Is the US government taking seriously
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: January 20, 2004 07:54AM

mind control aspects of terrorism. I corresponded with someone from RAWA [www.rawa.org] (revolutionary women of afghanistan) for awhile who said it they are routinely overlooked when it comes to inviting their speakers and reps to peace summits and conferences. RAWA people have underground schools that get little boys before they are indoctrinated into terrorist training camps. They also educate girls.

There is not much seen in the media, perhaps with good reason, but I'm wondering if anyone has more sources or www clippings on the topic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Texas Christian ()
Date: February 05, 2006 05:14AM

Our government do anything logical when it comes to dealing with terrorists and cults? Unfortunately, no... :(

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:13PM

Perhaps the question should be termed:
"What are the American people doing about the mind control and cultic aspects of the Bush/Cheney administration?" Given that cults constantly lie as a normal part of their modus operandi, consider the following:
[www.archive.org]

Posted by: jeffaroonyo24 ()
Date: June 06, 2007 09:26AM

I don't think the bush admin is cultic at all.

Posted by: kageki ()
Date: August 07, 2007 09:24AM

Why would the US government take this seriously when their very own CIA has participated in mind control programs like the infamous MK-ULTRA?

Besides I'm not sure why you are looking specifically into terrorism. Propaganda is essentially a mind control technique that is mixed in with the mainstream media in all countries and any military organization has a department for this or what's sometimes called Psy-Ops.

For something more specific you can look into the activities in Vietnam during the war or even some of what goes on southeast asia today. I read an article about how some groups force some kids to shoot and kill their friend with their own hands or the children armies of Africa who are brainwashed into thinking they are invincible by being sprinkled with holy water.

As for Bush, I wonder exactly what the deal is with the Skull and Bones society and how the founding members of that group stole the skull of Geronimo or the gathering at Bohemian grove.

From what I have gathered so far, mind control is a very touchy subject that hardly gets mentioned because it's most likely used today even by our own government. Who would want to spoil the fun?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.