Guidelines and comments about this open forum
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 12, 2003 03:19AM

I would like to thank all the members for their participation and offer just a little input at this point.

As moderator of this board I am trying to allow as free of an exchange as possible with limited comment coming from me.

From time to time I have tried to either get a dialog going, or reign things in if they seemed to be getting a bit out of hand.

Please understand that one concern is preaching.

Sharing insights and explaining the basis for your thoughts and opinions is meaningful, but hammering people with too much preaching can be rude, become redundant and/or annoying.

This board wasn't created for proselytizing and/or preaching.

Please continue with your helpful commentary about groups and your insights regarding the topics listed. And feel free to comment about any article that is posted and/or a story explored through the weblog at [www.cultnews.com.]

Breaking stories, new articles, topics and analysis can be viewed easily from the main page, which changes daily.

A good group has developed here with a meaningful ongoing dialog that contains helpful information and insights. And the archive of this board is open to the public as a resource for non-members with a search engine.

This is a good thing. Let's keep it that way and expand upon it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.