Is disagreement an option?
Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: April 25, 2011 11:05PM

re:To which Valentin Rozman replies:

"here will be no place for those who will not be interested for what is best for all. All abuse will end and if you are abusing this reality in any way whatsoever, wou will also end."

Am I to understand that one who does not believe in the destini cult lifestyle and ways, is not worthy to live? And what do they (bernard and the adm) feel should be done to them. I guess 'us'?

I hope that anyone from destini that is reading this would let us know what is meant by this. It sounds rather like a cruel dictatorship or even worse to me??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is disagreement an option?
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 26, 2011 12:31AM

Its totalitarianism of the worst kind---as practised by Stalin in USSR, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Idi Amin in Uganda and any current, lesser-known despot you can think of.

All of these types concluded that disagreement with their views was not an option and proceeded to kill vast swathes of their own populations who might, in some unguarded moment either now or in the future, have a thought in their heads that was aquired independently of the great leader.

(Rough numbers killed: Pol Pot--2 million, Stalin--20 million, Idi Amin--500,000)

[necrometrics.com]

Bernard admires and covets the raw and undisguised, murderous power that these despots wielded. He set up Desteni as his own shot at getting his hands on that power--which is the power of life or death over his followers. The money figures in it too, but the dream of total control that is such murderous power is the real, potent intoxicator.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 12:33AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.