Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 21, 2011 03:01AM

The things I comment on and my memories are from the years I was involved. I was there from the begining until SBS. What happened after that I have no idea of as I was no longer a part of it.

Sallie
How do you know WHERE GANON TOOK PLACE IN 1986 - 1987?
The story Pnina told was for the purpose of DESCRIBING A VERY SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD.
The time period was the MID 1980s.
Pnina was born in 1980

Pnina's memories are of 1985, 86, 87.... how do you know enough to comment on those years?=========================================================================

Also, why are you talking about animal sacrifices and ritual killings which have NEVER EVER NOT EVER been mentioned.....
The ONLY THING NEWSDAY mentioned was a lame and weak attempt by Jack to slaughter an animal for food.
He couldn't do it.
Neither could ANY of the ''men'' who were with him.
If ''daddy/abba'' tried to pass off his failed efforts as a ''preparation'' for some greater future ritual that was to occur on Mars or Israel or whatever....it does not change the fact that the ''daddy'' was incapable of doing something that the even a farm girl can do.
========================================================================

marvin
How do I know what? About the animal sacrifices or about Ganon. Both took place while i was still there well before SBS. The school was established before then and had students and teachers. The house in Southold was there for years and used for many purposes such as the wilderness training classes, weekend studies and the animal sacrifices and ritual killings. This was done also to instruct in how to butcher animals in the kosher manner where no pain would be felt by the animal or it would not be considered kosher.

Sallie
Marvin how did you know that?
I thought you left after SBS

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 21, 2011 04:34AM

SO GARY COONS WAS TEACHING ABOUT THE SEED AFTER 1996?

By then all the ''youth'' would be human beings who weren't aware of the Newday article.

Did only ''specially chosen youth'' get close enough to Gary....in order to find out SEED meant SPERM?
====================================================================

Did any young men ever take mikveh baths with abba/daddy

Date: August 21, 2011 05:16AM

Sallie please do think that evryone with the exception of yourswelf and few others you have given your "approcal" to are either moles, liars or worse. People's memories over the years and decades may not be the same or the same person may have some inconsistencies in their memories without lying or being less than honest. We all remember things based on own experiences and what tyey meant to us at the time. I am older than some other posters here and left before they did. So what they remember happeneing will not be the same as what I remember. I remember things from the mid 1970's to 1982 as that is my time as a "family" member. I have never tried to deceive anyone or lead anyway astray.

Sallie
How do you know WHERE GANON TOOK PLACE IN 1986 - 1987?
The story Pnina told was for the purpose of DESCRIBING A VERY SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD.
The time period was the MID 1980s.
Pnina was born in 1980

Pnina's memories are of 1985, 86, 87.... how do you know enough to comment on those years?=========================================================================

Also, why are you talking about animal sacrifices and ritual killings which have NEVER EVER NOT EVER been mentioned.....
The ONLY THING NEWSDAY mentioned was a lame and weak attempt by Jack to slaughter an animal for food.
He couldn't do it.
Neither could ANY of the ''men'' who were with him.
If ''daddy/abba'' tried to pass off his failed efforts as a ''preparation'' for some greater future ritual that was to occur on Mars or Israel or whatever....it does not change the fact that the ''daddy'' was incapable of doing something that the even a farm girl can do.
========================================================================

marvin
How do I know what? About the animal sacrifices or about Ganon. Both took place while i was still there well before SBS. The school was established before then and had students and teachers. The house in Southold was there for years and used for many purposes such as the wilderness training classes, weekend studies and the animal sacrifices and ritual killings. This was done also to instruct in how to butcher animals in the kosher manner where no pain would be felt by the animal or it would not be considered kosher.

Sallie
Marvin how did you know that?
I thought you left after SBS

Date: August 21, 2011 06:52AM

Marvin,

True. In some ways we're all different while...in some ways we are all the same.

We all have different and unique memories and experiences and yet.....we all have some things in common.

Like....We are all aware of the fact that the cult has continued on in the tradition of its founder....Jack Hickman.

And....We are all aware of the fact that Gary Coons has helped the cult to continue and even flourish in the traditions of his ex-partner.....Jack Hickman.

Or....We can all have concern for the children who are being raised without the benefit of our experience.

=====================================================================

So..... GARY COONS WAS TEACHING ABOUT THE SEED AFTER 1996?

By then all the ''youth'' would be human beings who weren't aware of the Newday article.

Did only ''specially chosen youth'' get close enough to Gary....in order to find out SEED meant SPERM?

