Current Page: 53 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: July 06, 2012 01:06PM

Thanks HerbertKane for posting those Emails above. I must urge again anybody who has been adversely effected by Universal Medicine to contact all or any of the above Authorities and Politicians , and to be honest and concise in your correspondence.To be effective I would suggest it be done within the time frame of a month.Remember the old and wise adage -" Bad things happen when good men (or women) stand by and do nothing". Regards Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sorry I've upset people
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 06, 2012 03:12PM

To timcoop1 it is now my turn to apologize to you, I am very sorry for sounding agressive or disbelieving your sincerity, please accept my apology.

I'm afraid the thread we all share through our connection with Serge Benhayon and UM is WE have been bullied, we have our partners comparing us with the glorious Serge which is REALLY funny because it's Serge that keeps telling them just how glorious HE is compaired to all of the "people not doing the work"!
Serge is very careful to stress that we all have free will and don't have to go to UM or to hear him speak, that would seem a very good political ploy on his part, he uses his customers to do the dirty work for him

Our partners who have been caught up in the cult all appear to be very intelligent, kind and loving people, how do I know this, it is reflected by their loved ones and in the people who are wanting answers from this site. From what I hear Serge was once a kind honerable person himself who seems to have got caught up in his own propoganda.
I suspect that in all of our lives we have all looked for a more gentle, loving and kind way to interact with the world and the people around us, Serge once offered that. Now he offers it as a hook and when the bait is taken fear is the addiction, well should I say I feel that even the most ardent followers have their secret doubts but are now too afraid to leave.

The one thing I have learnt from my illness is that it isn't a punishment for a past life, a cruel and vicious judgement by Serge. I have learnt to LIVE each day, be it good or bad because we ALL have both, it is a human quality. (Even Serge if he were honest)
There are fear mongers in all walks of life and sometimes there are 'things to be afraid of', but lets be fair there is also unimanagable beauty, friendship and love, lets just walk around the corners with a positive mind.

Timcoop1 I'm afraid I've been on my soapbox and I also apogogize for that but please come on to the site more often and ask your questions openly and we all will try to answer them as honestly as we can from our own experiences. Oh and by the way at no time did I ever say or even suggest to anyone that you had asked for my phone number, just wanted to clear that up in an open forum.

Time to go viral I think, the email to local members, medical board etc is a brilliant idea, thank you KerbertKane178 for the addresses.
I am off to visit my local member as soon as Winter break is over to see what can be done about UM.
Always better for politicians to see we are real and ordinary citizens with this growing malevolence in our midst.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 06, 2012 06:39PM

To whom it may concern:

See [forum.culteducation.com]

"Don't post any contact information without specific permission in advance from a moderator. Contact information posted without permission will be deleted."

You may post links or private message people with contact information.

Date: July 06, 2012 07:34PM

knowledge_is_king
HerbertKane178
HerbertKane178
Eric Dobbs
Treefern you are nothing less than a Heroine, I salute you and wish you and your family all the very best. To everyone who contributes here , we go telling our stories and fighting this pernicious organization (UM) headed by the deluded and the dangerous SB but what will be even more effective against this devious lot is if each and everyone of us ( this includes people who have been adversely affected by UM and maybe don't post here but read this site) EMAIL 1. The Honorable Minister for Health -Tanya Plibasek,2,The Federal Member for Richmond -Justine Elliot (Richmond takes in Byron Bay and Lennox Head areas)3,Australian Medical Association (AMA) ,and 4, ACCC (Consumer ombudsman) .Doing this by the end of July for maximum effect would fire a huge shot across the bows of UM.Relate to each one of these authorities our experiences and stories and I believe we should see some positive action.Yours Sincerely Eric Dobbs

This is a very good idea, Eric. To make it easy for everyone, do you have email addresses to hand? If not, no worries, I will research them later and post up.

[...]

Hey guys, further to my previous post I have spoken to the folks at Australian Doctor and Medical Observer and gave them a brief rundown of Universal Medicine, Serge Benhayon, and relayed parts of your story, Treefern, to them.

[...]

Australian Doctor was particularly interested and gave me the details of their [...] . Treefern, if you wanted to contact this person and give them your story, they advised you can remain anonymous. They are also interested in hearing from the rest of us as well - I guess the more information they can get the better, they may run an information piece with Universal Medicine as a focus. And this would only increase the chances of a network picking up the story.

The key here for us is not to reveal more about ourselves than we are comfortable in doing, while still managing to get the message out. So if you want to remain anonymous I would recommend using a public computer and an anonymous email address.

Posting contact information (e.g. email addresses) at this message board is prohibited.

KIK

Doesn't make much sense as the post above mine had an email address in it, the email address I posted is available on the Australian Doctor contact page and I spoke to the person in question and he gave the ok to post it up.

But ok if that's the rules no dramas, if anyone wants to submit a story to either of the media outlets above please click on the links above and click through to the contacts page, or you can pm me and I'll give you the email address.

Date: July 06, 2012 08:02PM

HI All
Yes John, we have access to ALL the emails that go out too- here's a recent example of some image control of the group via a facebook sendout. I think this fits the 'constricting attention' criteria,

As a fellow student and as someone who works as a social media manager, I felt to share a few observations about current communication practices on Facebook.

By and large, Esoteric students are starting to do and say some amazing things on Facebook and there is much to be inspired by, however, I have noticed that sometimes students are posting comments as if they are in a room full of other Esoteric students and not in the public sphere. Posting cryptic acronyms or Esoteric terminology that only we as a community understand is posting without regard to our responsibility to be bridging and inclusive of the broader community of which we are a part.

