Current Page: 115 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: dianeolsen ()
Date: October 02, 2012 10:05PM

Now that the High Holidays are over - I will confess. The theme for the Jack Hickman Cult - "Secrets, Lies, Greed."

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS $30k. "Secrets, Lies, Greed." That is how much my ex-husband took from my wonderful, loving, caring sweet father-in-law when we divorced. Did my ex need the money - no. He had over $1 million all along.

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS $30k. "Secrets, Lies, Greed."

He took the money and spent it on new bed and den furniture, a 60'' screen tv - new entertainment set, etc. My brother-in-law Bruce had to see all the new editions - the house was so full of furniture!

So what did I do. The right thing. I told him is was disgusting to take money from your elderly parents when he had plenty of money himself and that he better pay it back. He was more concerned how did I know about the money in the first place. And more worried about his siblings finding out.

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS $30k. "Secrets, Lies, Greed."

This is the same man that took my son Bar-Mitzvah's money to make the real estate taxes. He made $125k a year and he took money from our son to pay real estate taxes? Yes, he paid him back, the divorce lawyers found it very unsettling.

So now the college money. Took everything the kids had (savings bonds gone) and bought land on the mountain in Colorado for $55k with the kids college money (no wonder I filed divorce right?). Alcoholics are selfish. He is so busy keeping "Secrets, Lies, Greed."

Do the kids know, of course. But he says it is his money for what HE wants to do with it. Truth is - it is everyone elses money that he taken. "Secrets, Lies, Greed." That is the seed Jack Hickman planted in Larry Olsen. "Secrets, Lies, Greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SimplyOrganic ()
Date: April 23, 2013 06:03AM

Just want everyone to know that I have decided to make myself available to anyone who would like to talk to someone about all of this. I don't mind if you are someone who has left this group or is still in. If you have questions about anything or you are going thru something and you just need someone to listen, I will do my best to be there for you. Just send me a private message and I will tell you how you can get in contact with me. Peace & Love

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 23, 2013 10:33PM

"You cannot be in "out" but still be "in." Only until you truly declare yourself "out" will you start to be so.

There's a powerful blog "But Seriously" owned by a private individual who has left Hickman's group.

Written from the heart, the brain, the gut. Not for those easily shocked.

Everything following this article is worth reading. Including the comments section.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Yuckity yuck yuck
I'm just..., I don't know. I'm just... distracted and agitated, but those don't really describe it well. Yucky. I'm just yucky. That's as close as I can get today.

Let me just elucidate some of my rights here.

I have the right to write whatever the hell I want on my blog.

I have the right to have opinions, and thanks to the first amendment and the fact that SOPA did not pass, I post them on the internet.

I have the right to withhold certain information about myself or other people if I don't understand why in the world anyone else would need to know it.

I have the right to withhold information even if I know EXACTLY why someone else would want it. It's called discretion. Look it up.

I have the right to not take someone's word for it.

I have the right to refuse to allow other peoples comments on my blog.

I have the right to not endorse what other people think (by leaving it up on the blog).

I have the right to say NO. Saying NO is not unloving.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

The Spider.

"Webs allow a spider to catch prey without having to expend energy by running it down."

Within the cult there are people that act as spiders do. I feel that it may be doing the people on the outskirts of the group a disservice by not exposing these people for the lazy, manipulative, egocentric cowards they truly are. In my cult timeline, spiders within the group caused me to be in the group longer than my intuition told me was prudent.

These people act as a "more knowledgeable other (MKO)." I'm borrowing this term from Vygotsky's theories on cognitive development. The MKO, or spider, places themselves in a position that you fall into their lap or you find yourself caught in their web. This is the theory of learning by cultural and social involvement. This is exactly how the cult operates. Within the group, this typically involves engrossing the "youth" in a position where they are around people who can act as models for behavior, judgment, reasoning, faith, devotion, mentality, etc. The Spiders in the group are the people who corral you back into place if you find yourself wandering. In my life, there is the disabled hag, and the chain-smoking hippie.

If you are feeling out of sorts, if you have doubts, if you've been going through a hard time, talk to so and so. OR... you get a phone call from so and so. You are tricked into talking about your feelings.

Decide. Be a young revolutionary. Or an old spider.

I have one final thing to say about the spiders and one of the "stay" pleas. I personally, strongly, feel that you cannot "stay" in the group, and also be distant. You have been brainwashed by this group. Every interaction with the group further molds you into acting like everyone else. Of course we ARE all individuals and we are all going to do it in our own way. That much is true beyond a doubt. But, if you are a part of the group "for your parents" or even though you don't "buy into it," every time you attend another session you are modeling a behavior. Behavior modeling is one of the main ways that children learn.

Before we get our higher level decision making, we first learn to act based on what we see. Think about that next time you take your children to a camping trip. Think about that next time you take a phone call from the spider who wants to see how you've been handling everything.

Think about that next time you decide that you should send your children to a shabbaton with their cousins. Every interaction they are learning about how to be manipulative, manipulated, and lie to the point of delusional theatrics about their feelings, relationships, and intentions.

