Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: EX VICTORY OUTREACH SANTA ROSA MEMBER TELLS ALL.
Posted by: Huerakc21 ()
Date: November 23, 2017 01:18PM

RIVERSIDE CA VICTORY OUTREACH MENS HOME IS ALSO TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR HIDING STRAIGHT CRIMINALS N INNOCENT CHILDREN GET CUT OFF FROM HAVING A FATHER BECAUSE THEY MIND FUCK THE MEN THINKING THEY NEED TO WORK N OBEY THEM FIRST. N WANT THE MEN TO REMARRY WOMEN FROM THERE ORGANIZATIONS FAKE AS PREACHERS IF THEY WERE TRUE THEY WOULD RESTORE FAMILIES NOT DESTROY THEM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LoveGod2018 ()
Date: April 03, 2018 11:20PM

vo is a place where they say they are helping men/woman come to God, but they are only using them to get what is needed.. money, they send them out like slaves to get donations, all the while the Pastors go to eat at fancy restaurants, live in large houses and drive fancy cars. Then men have to share one bottle of shampoo/deodorant. The people who attend vo get saved but not delivered. so that is why so many are not finishing the program. There is no real God in this place, its all about money and how much they can get from the public by sending out a man/woman to ask for those donations.

I know of Pastors that work there that wouldn't allow the men food, real food, they would feed them noodles and the pastors(not an anointed from GOD pastor but a MAN anointed pastor) family went out to eat at a restaurant. How is that a positive environment for men who came from a broken background.

The women in the home in Santa Rosa are allowed to sleep with the men that come in, still do drugs, and supposedly "fast" in the morning. If you don't abide by the rules you are kicked out, talked about (untruthfully to others) and not allowed back into the church there.

So for anyone who is looking to go to ANY VO I would advise you not to, I've experienced it and this is just the top there's so much more negativity and corruption in the VO church that God sees all they are doing and each person involved will be rightly judged.

Posted by: meliposa59 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 12:14PM

You were/are spot on with Victory Outreach, Santa Rosa. I warned Anna that there were bad things going on in the church that were not right when she was forced to marry an older man in the church, brother James. It was awful to watch it all go down. I pulled my family out and left when at a bbq at pastor Victor's house, my children were shown a room, wall to wall with movies, and not just any kind of movies, all rated "R", horror, sex, and violence. Pastor victor's youngest daughter took my sons into this room. They were shocked as I was when they told me. And for xmas, we were all supposed to give so that the leadership could buy pastor Victor a giant TV. I refused to support this outrageous giving to the pastor when there were so many people in the church in need. The forcing of people who didn't want to be together, put together, because pastor Victor had a dream. When pastor victor's older daughter didn't get picked for a play, pastor Victor did not allow anyone else who was chosen from VO, Santa Rosa, CA to participate. His wife was the worst. she hated ministering to the women and children. She was always decked out in fine clothes. The secretary Carmen whom pastor Victor ran off with was rotten just the same, embezzling from the church funds. I tried to warn people, and it was said by pastor Victor, never to my face, but that I was lost and he felt sorry for me. Well, everything I warned Anna about came to pass just as God told me it would happen, however, Shatan, raised other fools to take their place. The women's home is a breeding ground for physical and emotional abuse. I pray for Anna and her family to escape. Why you later decided to recant your story, I can only predict that you were threatened by someone in that church, because everything you said is TRUE. And the Lord knows.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.