Current Page: 114 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: dianeolsen ()
Date: August 08, 2012 08:45PM

Sallie,

On page 101, you wrote the below. I am L-rry Ols-n's EX-wife. We were married 17 years and I had no idea about all of what I am reading until just last week. We have been divorced now for 3 years and he literally has not spoken to me in 3 years! Can you please tell me what you know about my ex-husband Larry? We have children - shared parenting - and I am very concerned.

Well V-nnie Costello knew very well about the child rape accusations hurled against Gr-g Smestead as WELL AS L-rry Olsen.
Now L-arry Olsen and Gr-g Smestead were shielded and aided and abeded by this group in which ...for all we know...V-NNIE COSTELLO might be an elder.

I tried to send you a private message, but your mailbox is full.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: burned_by_a_cult ()
Date: August 09, 2012 02:42AM

Perhaps some of you may want to read this article to get insight into the psychopathological nature of cult leaders:

[cultresearch.org]

I can only imagine the trauma you have gone through. I found this article eye opening and has helped me understand my experiences.

As a disclaimer I'm in no way connected to the author of this article, but I found the author's work very insightful and helpful.

Date: August 10, 2012 12:07AM

Concerned1220,

No need to PM - everyone was a New Yorker dear at one time or another. That's where this originated. Yes there is a FBI file.

Yes, there are the companies like Colorado Friendship, NERT in Unity Maine, Unifying Meditation Institute on Zion Street in Longmont, Colorado. Building huge storage units. Hanging out in Moosehead Lake and Caribou Lake in Maine.

As I said before, I rather see the money be given to cure cancer. Are their child abusers? Absolutely. Defying the law is what makes this cult dangerous.

Now Rick Lazio, the NY congressman is very close with members of this cult. Not sure if he is in on it. That would be very interesting.

Do you know why I am NOT in this cult. I eat chicken! I also love a good filet mignon.

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 10, 2012 10:34AM

So very upsettin to hear that. I remember when Pam began nursing school as I was and still am a RN. As a RN she is a mandated reporter of even suspected child abuse.

Date: August 10, 2012 10:52AM

All I can say is wow. I checked that link and did some research for P. Ramu. I am speechless to say that I found a document dated December 28, 2011 which records the payment in full of a mortage in the names of Philip and Carol Ramu and Robert and Consuelo (who we know as Connie) Gross. I know that Rob Gross passed away but I never thought that Connie still had ties to the old group. Also P. Ramu has a West Islip address in some earlier documents.

Date: August 10, 2012 11:08AM

Thanks Diane. I did check out his pic on Allot. Seems he has an important position there on a national basis. His face looks familar but to be honest I have not seem him such SBS and i would not recognize him if he walked up to me and said hello.

Posted by: danjo ()
Date: August 10, 2012 08:39PM

dianeolsen

How did Rick Lazio enter the dialogue? What could possibly be the connection?

Date: August 10, 2012 10:07PM

Hi Danjo,

According to your last post, last year, you knew Richie Walsh very well. Apparently, you know my ex-husband, Larry Olsen. Then you know my family. Then you know the towns they came from on Long Island. Then you know the connections. So what do you know of Sallie's post originating on page 101? I have children and I am concerned.

Well V-nnie Costello knew very well about the child rape accusations hurled against Gr-g Smestead as WELL AS L-rry Olsen.
Now L-arry Olsen and Gr-g Smestead were shielded and aided and abeded by this group in which ...for all we know...V-NNIE COSTELLO might be an elder.

Posted by: danjo ()
Date: August 11, 2012 01:51AM

dianeolsen

You are assuming way too much. I was on a survival trip and Larry Olsen was Richie's assistant. After that trip I would occasionally
see Larry in passing. Did not get close to him after that. I very much appreciate your concern for your children.
Nevertheless I do not understand how you could put Rick Lazio's name out there and not back up your contention that he could possibly
be involved.

I gather from your post they must be vegetarians; and what is the rationale for that.

Posted by: SwimmingCowboy ()
Date: September 22, 2012 11:11AM

I'm looking for information if anyone was around at the beginning of the cult--so back to the early 1970's. Specifically, was Hickman practicing pederasty before he started the Shoresh Yishai movement from St. John's? I was not born at this time, but this information is important because of how it affected some very important people to me.

I've tried sending a private message to some of the board members here, but the mailboxes are all full. I am asking the past for answers, and need help. Please.

Current Page: 114 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.