Did any young men ever take mikveh baths with abba/daddy[/quote]

Date: August 21, 2011 07:19AM

To be honest it was not until I started reading the posts on this board that I knew the followers of JH were still active and strong. Years ago, more than 15, I met with an old friend from back in the day. I had not seen that person for almost 10 years. It was then that I was told that I was being "watched" and had been so for years. People were waiting for my return to the family. I was very upset over that for a while and then dismissed it and forgot it. I told that person rthat I was not returning to anything and that my life had moved on. If I am not mistaken I have already shared this with this board. Then when I found out about this board I started reading all the things that have been going on that I never knew about, such as child abuse, violence, sexual behavior that is illegal. My first response was no way this could happen with people like Don and Alise and JH. The only thing I had left of those times were my experiences and memories with people who were as close to me as my blood family. Eventually I came to realize I was wrong and that there are predators still around and growing strong and moving from generation to genaration. This disgusts me and I wish I could do something about it. I first attended Christ Lutheran church with my ex-wife in 1972. I married in 1973 and had 2 ceremonies, a tradtional Jewish one with my family and then one at Christ Lutheran officicated by Don. That is what I meant by saying I was around since 1972. I left at the end on the night of SBS.

Sallie
Marvin,

True. In some ways we're all different while...in some ways we are all the same.

We all have different and unique memories and experiences and yet.....we all have some things in common.

Like....We are all aware of the fact that the cult has continued on in the tradition of its founder....Jack Hickman.

And....We are all aware of the fact that Gary Coons has helped the cult to continue and even flourish in the traditions of his ex-partner.....Jack Hickman.

Or....We can all have concern for the children who are being raised without the benefit of our experience.

=====================================================================

So..... GARY COONS WAS TEACHING ABOUT THE SEED AFTER 1996?

Did any young men ever take mikveh baths with abba/daddy
[/quote]

Date: August 21, 2011 08:31AM

Marvin,
Do you suppose that Gary Coons is responsible for the abusive environment that these children are being raised in, since he is now leading this cult?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2011 08:32AM by Sallie.

Date: August 21, 2011 09:25AM

Dissilusioned posted:

[jackhickmancult.blogspot.com]
Pnina's blog about some of the teachings and things in actual writing (wasn't someone asking for facts) about the cult. There are also links to youtube with some incredible legos animations. I personally like the one about the passing of the seed with the person on the table.. awesome.

[butseriouslybaby.blogspot.com]
This is my baby. I am Freckle Face. My cajones are just not as big as Pnina's so I'll retain my "anonymity" for now. If you know me, if you've talked to me, if you knew my parents, if you know anything about me, you'll figure it out. I don't claim that people are idiots. People are pretty smart actually. I know people have already figured it out so I thought I'd just out myself.

======================================================================================================================================================

Disillusioned,

I just got around to reading your blog...butseriouslybaby.blogspot.com

I'm addicted. What a FANTASTIC writer!

Love it.
Love it.
Love it.

Now I have two favorites.

I still have more to check out.

Thankyou Pnina and Freckle Face Baby.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2011 09:26AM by Sallie.

Date: August 21, 2011 08:15PM

I have no first hand knowledge about who is running the cult these days. If Gary is in charge then he is responsible for the actions of the cult.

Sallie
Marvin,
Do you suppose that Gary Coons is responsible for the abusive environment that these children are being raised in, since he is now leading this cult?

Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: August 21, 2011 09:38PM

Thank you for the postings about the animal "sacrifice." it sounds as though there are sufficient witnesses to say that Jack Hickman did attempt to slaughter animals at one of his properties. I think it is sufficient to say that it did happen. I think the "intent" of the act could be up for grabs, seeing as no one was probably EVER fully aware of Jack's intent about anything.
So it DID happen, it happened badly, and he embarrassed himself? Awesome.

So if the animal sacrifice happened, so says a past elder... then what other parts of the Foibles article are true?

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: August 22, 2011 12:20AM

disillusioned1
Thank you for the postings about the animal "sacrifice." it sounds as though there are sufficient witnesses to say that Jack Hickman did attempt to slaughter animals at one of his properties. I think it is sufficient to say that it did happen. I think the "intent" of the act could be up for grabs, seeing as no one was probably EVER fully aware of Jack's intent about anything.
So it DID happen, it happened badly, and he embarrassed himself? Awesome.

So if the animal sacrifice happened, so says a past elder... then what other parts of the Foibles article are true?

because of this forum, and other websites, 25 yrs later - i've been re-reading 'the foibles'. i even have an original copy somewhere. anyhow, i gotta tell ya all - the article is extremely accurate. there may be one or two small things 'wrong'... but all in all... i'm amazed that the writer did such a thorough job! i guess that's why i took a while to finally be published... well, for we that left, it seemed like a long time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.