Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Mind Control - Project Monarch, MK ULTRA
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 07, 2010 10:14PM

The entire MK-Ultra thing raises another question: are we all subjected to a kind of cult-softening by the media's reliance on sensationalism at the expense of intelligent, factual material?

What I see happening with that kind of material is that whether it is true or not, it never gets denied or put into perspective by the government or any other authority. This may be because some of it is very true, especially that which stems from the period of psychological experimentation with LSD and other such drugs, and the rest is just plausible enough to be hard to disprove. It also may be because of the dynamics of conspiracy-thinking. Once people are locked onto a passionately held "truth" of their own, they not only reject criticism, they attack critics. It is far worse to be guilty of 5% of an accusation than to be guilty of the whole thing in this kind of situation.

So, while conspiracy theorists themselves cannot be accused of building cults because they are usually disconnected individuals with only a common interest in certain books and films, and many of us do benefit from examning that material from time to time, conspiracy theory provides a platform on which cult-builders can operate. An alternative "Apocalypse", as it were.

So rather than talk about MK-Ultra and its attendant elements beyond identifying them, why not talk about all the apparent cults that build up around that material?

Are any of the online forums for conspiracy discussion, for example, are connected to real-life communes or groups who could qualify as cults?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 10:16PM by dsm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: polbvatc ()
Date: September 26, 2011 12:22PM

Hello, could you tell me about mind control and deprogramming?

I believe or rather know that i have been a victim of mind control.

Could you send me in the right direction or towards the right expert in this field! please please!!!!

My life depends on it!!!!!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 26, 2011 09:00PM

malcom:

What is the name of the group and its leader that has used "mind control" on you?

How was this done?

Posted by: Mhu889 ()
Date: May 16, 2014 06:53PM

I totally agree with dsm. The fake sites on the internet with this kind of rubbish are probably put thier by cults. I am wondering, dsm if you have any knowledge of the LaRouche movement as these kind of sites also contain LaRouchite propoganda?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 16, 2014 08:01PM

In my experience many of the people facinated by conspiracy theories about MK Ulra also tell fantastic stories of being under "mind control" or stalked by mind control groups.

It seems more like individuals engaged in delusional thinking seek support through a network of fringe Internet sites, which reinforce their delusions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2014 08:04PM by rrmoderator.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.