under so called democracy and freedom
Posted by: moonlight ()
Date: September 01, 2009 11:01AM

In the end of 1970s and beginning of 1980s, girls in towns and cities put physical height in a very important place when they were seeking their boyfriends.
After 1982, a large number of wealthy people were born. They were mostly owners of self-employed workshops and shops or private businesses. There people, together with enterprise managers and those with foreign relatives, soon drew girls’ attention.
It was common in this period to find someone who could help to go abroad. Some pursued the postgraduates who had acquired qualifications for going abroad, desiring for a chance to leave china. Some managed to marry foreign businessmen, technicians or students in china with the hope of immigrating into foreign countries. Others even attempted to get close to foreign tourists or post advertisements on foreign media wishing to run into their life partners. Nowadays many people are still trying their best to go abroad, especially developed America. In order to get their own purpose they may say bad words about china government. How pity they are ! As a common chinese I can’t keep silent and I have to say sth. on the internet although I have so many teaching job and I have to take care of my family.
The reason why i don't descripe the affair by Galun Gong about the neibourhood is afraid of losing face. I don't hope we are laughed at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: under so called democracy and freedom
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 01, 2009 09:39PM

moonlight, post a new thread in a different forum. This is "HATE".

Posted by: moonlight ()
Date: September 06, 2009 11:20AM

sparky , thanks for your reminding. would you like to choose a forum for ? the reason why i chose HATE is that i am tired and hating forms and words and activities organized by Falun Gong's followers now. origally I am pity for them , later i found some lies from them.

thanks for your time
Moonlight

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 06, 2009 10:44PM

How about posting a new Falun Gong thread on the "destructive churches and cults" forum. Chances are you will get more activity and dialog from people.

Good luck!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.