Current Page: 13 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: April 25, 2012 03:39AM

In my experience there was never music playing at the UM clinic (certainly not during the few sessions I had there) nor was it ever played during any paid session I had with practitioners outside the clinic. Unless it was being played at such a low volume that it was inaudible, which is a possibility. I would say if any paid practitioner did incorporate it into the session at an audible volume the client would have a choice in the matter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: April 25, 2012 07:40AM

MacReady
In my experience there was never music playing at the UM clinic (certainly not during the few sessions I had there) nor was it ever played during any paid session I had with practitioners outside the clinic. Unless it was being played at such a low volume that it was inaudible, which is a possibility. I would say if any paid practitioner did incorporate it into the session at an audible volume the client would have a choice in the matter.

Unfortunately since my girlfriend was doing my massage i didn't have a choice in the matter lol.... i was just happy for a free massage haha

Date: April 25, 2012 10:38AM

Hi Rod

Reading your responses is EXACTLY like listening to my partners defensive posturing when I ask about UM. It is a case of the ends justify the means as far as I can see.

There are many traditions that have the same goal of expanded human awareness, connection with the all-powerful, personal growth, connection with others, lifting the human vibration. However they do not as a pre-requisite advocate denying all other beliefs or traditions. There is something clearly wrong with that. It doesn’t matter if Sege is right or not, because the central issue for any person who is on a journey to real truth is that his truth must take pre-eminence and he is the sole source and arbitrator of whether something is right or wrong. He does this with his 'philosophy' and he his healing- he offers a false choice. You are free, he says, to believe him or not, but the implied penalty is ignorance, continued painful lifes, disease, world calamities due to the resistance from his energetic truth. That you cannot deny. it is so written by SB

So lets deal with Energetic 'truth' first. A corner stone of Serge's self generated vision is "So if everything is energy…it must follow that everything is because of energy". Rod says ( and my partner) It cannot be denied. Well first does it mean anything other than what it is? Not really. it just sounds profound. Serge didn’t work this out, nor did DaVinci or Plato - it is a discovery of modern science. Scientific, fact based research and thought. Even Alice Bailey would have struggled to understand it because Science at that time was just unravelling it and still are. And BTW it was NOT Einstein who figured this out- which shows that Rod really doesn’t bother to research, or he just doesn’t want to because it will contradict what he WANTS to believe. SB has charged this one meaningless on its own statement with a meaning that I am sure ALL of this students do not understand because there is nothing to understand. It's like saying, 'the sun is hot' - you cannot deny it- therefore our souls were born of its fiery core, It is madness to deny it!" and every one dropping their jaws at the profundity of the statement. My point is Rod, just because MODERN RATIONAL SCIENCE has figured out that one of the most basic blocks of matter is energy ( or actually vibrations) doesnt mean anything other than that. Yet in every statement SB refers back to that like it means something " the SUN Is hot students" thusly I say, ponder that.

At this point, Rod you will be thinking with your ancient wisdom that I of course have only a pranic mind and being not connected with my heart I cannot possibly understand. Perhaps. By I do understand that humans can trick themselves into making things seem like they make sense. It is not only UM student or even Serge himself. I could write a list of groups, sects, cults, religions, et al full of well meaning people from all walks of life ( tennis coaches, doctors, flight attendants, politicians, solicitors.....) who accept what is being said to them as the TRUTH, the absolute truth- no matter how ridiculous it seems to me and yes, you. That is why when you first read SB's incoherent works it made no sense and then later it did. Your first reads where when your critical, un conditioned, right thinking mind was trying to make SENSE of it. Later, since you had accepted contradictory statements, like " So if everything is energy…it must follow that everything is because of energy" and it made sense, of course it became easier to read! That is called " Mind conditioning" and it is why religions, cults, thought systems work. the longer you are around it, the more you start to give yourself over and switch off your critical mind. I know you, and my ex partner, don’t want to believe that; it is much simpler to think you have a direct line to love and higher awareness- but that is the facts. and not just mine- unlike the absurd unprovable and ultimately meaningless statements of SB- that is on the contrary, observable and documented by many.

Just because you FEEL good, does not make it all right either. This is the defence i hear when I ask my ex partner "so do you actually believe Serge is the re-incarnation of DaVinci? - " It is not about that, it just above love! we started out as love and I am just finding my way back to it!" Okay, but do you want your shepherd to be a man who maybe, just maybe, has some tenuous grip on reality? Your challenge, "what if, what happens if, IT is true" is very weak, because I can easily counter with "what if, just what if, HE isn’t!" and I am more likely to be right than the bold claim " I am genius incarnate" But you feel good you say! Many of the aforementioned followers of other leaders feel good. in fact, the feel exactly as you do. Check it out for yourself on their sites or talk t them directly. And yet they have ideas opposed to SB's. How can that be? Maybe they are delusional. Maybe you are. Maybe you all are. You pick.

