Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Why the attack(s)
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: December 15, 2007 02:07AM

1. Show me one credible report showing anybody besides this lone janitor who reports hearing explosions before the plane hit. There were thousands of people who escaped from the towers. Why aren't they all reporting explosions before the planes hit? Logic, folks.

2. The war was nicknamed Operation Iraqi Freedom, and I personally was opposed to it. On an operational level, it was known as Cobra 2. Not "O-I-L". If you are going to come strong with this whackjob Saudi/Nazi disinformation bs, at least get the basic facts straight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 17, 2007 08:14AM

Sorry, No whakjob Saudi/Nazi disinformation bs from me ... only the FACTS...

Like you metnioned why did building 7 just collapse, when it had not been hit by any aircraft, and the structural damage was very minor...

The probable reason is that the offices of the Criminals In Action (CIA) were located in that building and that is where the control centre for the demolition of the towers took place -- THEY HAD TO DESTROY THE EVIDENCE!

And very strange that it collapsed just a few hours after the initial attack... does it not take several days or even weeks to prepare such a large building for such a slick demo job? Especially, since they were claiming that the fires were raging through the building, how could they so quickly plant all the explosives in a building ravaged by fire??? (Of course, looking at the film footage of the event, there were only a couple of minor fires in 2 windows, which would have been extinguished by the sprinkler system).

the fact that the insurance policy had been boosted just 2 months prior to the attack... of course, just coincidence... And not to mention the fact that there was a ten-fold increase in "put options" against American Airlines just days before the attack... more coincidence, I suppose?

THE WHOLE THING SMELLS FISHER THAN A FISH FACTORY AT THE HEIGHT OF THE SUMMER SEASON...

And those CIA types who were a part of this and who continue to spread disinformation through the internet are just people who have sold their souls to the devil ... or should I say to "Magog" -- see thread "Skull and Bones" about US President whose cult name is MAGOG

Oh yeh, while I'm at it... strange how the photos of the Pentagon on that horrible day fail to show any wreckage of a large airliner... just a hole about 8 feet in diameter, but there are no wings, no fuselage, no tail of a large jet liner!!! Come on, who is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.... And don't give me this "the plane vaporized" bullshit... show me one instance in the history of aviation of a plane vaporizing after hitting a building -- And then they reported that they were able to identify the body parts from the Flight 77 -- oh, how come the metal plane vaporized but the human tissue did not???

This is the BS, my friend.... and yes, I am against Islam extremists and terrorist cult bombings... I am also against CIA terrorists, as well.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 11, 2008 10:57PM

We shall always remember. "Happy" anniversery, people. Our thoughts and prayers are as one for the fallen on that fateful day.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.