘The McKays’, ‘The McKay Family’, ‘Dave & Sharon and the church which is in our home’, ‘Nullarbor Walkers’, ‘Nullarbor Kids’, ‘Medowie Christian Volunteers’, ‘Voices in the Wilderness’, ‘Rappville Christians’, - just ‘Christians’ and over the past few years: ‘Jesus Christians’.
now it look like jesus christian want to have other name and to make you to beleive it is the same as friends church. but even if it use many names we are goin to stop it in kenya because we dont want cults in this country. after i finish here in nairobi i am going to help to stop this jesus christian cult and any other cult that is in kenya especialy near where i am living and i dont care if poeple think i am causing troubles because the cult is the problem and not me.

Date: August 13, 2008 06:26PM

thank you very much zeuzsor for those websites. i cant look at the video because this computer is not allowing maybe the cyber cafe is not allowing or the computer is slow but it says that i need something call java scrip and i dont know how to start the video. but i saw the visions achive that you put. only that it is coming on the page very slow but i can see the first page at this time. i am very shocked that it they have plan of going into churches to invade them. they even say that it has been the best financialy for them to invade the churches. this is a bad cult and now they are invading friends church in kenya. now i want to do something because i even know soemone frrom friends church and i must tell them about jesus christian cult. immediately after i go from nairobi i will help to stop this cult. they even have that picture of danger if a church christian come to them. only that it is because they dont know how to answer the church christian only the cult one. if they know the truth they will not be afraid of church christians. i am very sad that this cult is in kenya and they kidnap that kikuyu lady but i didnt see them in kisumu where i live. only that i will find out more information if they do anythiung in kisumu or only in kaimosi.

Date: August 14, 2008 07:47PM

i was thinking about it and i dont have the time and money to travel all the time for every cult. my friend is in jehova witness and i have to help him first so i dont have time now for jesus christian and i read that it is only 30 people in the world. maybe after a long time after i help my jehova friend i can go for jesus christian but now it is not possible for me. i will just go home and continue my own bisiness. but i will keep reading about jesus chrsitain and other cults in kenya to get information only that i am tired of trying to help andthe people cant listen to you and my time is less.

Date: August 14, 2008 11:24PM

Kirstie wrote:

[jcs.xjcs.org]

"They accuse me of lying when they are the ones doing the lying, like the fact that Dave posed as "somebody", he also did it a few months ago when he posed as "Bettina" and he got me to say lots of things and then used that information against me. I think that is what happened about this whole Berni thing. If anyone on here does know who Berni is what she does please do tell me, cause i am still very confused about that. I never did try to email anyone called Berni, not even someone i thought was her, but it doesnt really matter anyway."

Now this leads me to wonder if the Jesus Christians have gotten the whole thing wrong, and mixed up the name of the person they were hounding Kirstie about sending an email to.

Is it possible, just possible, that they have used the name "Bernie" when referring to this incident about "Bettina"?

Date: August 15, 2008 06:03PM

Cherry arose the next morning and checked what had been written on the Rickettes site. She read my posting. And this is what she wrote:

"At best they can say that we refused to believe them when they were telling the truth. But even then, it becomes clear to an unbiased spectator that our worst sin is just that we refused to believe them. "

That is the closest she could come to responding to my latest post. That is the closest she could come to clarifying my question.

So I ask it again.

Cherry and Dave,

Did the Jesus Christians get the name wrong with the accusations and hounding of Kirstie? Did they write "Bernie" when referring to an incident regarding the name "Bettina"?

This was just an innocent thought, a fancy, but you didn't respond, so I now wonder if I have hit a nail on the head?

Be careful you don't PREVARICATE, Cherry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2008 06:11PM by Blackhat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.