Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Geronimo Aguilar - Justice is Coming For You
Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: May 08, 2011 11:19AM

Geronimo Aguilar, Pastor of the ROC molested my cousin for six months last year. She is a beautiful trusting girl and he violated her mind, body and soul. This cannot go unpunished. I will do everything in my power to bring this creep to justice. I ask all who have attended the ROC and have any proof of criminal activity he is involved in to come forward. Those that know the truth of what he is doing, but simply choose to do nothing are accomplices in my book. We have to make the hard choices and stand up for what is right so no other kids get hurt.

He is a sex addict and pervert who has a history of having sex with women and young girls at this church. Many know but choose to ignore it. Ask why Jamie just left the church. He sent her away last week to try and cover butt and do damage control. The gig is up. I will do all within my power to go to the media and to the appropriate legal channels to bring this man down so he doesn't hurt any other kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geronimo Aguilar - Justice is Coming For You
Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: May 10, 2011 11:13PM

TO:12recover: I pray to God you have the strength to follow through with this situation. Your cousin should probably 1st see a private attorney. If you don't have money, look for a "Pro Bono" person. Through out this thread folks have stated that "God will take care of things" (so to speak) WELL. . . if YOU know of a crime and don't report it what does that make you? God GAVE us a brain to use. Please, if your cousin is willing to pursue this, help her do so. NO CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT NEEDS TO BE FREE ON THE STREET. Everyone who knows something has a moral, spiritual and legal obligation to come forward.

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: May 14, 2011 08:59PM

God is working AMEN the fact that this new thread is here proves that This worm better start digging his hole to hide in I pray this young girl has the strength to do what needs to be done parasites like him never ever change they cant its impossible can you say reprobate. Its scary how God allows Satan to use what and who so ever to do his deeds. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that have been damaged my this child that calls himself a pastor. They may all be border line special needs? But on the other hand,there is no doubt about how dangerous they are. Jason please open your eyes, Richard,please ,your so true and real I know you know whats up. love and prayers for a hedge of protection for all involved with that SIN BIN!

Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: May 19, 2011 02:33AM

12recover
Geronimo Aguilar, Pastor of the ROC molested my cousin for six months last year. She is a beautiful trusting girl and he violated her mind, body and soul. This cannot go unpunished. I will do everything in my power to bring this creep to justice. I ask all who have attended the ROC and have any proof of criminal activity he is involved in to come forward. Those that know the truth of what he is doing, but simply choose to do nothing are accomplices in my book. We have to make the hard choices and stand up for what is right so no other kids get hurt.

He is a sex addict and pervert who has a history of having sex with women and young girls at this church. Many know but choose to ignore it. Ask why Jamie just left the church. He sent her away last week to try and cover butt and do damage control. The gig is up. I will do all within my power to go to the media and to the appropriate legal channels to bring this man down so he doesn't hurt any other kids.

Posted by: three ()
Date: May 20, 2011 11:24PM

go to the police , go to a lawyer sue him for everything you can and keep sueing him and his get him put aways for life

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: May 26, 2011 11:51AM

12recover

Yes, one day Pastor 'G' I saw him with his arm draped around this young adult woman in a way that I thought was inappropriate! Usually there's so much going on there at The ROC that I believe everyone was oblivious to it?!!!!! I wasn't........It appeared to me that he was making some kind of 'arrangements' with this girl.......either it was 'innocent' or it wasn't......I haven't 'ever' seen a Pastor draped around a young adult woman like that in my entire life!!!!!!!!! I was thinking WOW.........God allowing me to see all of these things........I experienced a guy who was a wolf in sheeps clothing myself right there in the parking lot..........the guy was a predator........well, a nerdy predator.........lustful sleezebag.........widower........perverted........weird.......took my number, but never ever contacted me and he gave me his info too .......... I guess the guy wanted to see if I was that 'desperate' or that 'horny' ..........NO WAY.........

Isaiah 54:5 (King James Version)
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Ex # 2 was a drug/alcohol/cig/sex addict.....trust me I went through 'hell's half acre and when I saw Pastor 'G' do that to this young woman a RED FLAG went up 'immedately with me!!!!!!!!!

Romans 8:31 (King James Version)
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: May 26, 2011 12:02PM

this ministry should be just closed off to recovering substance abusers and only rehabed and set out to work outside the ministry with 'trustworthy' coaching from the proper people! No outside public should be attending 'ever' - unless someone was graduating the program....................it's either hit or miss with these rehabs anyway, but 'why' pull so many people in the public there or kids there or justify the monies going in with a little edgy actions and attitudes... it makes me feel just like the day my ex number 2 went with me to cash my tax return and forced me into a safety box viewing room and HUNG OVER TOP OF ME and snatched the money out of my hand.....'my tax return money' and took all of it except for a few hundred dollars...........I felt cheap there in that horrible marriage.......unfortunately he scarred my kids - especially my older son........and when I witness things like I witnessed..............I am a very quick learner.....either you learn quick or you're dead in that lifestyle.....I never participated, but I could have gone to jail just for being involved with his sorry *ss...........there's a lot of sorry *sses in ministry and in the homes!!!!! They're havin' a huge druggie party right now....behind the scenes, of course....it kind of reminds me of how Judas treated Jesus to tell you the truth..........I wonder if Pastor 'G' is playing the role of Jesus or Judas?!........We already know the answer to that question don't we now!!!!!

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: July 02, 2011 07:22PM

yesterday i was contacted by style mag, the reporter was very interested in my time spent at the roc and was interested in others who spent any time being involved with those frauds if anyone is interested in contributing to the story she will be working on please send me a privet message so i can put you in touch with her thanks to all interested in putting a stop to this dangerous org.

Date: August 03, 2011 10:18AM

12recover

Date: August 03, 2011 10:24AM

God will not tolerate a lying, unrepentant Pastor and that is what Geronimo Aguilar is. He is an adulterer and a child molester. His house of cards is going to crumble. God says: Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
That let's me know reaping time is coming for Geronimo.
Now it's time to name names of the girls/women he has manipulated into sexual relationships, whether they have been emotional adultery, (an intimacy with the opposite sex outside of marriage), or physical adultery:
Cassidy Harvey (16 yr old girl), Jammie Chasteen, Crystal Puryear, Bridget Pippen, Amber Duty, Tiffany Parkhill, Rebecca Baker, and Tracey (not sure of her last name; she works in the office).
There are more, but these are just the people that I know about.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.