Current Page: 50 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Confused7609 ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:26AM

Controlling, bordering on abusive attitude, narcissistic. What makes you think it is all about You.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:28AM

To ''lead'' a discussion is just that. Leading a discussion.
How about duck duck goose. Is the ''leader'' of a duck duck goose game a manipulative sociopath?
Gary Coons is ''leading'' a dangerous cult.
If in fact I am ''leading'' a conversation which is designed to redefine him as a good guy and I am ''leading'' it in another direction.....so what.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:31AM

Cult leader and cult leader like are not the same. Word twisting. Leading and dictating are not the same.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:33AM

Confused,
What do you know about me? Name one thing other than the fact that I believe this is an abusive cult which is presently lead by an abuser. What else? What else about my existence have I shared?
This is a cult./
A bad cult.
A cult which is led by a man named Gary Cooons who in corroboration with Jack HIckman scammed many people and is still scamming and deceiving.
I am not the topic of the thread.
My personal life has not been discussed nor is it the topic.
The topic is the cult originated by Jack Hickman and I have remained on topic.
t

Date: November 19, 2009 05:33AM

Is it duck duck goose or the emperors new clothes with the "discussion leader"?

Date: November 19, 2009 05:39AM

Confused,
You just referred to one of my favorite stories. The Emporers New Clothes. I refer to that very often. I really am interested and I mean that sincerely. Plese elaborate.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:39AM

Confused7609:

Personal attacks are against the rules.

Stop the flame war now.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:41AM

To elaborate: Didn't you say to upgrade the BS detector.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:43AM

To whom it may concern:

When someone takes over a "cult" group after the leader dies and does not change the structure of the group functionally from totalitarian to democratic, which would include meaningful safeguards and accountability, the only thing that has really changed for practical purposes is essentially only the name of the leader.

If the new leader in any way participated in and/or covered up for the abuses of the dead leader, he or she rightfully shares in the blame and should be held accountable.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:55AM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

When someone takes over a "cult" group after the leader dies and does not change the structure of the group functionally from totalitarian to democratic, which would include meaningful safeguards and accountability, the only thing that has really changed for practical purposes is essentially only the name of the leader.

If the new leader in any way participated in and/or covered up for the abuses of the dead leader, he or she rightfully shares in the blame and should be held accountable.

Are you providing information or are you telling the victims of cult abuse and thought reform what to think? Will questioning you get someone "banned" from the message board? Put on the left, silenced?

Current Page: 50 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.