Scientology - Infant punished, locked in ships chain locker for a week
Posted by: fairgamestop ()
Date: March 30, 2010 06:37AM

Hello

According to multiple witnesses, in 1967 a child of nursery age was slung in the cold, wet and stinking chain locker, which is where the coiled up anchor chain is kept. Apparently, if the claw had dropped the chain as sometimes happens, anyone locked in this metal box would be pulped in the blink of an eye. It was quite normal for children aboard this ship to be locked in this thing for over a week.

There are people on the internet trying to spread a fiction that only since David Miscavige took over did Scientology become wantonly cruel, and that life in the sea org was much better during Hubbards era. Due to Scientology brainwashing, members and ex members avoid confronting the truth, by stating "you were not there, you did not see".

Anonymous therefore would dearly like to make contact with Derek Green, his mother Felice, or indeed anyone else who was subjected to Hubbard's cruelty to children - who may well be unaware how things have changed in the last two years.

the discussion thread is [forums.whyweprotest.net]

confidential information can be sent via the Private Message function of this (rick ross) forum, or by email anonymous@fairgamestop.org
as always, Anonymous will never reveal anything that might lead Scientology's terrorist wing, the OSA to identify anyone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scientology - Infant punished, locked in ships chain locker for a week
Posted by: mos.ambic ()
Date: April 26, 2010 09:16PM

This is really weird. A child abandoned for a week ! Just height of cruelty and inhumanity.

Posted by: Splash90 ()
Date: July 09, 2010 05:08AM

I was in a cult for 15 years and after leaving I did extensive research on cults and mind control. I am very firmly convinced that Scientology is the most evil, depraved organization out there that falls under this category. I get cold chills reading about it, even just this one post above. It has been stamped out elsewhere in the world but has a Mafia-like hold on the US to the point that even FBI investigations have been fruitless.

If you can stomach it, look at some of these links.
[www.google.com]

The reason child abuse is rampant in Scientology is that Scientologists believe that children are just as accountable for their actions as adults. They are adult souls in little bodies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2010 05:11AM by Splash90.

Posted by: Splash90 ()
Date: July 09, 2010 05:30AM

More evidence of the way Scientology views children:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: overthetop ()
Date: July 12, 2010 04:12PM

These people are truly evil. I don't use that word very often. How do they get away with this stuff?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 04:28PM by overthetop.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.