Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Osama bin Laden
Posted by: briangonzalo ()
Date: June 18, 2007 04:01PM

rrmoderator
Some say Osama bin Laden must be dead, because he has not been heard from and a megalomaniac like him always wants to be seen and heard. Others claim he escaped Tora Bora to fight another day and is just laying low. What do you link? Bin Laden, Dead or alive?

I missed osama on TV... the who knows much about osama is Bush..

Options: ReplyQuote
Osama bin Laden
Posted by: kageki ()
Date: August 07, 2007 02:58AM

I find it a little ironic that the thread is about whether Bin Laden is dead or not which is a conspiracy theory in itself and yet consider challenging the WTC collapse to be a conspiracy theory and not welcome here? If you believe Bin Laden is dead that's quite a conspiracy theory isn't it?

For the record I do have suspicions about Bin Laden.

- some people believe the last original video from Bin Laden was by an imposter. It was not Bin Laden himself.

- Bin Laden was a CIA asset in the Afghan war with the soviets.

- Bin Laden was sent to a US hospital in the area and a doctor stated he was on dialysis and according to his diagnosis Bin Laden didn't have much time left.

- Bin Laden is not wanted for the crimes of 9/11 on the FBI's website

- President Bush disbanded the CIA's Bin Laden unit.

- No real mention or pursuit of Bin Laden by our administration since 9/11.

Is Bin Laden dead? I can't say I'm 100% sure off course, but there are indications that it could be true. Even the former CIA director Porter Goss has confided that they don't have hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks. Whether he's dead or alive its not clear, but there is a mess of a controversy surrounding this character.

Osama bin Laden
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 07, 2007 03:06AM

Do you believe that someone other than bin Laden and his crew blew up the World Trade Center on 9-11?

Osama bin Laden
Date: August 07, 2007 04:05AM

I can't say for sure whether it was or was not by Bin Laden all together. It's not implausible that Bin Laden is being used as a patsy as it is an established technique by intelligence agencies. Look up the Lavon affair or even the infamous Reichstag Fire. It's also just as plausible that Bin Laden did do it, where some theories then suggest that the Bush administration knowingly allowed it to happen. Nothing is conclusive yet, but there are many oddities surrounding the 9/11 event which I am willing to look into.

Also I just like to express my utter frustration when people rail against anyone suggesting a "conspiracy theory" by saying they were there, made famous and repeated by Giuliani. Well I was there. I was working at Astor Place in manhattan and had a friend working at WTC who managed to escape and came to see me first thing because I was the only person that he knew that was close by. I was also living in lower east side at the time and had to deal with the fumes and ghastly smell in my apartment for weeks after. This fact does not blind me from trying to examine all the evidence and angles. How does a plane manage to break through the US air defense system and crash into the Pentagon of all places?

I'm not saying this or that. I just feel that it's a tad unreasonable to just mock any "conspiracy theory" when there are some undeniable facts like the multiple exercises that were going on at 9/11. You must partially harbor these feelings if you are even suggesting that Bin Laden is possibly dead now as that is a conspiracy theory in itself. Instead of just going straight into the million dollar question I think it would be more prudent to look into some of the other facts and evidence.

Osama bin Laden
Date: August 16, 2007 02:28PM

As far as I know this was one of the original sites that prominently featured Bin Laden being dead way back around 2002. There are numerous links to news article that hints and sometimes says Bin Laden is dead:

[www.whatreallyhappened.com]

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - (Even on Fox news!)
[www.foxnews.com]

If bin Laden was dead,
Would the U.S. admit it?
[www.welfarestate.com]

There is supposedly a funeral announcement for Bin Laden in an Egyptian newspaper. Even the Israelis are saying he's probably dead!

The official line is off course that he is not dead: 2006

Officials, friends can't confirm Bin Laden death report
[www.cnn.com]

A great summary here of all the suspicions surrounding Bin Laden:

Gaping Holes in the 'CIA vs. bin Laden' Story
[emperors-clothes.com]

Osama bin Laden
Posted by: Kastlefeer ()
Date: August 19, 2007 09:26PM

PNAC and the Cheney thing where he says America needs a new Pearl Harbor in order to get the people behind the military a year before 9/11 and now there's some twit journalist who says we need a new 9/11 to unite the people lol. Who cares about Bin Laden, robber barons don't have to hide in a cave they hide in plain sight.

Bush's family has ties to Bin's family, if you go back Bush's grandpa was a big time NAZI sympathizer and gave material aid to the reich. Banker's chess pieces all of them ...

Back to Bin Laden, certainly some mystery here but I'm thinking the CIA make this guy show worthy.

Anyways who cares about Bin Laden when Russia has resumed cold war era style long distance nuclear bomber intercepts for the first time in 15 years and China can shoot precious command and control satellites out of space with missiles?

The economy is jittery and the president can declare martial law at the drop of a hat. Habeous Corpus is suspended despite none of the qualifyers in the actual constition having been met. Bush and 'I know nothing' AG can spy on you with no judicial oversight. Jose Padilla, us citizen disapeared into gitmo for 3 1/2 years with no charge, no legal council, presumably tortured. When military tribunal is shot down by the SCOTUS the bushies throw him into a civil trial where the prosecution presents questionable evidence, the defence confidant that the burden of evidence is not met rests it's case with no witnesses or evidence presented in defence. Guilty on all charges hehe. I'm told posse comitatas is effectively dead. Impeachment is off the table thanks nancy. Tillman died gloriosly fighting the enemy, oops no blue on blue from a distant 50mm squad gun, oops no blue on blue from 30yrds 2 inch bullet spacing in the forehead 3 rounds from .223(m4/m16) hey this guy was murdered!

I'm more concerned with the princes of the earth peddling death and lies and being a slave rather than the boogie man ya see on fox.

2 years ago I didn't believe mind control or cults in my little world, then it touched my family and sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't stop there. Cults, some of the worst are state sponsered, just another tool in the toolbox tho. Media, military, police, organized religion, wall street. I always question authority now and I question my own ideas and beliefs too.

Osama bin Laden
Date: August 19, 2007 09:28PM

9/11 stinks to high heaven of false flag op.

Osama bin Laden
Date: August 19, 2007 09:49PM

andychee
What are you saying, that the president is a nazi? Thats nuts.
Hes a christian, and he wants this to be a good christian country.
Making up stuff won't change that ever.

Prescott Bush, little Bush's grandfather was doing business with the Nazi's during the war and I believe was charged under some provision back in the day(business with the enemy act or some such thing). He's also implicated with and attempted coup to install a fascist regime in the states.

Little Bush has succeeded with the fascist plan of his Grandfather. The republic hangs by a thread. Listen to chertoff's gut feeling projection, sending fear out on the airwaves testing the waters. One single real or false flag terrorist attack and it's martial law fun time due to all the governmental continuance executive orders as of late.

Religion of any stripe is usually pliable enough for a fascist regime. In fact religion is an essential part of the fascist doctrine isn't it? Hitler was a Christian wasn't he? Isn't that why he persecuted the jews? Wasn't the pope his friend? Didn't he have a couple of muslim tank divisions? Didn't the fuhrer meet with some big time mullah in palestine during the war to secure those tank divisions?

And frankly sir, the notion of a good christian country, the concept escapes me and I find it offenisve.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.