Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NBC's Scary Partner: Perverted Justice
Posted by: tyciol ()
Date: February 23, 2008 06:28PM

I have no criticism for their chatlog program, I would prefer police were doing these things who do not have monetary/entertainment value, but I understand it leads to some good being done. I admit, the chatlogs do not lead me to like these guys, though some of them (the less extreme) I do not hate either.

My problem is more with the organization's OTHER activities.

That said, one can simply google search for certain keywords to find discussions on it. This does not make commenting on it spam, nor does it make it incorrect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: April 23, 2008 12:15AM

tyciol
I

This individual frequently spams forums everywhere with anti-Perverted Justice nonsense, none of which is true. He is a pedophile and member of numerous past and present online pedophile communities, and his REAL problem with Perverted Justice is that they outed him on their Wikisposure site.

[wikisposure.com]

Tyciol, AKA Jordan Robert Hill, is a pseudo-intellectual pedophile. He considers himself a lover of all ages, but mainly focuses his writings on teenage girls aged 12-16. He is well known on LiveJournal.com, both having a journal of his own [1] and a co-moderator of the now suspended childlove community. He has also been featured quite a few times at Kick_The_Freak, a community meant to search out freaks on the internet. Besides being a pedophile, he is also proud to be a "furry."

Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: April 25, 2008 10:39AM

shakti
Nice way to dodge all the points I brought up.

Nice attempt to spam this board. The individual who posted the above is a convicted child molester who posts propaganda all over the net and also has a problem with PJ because he was profiled there as well. [wikisposure.com]

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: May 24, 2008 03:05AM

tyciol
I have no criticism for their chatlog program, I would prefer police were doing these things who do not have monetary/entertainment value, but I understand it leads to some good being done. I admit, the chatlogs do not lead me to like these guys, though some of them (the less extreme) I do not hate either.

That said, one can simply google search for certain keywords to find discussions on it. This does not make commenting on it spam, nor does it make it incorrect.

The majority of work PeeJ does is not for the television screen, but hand in hand with Law Enforcement. If you go to their site you will quickly discover that. They have been featured in a major law enforcement magazine.

It is hard for me, a child mentally abused by a cult, to read the chatlogs and see men who are willing to mentally and sexually abuse children.

You are correct, commenting does not make spam, unless you say the same thing on other forums without participating in other discussions. If you have a problem with the Wikisposure program, do you also have problems with the arrests by law enforcement based on the wiki project?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.