Abusive Freindships.
Posted by: Redwing20293 ()
Date: June 08, 2010 09:43AM

Hello, I wasn't sure where to post this but I figured i'd post it here. If I posted in the wrong thread please forgive for I am a new member. Anyhow a few months ago I got out of a 10 year long abusive freindship with a kid who I considered a brother. He told me things like " god hates you" and that I was a disturbed individual he would often bring me down whenever I did something cool. I finally ended this freindship after labor day of 2009. When I told him that I wanted to change how I acted towards people he told me that it wasn't my " nature". Even when I started therapy due to an issue i'm not comfortable discussing here, he told me to not listen to my therapist. He controlled me and in a way brainwashed me. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Abusive Freindships.
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 09, 2010 05:03AM

Yes, my sisters are like that. Nothing you can do but put distance between you and that kind of person. If you stick too close, you will never be allowed to enjoy the fruits of your own talents and labors or bask in the sunshine of anyone's love.

Re: Abusive Freindships.
Posted by: prabin.duwal ()
Date: June 07, 2013 12:29PM

in my view you eo\\would better to keep distance between that person.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.