Personal Stories needed for Documentary Series
Date: September 11, 2009 06:01AM

Hi there,
I’m doing research for a documentary series based around cults and their practices for a USA network and I’d like to make contact with individuals and families who have escaped life in a cult.

This series will be an opportunity for people to tell their personal stories of life inside and outside of the cult, discuss the effects the cult has had them and their families and raise awareness of cult activity in the USA.

The show will be similar in format and style to another series we produce called I Survived...
[www.biography.com]

If you are willing to discuss your story, please respond to this thread and I will contact you directly via the private message service on this forum.
Also, if you have any questions about the series please don’t hesitate to ask.

For more about the company I work for, visit our website
[www.nhnz.tv]

I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you very much for your time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal Stories needed for Documentary Series
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 11, 2009 08:24AM

rrmoderator, can you rest assure the rr-community that Documentary Prod Co is a legitimate organization and NOT a cult-front looking to exploit ex-members?

While I am not a good candidate for this company, others here may interested and need your "thumbs up" before responding.

Thanks from all of us.

Re: Personal Stories needed for Documentary Series
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: October 21, 2009 05:12AM

Sparky,
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who read that post with apprehension. I thought the exact same thing. I wondered if it is legitimate or if it is a cult-front looking to exploit ex-members.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.