The C in YMCA
Posted by: myth ()
Date: April 28, 2012 09:49PM

Got job at YMCA, boss was a founding member of Toltec Legacy / Toltec teaching by Theun mares. He uses his position of authority and trust to pressure me through the 6 stages of grooming using my desire to keep my job, become healthy / health from childhood abuse and a desire to become a "true male" / role model for the kids.

I don't know where to begin when it comes to explaining how he systematically groomed me using the YMCA core values and the "teachings" of Theun Mares as well as his position as my boss. So i wont go into that.

What i do want to get into is what i am trying to do to prevent the cycle from continuing.

I feel like i need (and i am in the process of doing so) to come forward and file a civil suit against my former boss for sexual abuse and sexual harassment mainly because i was the 4th employee / volunteer he groomed and abused(targets get younger everytime). I also witnessed him grooming a 15 year old volunteer / employee as i was leaving the grip.

But this is very hard because i am a male and, their is the perception that a adult male can't become victim to grooming / sexual abuse because i am male and i was of a age that has the ability to give consent.

This is even more hard because their is the element of the cult grooming and how that raises even more doubt in me being a victim.

I need to do this so i don't enable him to abuse but this is a very hard process.

I feel very alone in this.

Attachments: satanic-cults1[1].jpg (51.7 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The C in YMCA
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 30, 2012 02:38AM

Your boss isn't Andrew Waters, the new head of the cult, is he? Is the cult still going strong after the early death of the cult founder Theun Mares? Frequently these insane science fiction cults go away after the founders death.

As far as the YMCA, I've known people fairly high up the management ladder and if a grooming sex-offender creepy "satanic" cultist were made public by a civil suit/letters to the highest person in the org you can find to address them to, that person would be gone.

While no longer a staunch Christian org, this sort of thing would be dealt with internally and quickly.

I would think about reporting this man to the YMCA and to the authorities (since minors are being groomed as well, according to you.)

Date: April 30, 2012 01:41PM

Sparky
Your boss isn't Andrew Waters, the new head of the cult, is he? Is the cult still going strong after the early death of the cult founder Theun Mares? Frequently these insane science fiction cults go away after the founders death.

As far as the YMCA, I've known people fairly high up the management ladder and if a grooming sex-offender creepy "satanic" cultist were made public by a civil suit/letters to the highest person in the org you can find to address them to, that person would be gone.

While no longer a staunch Christian org, this sort of thing would be dealt with internally and quickly.

I would think about reporting this man to the YMCA and to the authorities (since minors are being groomed as well, according to you.)

Not Andrew Waters, i don't know if the cult is going strong or not. The person who groomed me was a long distance apprentice of Theuns so i never interacted directly with the group.

I am hoping that the person will get fired immediately once bring this public in the next month or two with a suit but maybe it would be best to start with a letter to a big wig in the YMCA.

I've reported him to the police because i did see him grooming a 15 year old(according to me).

Date: June 26, 2012 04:32PM

i want to delete this thread.

How do i do it?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 26, 2012 10:15PM

myth:

Once a thread is up it's up and cannot be deleted.

Posted by: meliposa59 ()
Date: April 25, 2018 12:18PM

why delete?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.