QUESTIONING ABOUT YAHUWAH
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: February 24, 2012 11:06AM

there's a ministry on the website called YAHUWAH.......my friend Sandy is a part of this ministry. She isn't going to 'any' ministry right now and she hangs out on the computer listening in and commenting on a live chat room of how things are going with this ministry.........she claimed she sent me their link, but the computer page was totally blank.......I am trying to see what is really going on behind the scenes with this........she is always trying to seek a closer walk with the Lord....but, she claims Lord is a pagan word........all this new stuff she is telling me about and I wonder where my friend went to.......she looks like my friend, but there's something different about her........she left a ministry New Life Outreach Center and I left about a year later, but never pursued her ministries and she never pursued my ministries........we would occasionally talk, she attended various Jewish ministires for a period of time and the last thing I know she's not attending anything....not even the ones I am going to.....if this is a cult....she's being controlled in her mind......this is so dangerous and if anyone could fill me in on the accurate website this would be great...........it's I think based out of North Carolina I think or Georgia......not sure, but would like to know a little bit more on this ministry so I can effectively pray over my friend and what is really going on.......

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.