Current Page: 3 of 4
What the Bible say about race.
Posted by: greenberean ()
Date: July 30, 2003 03:30AM

But I was merely stating what some people believe and the justification they had for enslavement of the negroes. But I don't buy it myself. It's just a lame excuse.

We totally agree, then. I was wrong in thinking that you were trying to discredit the religion as a whole, based on what those guys did.
sorry...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: August 20, 2003 08:26PM

Oddly, it you go to Anti-Christian Hate sites, you will see they use the term "Xian" constantly.

Irony is certainly ironic sometimes.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 02, 2003 10:59PM

VTHokie
Oddly, it you go to Anti-Christian Hate sites, you will see they use the term "Xian" constantly.

Irony is certainly ironic sometimes.

I don't hate Christians and some of my friends are what could be called "Born Again" but I have some questions about how 150 million people could die in Jesus' name.

Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 03, 2003 09:03PM

I just found it ironic.

[i:a9decc9841]but I have some questions about how 150 million people could die in Jesus' name.[/i:a9decc9841]

I have questions about how Atheism could kill over 50 million in the 20th century. To each his own.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 04, 2003 06:31AM

VTHokie
I just found it ironic.

[i:1ab91f611d]but I have some questions about how 150 million people could die in Jesus' name.[/i:1ab91f611d]

I have questions about how Atheism could kill over 50 million in the 20th century. To each his own.
Unfortunately is seems to be "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition".

Posted by: Eero ()
Date: June 22, 2004 08:59PM

VTHokie

I don't understand what you are talking about. When did atheism cause such destruction?

Posted by: peterg ()
Date: September 29, 2004 01:29PM

Didn't you know? Atheism causes everything from divorce to warts.
OH, but the very worst of Atheism is to give someone the power to appreciate life the way it IS, without a crutch.
This is a most terrifying prospect to a lot of people.

peter

Posted by: angiedivey ()
Date: April 10, 2005 05:09PM

Has anyone who has posted on this thread ever read any books of Zachiriah Sitchin? He helped to decode the Sumerian language. They were highly advanced, but said it was all told to them by an external group; that they the Sumerians, had just written down what they were told. Abraham was a Sumerian from the city of UR. His father was Tehran.
ZS has written about 12 books; I would start with Genesis Revisited.

Another good book is Robots in Rebellion. Anyone read that?
What the Churches Don't Want You to Know? Anyone read that?

If the bible was destroyed and no copy was left on the face of the earth would that be such a horrible occurence? Think about that unemotionally for a moment. The Creator of the Universe and our understanding of Her/Him is an inside and personal job for each of us.

When we are unafraid to search for answers within we really don't have to have any books, any guru, any saints, anyone to learn and grow spiritually. All we really need is a quiet place to reflect and ask for answers. No fear, no guilt, no judgment. You are perfect as you are.

Posted by: New Life ()
Date: February 01, 2006 12:12PM

I understand there are many perspectives and really the discussion is ongoing in many areas regarding the history of humanity and race.

That said, a book I read recently and found interesting on the topic was: "Who was Adam?" by Dr. Fazale Rana & Dr. Hugh Ross. I understand that YE advocates will not allow themselves to agree with their conclusions; however, the book was carefully written and Nobel Prize winning chemist Richard Smalley's endorsement of this book as a scholarly work carries real weight. I found their argument compelling. Check it out if you have some free time.

Posted by: ex-kabbalah ()
Date: March 04, 2007 11:03AM

According to the Bible, we know that the first human was created by dust. After we die, our physical bodies turn to dust.

All humans are of one race: human race.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.