Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Geronimo Aguilar - Justice is Coming For You
Posted by: XLionheartX ()
Date: August 04, 2011 02:32PM

Yes it's true. Geronimo has fled Richmond, and is now hiding out with his dad Phil Aguilar at Set Free Anaheim. I heard that the family of the molested girl is looking to shoot him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 04, 2011 08:38PM

Geronimo took a break for a month. He is back in Richmond, not in Anaheim. The girl was not molested, she had sex with him. Doesn't make it right, but there's a big difference. If the family wanted him dead, and I know the father reasonably well, it would have already been done. You probably shouldn't make threats on the behalf of others. It really doesn't help anything.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: August 08, 2011 10:43AM

You do understand that 'ANYTHING' your covering of your ministry 'DOES' he does it or he's done it or he's doin' it to the congregation.....it trickles down and infects the 'entire flock'........YOU ALSO DO KNOW that 'THIS' is not normal at all!!! Does Pastor G feel he can slip or skip through the cracks or skirt the sidelines because the 'title' of the ministry is OUTREACH CENTER......do they get 'Government Funding'.......there has to be 'some kind of paper trail' somewhere.......IF Joyce Myers can have not 1, but 2 audits and account for every penny what is keepin' The ROC from doin' likewise.....they have to understand that this sends red flags when everything is kept so secretive......that's why The Lord told me specifically to not give any 'checks' only cash money!!!!!!!!! They don't have tithe envelopes......I actually listened to The ROC today and found it to be 'okay'......they're tryin' to appeal to so many people that they tend to forget where they came from.......the hype train is a harsh one to get off of and I hope Pastor G isn't trying to win some kind of favor with his dad in some weird abstract way........like Johnny Cash tried to do with his dad.......I liked when Pastor G was talkin' about how he ran that car wash and detail place....he was their best employee!!!!!!! Why can't he go back to somethin' like that again?! Is that beneath him now.....pride issues are gonna cause Pas G to fall harsh......I don't like to see anyone fall..........if it's Gods purpose for Pastor G's training..........God do what ya gotta do for Pastor G to get him on the 'right track'......with 'everything'.....if it was over for Pastor G God would have already taken care of business! Pastor G requires much more than a month to get on track.........

Posted by: wonderingabout ()
Date: August 17, 2011 07:44AM

you seem to continue to damage ur own arguement, the roc has had tithe envelopes for years, and they were recently audited and found that they were clean, it surprises me but it is true. why make things up when there seems to be so much to talk about?

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: April 23, 2014 06:33AM

Very fortunately at least TEXAS has followed thru with their child molestation charges against Geronimo. And everyone knows you "Don't Mess with Texas" he's going down for life. BUT, I think any family members who know of his molestations in Richmond SHOULD press charges. Contrary to what "FindtheLies" said, any girl under 18 CANNOT consent to sex. It is automatically child molestation.

[pimppreacher.com]

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: April 23, 2014 06:44AM

By the way, to show Geronimo's history of child molestation... He was in Anaheim with Set Free Church (run by his father, Phil Aguilar) and was married with two small children when he started his child molestation/relationship with Sammi B (his now wife) who was FIFTEEN YEARS OLD and he was 21. They got caught, that's why he was sent off to Texas. And he jumped into molesting the 11 and 13 year old sisters at the house of the family who was kind enough to give him a place to stay. I doubt he's changed his ways nowadays.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 09, 2014 08:56PM

Data lost through a backup failure some months ago has now been restored to this message board.

This board is also now open for indexing by search engines such as Google.

Information posted on the board should soon be appearing in searches as this is a public resource.

The data recovered and restored included many individual posts and some threads.

Lost membership registratio was not restored. Old members not currently listed must register as new members again in order to become active members of the message board.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.