???
Posted by: hatshepsut ()
Date: September 05, 2003 03:05AM

:confused:
How can you say that the Holocaust did not happen? There is evidence of it everywhere. There are mass graves, gas chambers, and confessions by the people that perpatrated it. whoever wants to say that this never happens is obviously in denial about what happened. .There are people you can see to get that fixed.[/size:647041de1c]

Options: ReplyQuote
???
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 09, 2003 02:23AM

hatshepsut
:confused:
How can you say that the Holocaust did not happen? There is evidence of it everywhere. There are mass graves, gas chambers, and confessions by the people that perpatrated it. whoever wants to say that this never happens is obviously in denial about what happened. .There are people you can see to get that fixed.[/size:f5ffec2395]

Holocaust denial is nothing new. Some "revisionists" claim that "only" 2 million were killed and I read something that claimed "only 80,000 were killed". It''s just a case of either guilty conscience trying to feel better or people who wish the Nazis would have just finished the job.

???
Posted by: surfer2 ()
Date: October 10, 2003 11:26AM

The Holocaust happened, and 6 million Jews were killed along with thousands of others.
- I have seen the gas chambers, small rooms in which hundreds of children, women and men were forced into, naked, to await there death. These "showers" are still there today. If you dont believe, go and look;

???
Posted by: hengist ()
Date: November 08, 2003 12:23PM

Hapshepsut,
There is no evidence for any homicdal gas -chambers.
The confessions from camp personel were extracted via torture

???
Posted by: surfer2 ()
Date: November 08, 2003 08:53PM

There is no evidence for any homicdal gas -chambers.

What do you mean?! I have been to Poland and seen them for myself! How can you say their is no evidence!?

Try opening your eyes

???
Posted by: mildred ()
Date: July 26, 2004 07:48PM

Of course millions of people were killed !
In the concentration camps there was an exact rate of people to be killed every day .
The SS-men were not tormented in order to make them confess .
There are a lot of documents proving the hatred and the will of the nazis to kill millions of people and photos showing their unthinkable crimes .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.