Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hatred seems to be a natural reaction
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: June 18, 2010 12:00AM

"But Jews in America use this to attack blond kids all the time and that is wrong. They invent games like "hate blue-eyes" in the schools to "teach about racism" and this is directly responsible for the growth of white racism in those fringe groups that are becoming more popular as blond white kids become more desparate"

-Uh, Rick, why is DSM still on this board? He just makes stuff up, throws it against the wall, and hopes it sticks.

DSM= total loon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 18, 2010 12:43AM

Anyone can look into the program Alan and Roselle Chartock introduced into the schools in Massachusetts in the 1980's.

It was a professional "workshop" style program paid for by federal grants that started out as a claim to teach about the Holocaust but that led the children through the blue-eyed experimental role playing.

Here are some links:
[www.google.com]

Mob attacks in the 1980's in the town of Great Barrington were directed at blond, conservative appearing people whether or not we were active in any form of politics or social action. Chartock succeeded in creating aggressive hate of a stereotype. The attacks which took place at a local college there have been described by a Clark University professor in her book, "Who Stole Feminism?" but feminism was really a side issue, one part of the overall picture of a new hate industry that has emerged out of the cults.

It is in full flower today, 30 years later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2010 12:57AM by dsm.

Date: June 18, 2010 01:35AM

Your links give me nothing. Nothing. Please link to a specific story describing these alleged "mob attacks by Jews against people who had blond hair and blue eyes."

Just one story, please, otherwise, I'm asssuming you just made this up.

Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 18, 2010 03:30AM

shakti, you are twisting my words. I did not say Jews attacked people. I did say Roselle Chartock ran the program teaching active stereotyping of blue-eyed blonds with Hitler's Nazis in the schools in that town. I did say there were assults on people who fit the profile Roselle Chartock targetted, which were all blue-eyed blond or light-haired people.

The assaults are well-documented. There were many newspaper articles at the time and there is a well-respected book about the entire mob-assault movement that emerged from these programs in the 1980's.

Here is a link to a page in that book that also describes the same kind of hate-march taking place in Pennsylvania, organized by the same cult that organized the classes in Massachusetts.

[books.google.com]

If you do not want to read the links, shakti, I cannot force you to do so. Obviously, if you don't read them, you are not that concerned, yet you are emotionally aroused at me, personally, for posting this material.

In general, if some material upsets us so much that we cannot examine it but we feel compelled to attack the person who presented the upsetting material, that is a sign that we have been subjected to some kind of manipulation at some point in our lives. This is especially true if you deny the obvious facts in the material provided. Denying the facts is not the same as disputing them. Denial is a symptom of having been damaged by cult manipulation because it does not allow you to see material that is feared by the manipulators, whereas to dispute something you need to look at it and then rely on your own judgement and have confidence in your own judgement.

The original topic of this thread is the question of where "natural" hate drops out and something else kicks in, the question of limits of "natural" hate.

I addressed that: it is natural for Jews to hate the Germans of Hitler's time for what they did to their people, but it is not natural to expand that hatred to all blond-blue-eyed Americans, especially since many who fit this physical stereotype are not of German origin and not only did not particpate in Nazi genocide, but they fought hard against it, and they fought hard to protect and save as many Jews as they could. Blond-blue-eyed people in America in the 1980's who were not even born until 1970 most certainly should not be the targets of natural hatred for Hitler and his Nazis.

The people who attacked the designated targets on campusses were all products of these manipulation programs. I don't think anyone ever analyzed their ethnic origin, except that they were middle class kids who had been subjected to cult manipulation by that feminist cult, "Take Back The Night", and by professors including Roselle Chartock among others.

Date: June 18, 2010 11:54PM

"In general, if some material upsets us so much that we cannot examine it but we feel compelled to attack the person who presented the upsetting material, that is a sign that we have been subjected to some kind of manipulation at some point in our lives. This is especially true if you deny the obvious facts in the material provided."

-But the point is you DON"T PROVIDE THE MATERIAL. You sent a list of google links which went nowhere and did not discuss the issue at hand. FINALLY, you posted a book by a right-wing Libertarian that while documenting certain excesses of the Radical Left, DOES NOT discuss the "attack blondes" movement that you describe. I'm not saying these incidents didn't happen, but that you have not done what is necessary in a debate to prove that they did. Please cite a page from that book where these mob attacks are discussed, and I would be happy to read it.

On a less argumentative note, I agree with you that NATLfed is evil, as that appears to be your target. Do you have actual evidence that Take Back the Night is a NATLFed front? I would find that fascinating if true.

Posted by: Alex45 ()
Date: November 27, 2017 10:15AM

Hatred is a natural reaction yes. But it doesn't mean it's right. Hatred is never healthy for anyone--that is hatred towards people or other living beings. It is a destructive emotion the eats away the goodness in people. I agree with what dsm says, that it is anger that has festered and expanded. Fester is not good for anyone. What is good is to see it, go above it and cure it. Love is the cure.

Posted by: Alex45 ()
Date: December 01, 2017 02:19AM

I agree with dsm. Hatred is anger festered and expanded. Anger and hate are intimately connected. One can feel anger but not hatred. But one cannot feel hatred without anger. Both are not healthy for anyone at any time. Though we will surely feel it many times in our lives, we must learn to stand aside and not become overcome by hatred and anger. Anger is natural to feel when attacked, when seeing someone oppressed or abused or doing something wrong. But as it says in the bible somewhere, hate the sin but not the sinner.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.