Current Page: 113 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: resu ()
Date: August 06, 2012 08:30PM

No mention of Richie in the faxes, but he's still very much involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dianeolsen ()
Date: August 07, 2012 03:16AM

Isn't strange that Vin Costell, James P, Robert A, Robert S and Deborah L H-cks all have FCC Registered Radio Licenses in Corinna, ME? All from their homes?

Date: August 07, 2012 05:09AM

dianeolsen
Isn't strange that Vin Costell, James P, Robert A, Robert S and Deborah L H-cks all have FCC Registered Radio Licenses in Corinna, ME? All from their homes?

Larry and Gabe Aufiero also have their radio licenses.

Date: August 07, 2012 05:11AM

Also Marilyn Scaduto. Her late husband also had a radio license.

Date: August 07, 2012 12:56PM

Is this the Marilyn Scaduto on youtube? If so, these people have real problems if they follow her. Please don't tell me these people are preaching.

Date: August 07, 2012 01:46PM

Resu, let me just add that I enjoy your knowledge. Thank you for sharing. You see, not everyone knows. So many of my nieces and nephews have no idea about the articles. That is why I put them on Facebook, twitter, linked-in (I have at least 50 groups), etc.

Anyone that follows a pedophile is mentally/emotionally unstable. My brother was in the World Trade Center on 9/11 (he worked on the 34th floor) and got out. Does my brother think the world is going to end? Heck no! He is too busy working on his golf game:)

Date: August 07, 2012 10:11PM

dianeolsen
Is this the Marilyn Scaduto on youtube? If so, these people have real problems if they follow her. Please don't tell me these people are preaching.

No, not the same Marilyn.

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 08, 2012 10:38AM

Diane I am sorry but I made a mistake. I do not know you. I was thinking of L-rry's sisters who I knew very well back in the late 1970's when I was a part of the community. I knew all the Ol-en's well. I got you confused with the girls and it never dawned on me that of course you were not his sister but his ex-wife. I apologize for my lapse in memory. Reading all these horrible things about people I used to know and respect is very upsetting. If I had ever seen any of these acts going on I would have reported them to the authorities. I have posted several times since finding this site that I never knew or even suspected what an undercurrent of evil there existed in the community. It was not until the end when it starting coming out that I discovered many of these things. There was a long time, decades even, when I never heard from anyone or read anything. I came acros this site and this section on Hickman when I found out so many tragic events had occured over the years and they involved people I thought were just misguided and never suspected how evil they were and still are. I am sorry if I confused you with my comments about remembering you. it was his sisters that I was thinking about.

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 08, 2012 10:38AM

Wasn't Vin Costello married to Don Smestead's daughter Pam?

Date: August 08, 2012 08:31PM

marvin
Wasn't Vin Costello married to Don Smestead's daughter Pam?

Yes, they are still married and live in Corinna, Maine. Google map their address and you will see one huge storage house! Around the corner are the Hicks. You can google Allot Communications under Vin Costello and see his picture if you remember him.

Current Page: 113 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.