Psycademy dangerous spiritual therapy mind control by Lisa Turner
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: January 18, 2020 07:22PM

Came across Tad james when investigating Lisa Turner who seems to use the same process as Tad but she call it higherself therapy (timelines therapy)

There are a few reasons that concern me .. i know someone who joined her training in her academy and he has been lately more distress and saying the same things she says.. do not play the victim! etc things like boundaries and compromise don't seem to go together for Lisa and there is more than seems off . Would love to give some credit to this lady but i found it hard to trust someone with past issues that claims she has guides speaking for her she does a funny voice .. does she owns what she says or she prefers to have a guide instead?.. AS probably as James she does lots of profit and uses a strange wording such if people are upset with her she forgives them.. which leads me to think she might not take responsibility for her actions and it is all on others. Plus when people are angry she does say things like perception is projection ... their are upset not because of her ...it seems to go only one way for lisa .. On crying and releasing emotions she has a blog saying crying makes it worst her solution for it seems overpassing it! She seems to be teaching people to no have compassion.. Not to say the person that is distress have said twice she looks crazy and he felt mistrusting her intentions..

Please come forward with your thoughts the more this is seen and commented the more the truth would be exposed about and Lisa's agenda!

[www.psycademy.co.uk]

[www.psycademy.co.uk]

[thebestyoumagazine.co]

[www.facebook.com]

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Psycademy dangerous spiritual therapy mind control by Lisa Turner
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: January 19, 2020 05:44PM

[www.timeshighereducation.com]

troubled traumatized on denial

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: cluber ()
Date: January 24, 2020 09:51PM

Cool

Posted by: Saffia ()
Date: March 08, 2022 10:51PM

Higher self therapy is a tool that is unsuitable for those with complex trauma especially CPTSD and similar diagnosis. In fact it makes these conditions actively worse. Members are advised to self heal using HST without supervision. It can make emotions and mental health conditions significantly worse. The user is blamed for the outcomes, told to take responsibility and co erced into continuing.

Perception is projection only applies to attendees of courses. Lisa is beyond reproach and takes no responsibility for the outcomes of any failures of her company. There is a lot of manipulation, bullying and compassion comes second to profit.

My friend was told when dealing with suicidal clients, charge them first as if they are going to kill themselves they will do it regardless of whether or not they have paid for coaching. This advice and others like it is accepted as the norm.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.