high school teacher manipulating our son
Posted by: dreamer385 ()
Date: March 07, 2011 11:52PM

this story is so long it's hard to figure out where to start. At a vulnerable point in his life our son came in contact with a high school teacher through a leadership group. the teacher began to infuse himself into all aspects of our family and our son's life. Over time our son began spending a lot of time with this guy and ended up going on a trip to disney world and on a cruise to mexico with the guy. When we attempted to end the situation things got worse. We even have a temporary order of protection against the teacher but the guy still secretly contacts our son. The school has fired him by the way. But our son still insists if we don't drop the legal actions he will get even worse at home. he has now began peeing in plastic bottles and did #2 in a plactic bag last night. We have tried to have the local police, sherrifs, and state troopers intevene to no avail! We have been told that if we don't see them together or have hard evidence there is nothing they can do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: high school teacher manipulating our son
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 07, 2011 11:56PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

This section of the archives has information about abusive controlling relationships.

Posted by: stars ()
Date: October 05, 2012 02:00AM

report it to the police, I had teachers manipulate me when I was in highschool and I reported it to the police.

Posted by: madeeasy8 ()
Date: March 05, 2013 02:57PM

This is really very bad and you have to take action against that teacher.

========
Made Easy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.