You cannot be in "out" but still be "in." Only until you truly declare yourself "out" will you start to be so.

Had I "stayed" in the group as people had urged me to... I would not have served any sort of revolutionary role for being this wonderful independent thinker. I would have been a troubled youth who lost their way. Because that is the mold available. There is NO room for "new" thinking in the group, because the only mold they are able to operate in, is Jack's.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 24, 2013 06:58AM

The owner of "But Seriously" blog did a good job setting boundaries. This chapter is well worth reading for everyone.

[butseriouslybaby.blogspot.com]

Posted by: evon zourides ()
Date: April 24, 2013 11:28PM

I'll begin my story with September 2011 and backtrack to the day of the Foibles article in 1982(or 81). In September 2011 a messenger from my ''mother'', Mary Zourides; sent me word about my former neighbor Michael Gatti (the brother of Lynn Coons). Mary's messenger (I don't speak to her) told me that Michael was found dead from suicide. The story I heard is that he was on his way to visit Gary Coons' in-laws and he killed himself. Apparently my ''mother'' claimed this was especially sad since Michael was a supposed mental case who thought that Gary Coons was an Antichrist. This is all I heard. OH and...they said that Michael's father Bill found him and that Bill was very traumatized.
Two days ago the poster SimplyOrganic (previously beyondeverythingnow) contacted me about the Facebook Account he's starting. He informed me about Diane Olsen. Apparently Diane was a recent poster on this site. She passed on because of stage four cancer.

Life is short.

I can't stop thinking about my neighbors. Micahael Gatti was my neighbor. Every day of my life for as long as I can remember I would walk out my front door or look out my front window and there it was. The Gatti house. Home of Michael and Lynn (Gary Coons wife).

Well in 1982 Michael was only ten years old. He never read the infamous Foibles article. He didn't know who ''Abba'' was. But it seems he found out. For some unknown and ungodly reason his ''parents'' arranged for him to have some meetings with ''Abba''. God only knows what occurred. I think he was about 17 at the time. HIs ''parents'' knew perfectly well what ''Abba'' was all about but they wanted Michael to get counseling or something. I don't know much of what occurred except that Michael would later claim HIckman the pederast told him he had the soul of an animal. Apparently Michael was devastated by being told he had the soul of an animal. Did he believe the sicko Hickman? Did Bill and Diane convince poor Michael that Hickman was a credible or normal human being? Later their daughter would marry Coons. But Michael. Well. The story grows worse. Michael was sent to a mental institute and apparently everyone he'd ever known was told that Michael was insane.

Sad. Really Very sad.

What goes on with these people. My heart will always break for Michael. After he was sent to the institute his ''parents'' adopted a boy named Andrew. Andrew and Michael would be the same age. Andrew is the son of the Gattis and brother -in-law of Gary Coons. . MIchael is....well...I believe he's with God. That's what I believe. May he rest in peace. I'm so sorry for the loss.

Date: April 24, 2013 11:43PM

Corboy,
The articles you posted are wonderful. The Spider article had me laughing so hard. Between the years of 1984 and 1994 I had one of these spiders from this group in my life. I'll call her jodi uddeen. lol .. I wonder if she's the chain smoking hippie mentioned in the article. Very funny stuff....

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: May 12, 2013 11:22AM

evon zourides
Corboy,
The articles you posted are wonderful. The Spider article had me laughing so hard. Between the years of 1984 and 1994 I had one of these spiders from this group in my life. I'll call her jodi uddeen. lol .. I wonder if she's the chain smoking hippie mentioned in the article. Very funny stuff....

you shouldn't use her real name -jodi uddeen... call her something else... like judy utting

Date: May 16, 2013 04:31AM

Why would Diane Gatti send word to MY brother that he should drive up to Maine and answer some questions? Hypothetically. Let's say she did that. What would motivate her? She has my number. She could call me. She doesn't. Why? Last time I tried calling Lynn Get to she changed her phone number. What do they want with MY brother? Why don't they call me or ask for a meeting with me?

Date: May 16, 2013 05:55AM

I'm assuming my post about Michael has left people curious. Yet no one contacts ME and asks ME questions? They want a private meeting with my brother? Amazing. Well I'll answer some possible questions. Let's see. Does anyone want to know when Michael told me about his counseling session with Jack Hickman? I ran into Michael between hospital stays. He seemed fine to me. I know that He often smoked pot. When he told me about Jack he seemed perfectly straight and sober but about 24 hours later I saw him again and he seemed unkempt. I actually thought he'd smoked pot but in hind sight I sometimes think he might have been on prescription drugs. Or maybe he was coming off them.. Hard to say. Who wants to know what else he told me?

Posted by: justagirljh ()
Date: August 25, 2013 11:58AM

Sad to hear that so much content has been lost. I hope we can continue to expose what is happening with this group presently. I saw a newer blog about Hickman at www.belloutoforder.blogspot.com

Current Page: 115 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.