If you are like my partner you are now sitting unblinkingly having retreated to the ancient wisdom corner of your mind. You can feel the distance between your eyes and the thoughts are getting distant. Serge's words are echoing around inside your skull and you are CERTAIN that this is an attack of a pranic mind trying to impose its will on you. You are about to retort " Serge is not the leader, he is just like us- he is just more connected to the truth, the ancient wisdom" Go with it, or maybe realise the actual truth. You have been brainwashed. The attack you feel is your real self trying to tell you just that. He is your leader. That is why you flock to him and sit in his "Satsangs' and listen to his "Sutra's" - you let his words ebb into your ever conditioned minds and watch pesky thought of contradictions ebb away in a blissful release.

My Partner too tells me that Serge has never told her to do anything directly. Of course not, he doesn’t have to! Because it is clear his way is the right way - the 'fiery way' and the other way, while 'optional' leads somewhere else. And if you want to be a practitioner ( at a hefty price of course) then you HAVE to follow his guidelines to be part of his world beating EPA ( at a price of course) - Sorry Sir Rod, he is telling people exactly what to do. You included my friend. The very fact that you are here defending him with EXACTLY the same reasoning as my partner, with EXACTLY the same end/means, contradiction ignoring, word for word, same flavour hoo-ha speaks volumes about how in the end he is speaking through you.

If you have got this far let me point out a few other things. Ponder this and forget it not!
* UM has registered as a religion. He tells his students it is not a religion ( all religion sucks)- so, he is either A) lying to the govt to save tax or B) lying to his student. Take your pick. Either way, it is a deceit. Yes ultimate integrity and truth and light-- ( I know, he plans a world church to lift the vibration! the ends are justified of course)
* SB has held a book burning- oh what fun! I wonder what other points in history that has happened and why? and then what happened.
* According to SB, science and intellectuals 'KNOW NAUGHT" because they do not understand that (aforementioned) Energetic truth. Science sucks! except of course when you like to use the word to verify parts of your unverifiable claims knowing full well most of your audience aren’t versed in it or are too lazy/convinced to a simple Google check least of all go to a library.

I don't resent you or my partner or anyone looking for something greater. Who says I or others are not? what I and anyone who is not sucked into this pile of non sense resent is that one man has invented his own belief system, decried all others in shameful acts as above, uses non sense and circular reasoning to keep his students in a rat maze of dead end thought traps, and then asks them to IMPOSE his rubbish on others that are genuinely seeking to live their life to their fullest with the ones they love. So I end with the masters words:

End …

If what you have read has awakened and or touched a place you know is true, let another know.
In Atma and in its service
The forever student,
Serge

Date: April 25, 2012 10:58AM

And incidentally Rod, using the example of someone who SCIENTIFICALLY asserted something that was true and was denied at the time due to ingnorance of the time does 2 things only;

1- Switching the metaphor around- the issue here is SB is asserting inverifiable non sensical opinions in the face of enlightened facts. (yes, just because we dont understand everything doesnt make it wrong. That is the success of modern thought and scientific inquiry)

2. Trying to PROVE SB is right by comparing it someone who proved later to be found right doesnt actually make it right, just a plain stupid comparison due to the above. I could just as easily say " Jesus says, a prophet shall bot be known in his own home" " I am a prophet Dad"

The truth is, the reason SB gibberish works is because he doesnt understand the science he misquotes and nor do you. He is creating a 'god' of the gaps. He is joining dots that dont exist and ignoring plenty of others that much smarter people have long ago figured out. If you want to start a proper enquiry you couldnt do worse than to actually study Plato ( not SB's reinvention) and his reasoning and how moden thought was born from that. Ironic considering SB is the incarnation of Plato isnt it.

Date: April 25, 2012 11:54AM

This forum has been brilliant at getting first hand experiences out there and providing some logical and rationale discussion. While its terrible friends and family have been affected by Serge and UM in a negative way it is good to know it wasn't only me. Thanks rick ross for giving us an avenue to express our experiences and thanks to everyone for posting. This forum will ultimately do serious damage to this organisation. I know for a fact media companies in australia are looking into it!

Date: April 25, 2012 01:03PM

Concerned Partner - Thanks for your (excellent) contributions. Regarding the book burning you mentioned; someone posted on Yvonne Mcilvaine's blog that this occurred but took I it with a grain of salt as I have not heard any first-hand confirmation of it. Did your partner tell you about this?

Can anyone else (whether pro-UM or con) verify that this happened?

Date: April 25, 2012 01:20PM

PS. I wasn't aware that UM had registered as a religion. Very interesting.

If anyone else could verify this it would be much appreciated.

Date: April 25, 2012 01:55PM

Wow this guy is clever. No tax! I wasn't aware of this loophole. I will find out tomorrow if he has registered as a religion.

Check this link out.

[www.ato.gov.au]

Date: April 25, 2012 02:12PM

Bingo! Check out last link. Thought it would take longer time find. So he is using the system to his advantage.

[www.abr.business.gov.au]

Date: April 25, 2012 02:14PM

So it is registered as a "charitable organization"

Further explanation here

Current Page: 13 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.