It is worth being honest about why you are posting a comment -- and being aware of the context in which you are posting it. Many students have business pages with a wide audience in the temporal world. When overly 'flowery' messages, with references to words that are not widely understood are publicly posted onto their wall this can have the effect of alienating 'mainstream' customers and may not actually be of benefit to them or their business.

This is not to say that one shouldn't express in all their glory -- but glory holds all equally and often a lot can be said in very simple language.

In other words, we are cleary whacky and if it gets out in a public forum, normal thinking people will think we are weird. This tell us three very important things.
1. Esoteric students know that is it odd.
2. Students need to indulge in the deception of omission which is equal to lying ( under ACCC laws for example, omission of information is considered equal to deception) - It is a trait of someone in a cult not to use the language or symbology of that group as a way of disgusing their involvement and its true nature.
3. The group is trying to limit and control the public perception of it.

If this mind control group is to survive it needs to start building more walls around its doctrine and close down its presence in the public sphere. Of course, if it is not that, then it needs to contact the media and start doing press releases and hold public forums explaining how Serge has come from Shambhala to help mankind escape the fleshy shackles of this pathetic, sickly, illusion filled sad and pathetic life and elevate us into the fiery plan..urgently.

Date: July 06, 2012 08:04PM

I'll try that again:

I've spoken to two Medical Media Outlets. Australian Doctor in particular is interested in publishing a story on Universal Medicine from our expert accounts. If you would like to share your story, please use the links below and contact the relevant editor.

[www.australiandoctor.com.au]
[www.medicalobserver.com.au]

Alternatively you can PM me and I will give you the contact details.
I think it would be good to include these two outlets when sending out emails to the other addresses given by Herbert.

KIK

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 07, 2012 07:44AM

bump

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:22PM

I have sent off emails to all media outlets, and relevant government agencies. In particular I think UM and it's so called healing cards and pillow cases promote false claims with no proof. I know he is selling these from his clinic and if people are buying them on the belief there is some medical benefit then that is wrong. At the very least there is no proof that the pillow cases do what they say nor do the healing symbols. Serge is clever because even on the back of the cards it states that basically only the original purchaser will gain the benefit so you can't give it to a friend. They have to buy it themselves. That's a scam if ever I saw one.

Also contact the TGA - therapeutic goods administration. All medical related products must go through them for approval. I sent an email to them.

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:25PM

Oh and thanks to everyone for posting the links. The more people who file
complaints the better.

Date: July 08, 2012 04:47PM

frodobaggins
Oh and thanks to everyone for posting the links. The more people who file
complaints the better.

Well done Frodo- besides those posting here, there are many others doing the same, rest assured.

For all the people out there trying to work out what motivates their spouse, sibling, child, friend to be involved with a group such as this, here is food for thought from www.culthelp.info site where there is a lot of interesting information to compliment this site.

A psychologist friend of mine informed me that anyone in a group or cult with a central leader has a reason or payoff which motivates them as it fulfills something that has long been missing. As with most life issues, the basis is self esteem, but the details are often related to the following quote. I picked this because for UM it seems most salient.

Which are the features most common to spiritual movements which are of psychological influence?
1. The outlook/aspiration of their members
2. The authority of the leader/founder
3. Shared belief in a scripture, revelation, or sayings.
4. Uniqueness of the movement.
5. Salvation through baptism, initiation, or conversion.
6. Belief in a prediction/prophesy
7. Belief versus intellect
8. Common practice of a ritual
9. Sacrifice. Financial secrecy. Favours to the rich.
10. Reprehensible behaviour amongst members.
11. Fear of expulsion

Leader/founder

New religious movements arise usually around a father/mother figure who has gained authority after receiving a special revelation, communication, truth or insight. His/her charisma will vouchsafe loyal followers, even if his/her lifestyle may give rise to severe doubts by some. He may boost his prestige by claiming to follow the footsteps of a an esteemed spiritual teacher, represent an esoteric tradition, be of noble descent, or channel the wisdom of a great mind.

He represents an arche-type in member's subconscious minds. That of a wise father, or mother. He will have a compelling influence on followers who project their father/mother complex on him/her.

During his lifetime the leader will act as a moderator and steer the movement. He will re-interpret his teachings as he sees fit from the responses he receives. The death of the founder marks a turning point. His teachings will become inflexible, as no one dares to temper with them as he did himself. The élan disappears, a rigidity may enter, unless another figure arises that leads the movement in a different direction, for better or for worse.

Furthermore, this figure can and does replace primary relationships because the follower has been trying to fulfill that deep need through those relationships unsuccessfully as, unlike cult leaders who claim infallibility, partners tend to be very fallible with their own issues. Many followers have a sort of catharsis when they accept and trust the leader without question, just as you do a parent. Of course, as we grow up we start to realize parents are also fallible but as we received a sense of certainty and trust as a child, we can deal with it as we mature and even learn to love those weaknesses in our parents as we understand our common humanity- a mature parent/child relationship.

This is why when you try to confront or speak with your partner about UM or the infamous SB about the concerns you have over their total trust and seeming lack of normal critical thought, you are met with a wall. They now have something sated long wanting, and you are trying to take it away, which confirms that you are clearly not the right person for them or at best, not to be trusted.

Naturally like all of us when contemplating the source of issues, they have a blind spot to this complex and even if they were to read this it they would argue it does not relate to them.

Serge, like all manipulative people, taps this need perfectly. If you know any UM followers you will hear many say they think of Serge as ‘dad’ or they trust him like a parent, or wise uncle or similar.

Some food for thought when dealing with the affected person you know.

Current Page: 53 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.