Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 20, 2011 09:54AM

This is NOT what I heard
I did NOT hear that it was an animal SACRIFICE
NOT AT ALL
NOPE
NO WAY
I heard that he was trying to demonstrate the proper way to butcher an animal because he was PRETENDING to be a rabbi and a rabbi he said, was supposed to know how to meet kosher requirements...
Goodness...saying it was some sort of ritual sacrifice might frighten people.
We don't want to do that......do we???

======================================================================
Exfollower wrote....
to all - the animal sacrifice story is true. i had a friend who was there. it happened at the southold house. in the back, by the water. he said they put up 'tarps' as 'walls'. he said - "the daylight streaming thru the tarps, gave it all a surrealistic feel." - and, yes, - jack didn't 'do it right'.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2011 09:59AM by Sallie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pninaruth ()
Date: August 20, 2011 06:59PM

I went to Ganon in 84-85 (I think). I was a small cottage like house with a pond near by. 2 rooms (I think), with a play area in the second room. Bob Phinelly taught my class. His damn toad peed on me!

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 20, 2011 07:33PM

How do I know what? About the animal sacrifices or about Ganon. Both took place while i was still there well before SBS. The school was established before then and had students and teachers. The house in Southold was there for years and used for many purposes such as the wilderness training classes, weekend studies and the animal sacrifices and ritual killings. This was done also to instruct in how to butcher animals in the kosher manner where no pain would be felt by the animal or it would not be considered kosher.

Sallie
Marvin how did you know that?
I thought you left after SBS

Date: August 20, 2011 07:37PM

No it's not complicated when you look at it from the viewpoint of a husnad taking a younger women as a mistress but it is certainly complicated when you look at it from a "religious" view if for many years one person was the appointed second in command and all of a sudden he is disgarded and a new one is in his place. The dynamics of the JH/LR duo was very intense and supposedly made by G-d. The it is thrown away and a new one is in place. That shook many people very deeply.

Sallie
Lou Ramu was Jack's lover.

So Lou was the partner. You know...the life partner of Jack. Because Jack was a homosexual. But Gary was apparently better looking than Lou and younger. So it's like when a wife gets tossed aside for a mistress. Lou was tossed aside for Gary.

It seems that for a while Lou hung on...maybe in denial. Maybe to keep up appearances. Money, power, sex...all the usual stuff that keeps people hanging onto each other. But after a while the lovers triangle became too tangled.
They cut Lou loose.
Gary became Jack Hickaman's life partner.

So what happened was...Gary replaced Lou.

It's not really complicated.

Date: August 20, 2011 07:51PM

Sallie I was there, you were not. We said prayers before the butchering and offered the animals to G-d as they were killed. It was done for two reasons, to teach kosher ritual slaying and to be preapred for when in the future the Temple would be restored and sacrifices would be made again. These actions served two purposes, one for the now and one for the future.

Sallie
In rural communities people slaughter their own animals. They hunt deer. They fish. It seems barbaric but it is a part of rural life.
The attempt by Jack to slaughter an animal was NOT part of a ritual SACRIFICE.
That sounds scary.

NO.
It was NOTHING SCARY
It was proof of Jack Hickman's PATHETIC, WEAK, AND LYING CHARACTER.

You see...Jack was attempting to show that he knew how to slaughter the animal in a way that would meet the requirements for kosher. He had been teaching kosher laws.
Kosher meat has to be killed in a humane way. So the animal is supposed to have it's neck cut while it's on the back and this is supposed to happen instantaneously because God, does not want suffering.
The fact that Jack was unable to do this proved he was a liar.
He claimed that .... like all Rabbis....he was able to humanely euphenize an animal that would be eaten.

He couldn't do that.

It proved that he was WEAK and also that he was a LYAR.

So it was nothing scary. It was just proof that this CULT was formed by a WEAK LYAR.

Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: August 20, 2011 09:09PM

You know what else happened because God interceded and spoke to GC and MV? A youth who was supposed to be a clanhead had his clan given away. They didn't like him or his politics or the fact that he just didn't drink enough kool-aid or the same way that they did. So they gave his clanhead-ship (I have no idea what to call it) to ..... A Gatti! A Gatti who hadn't been a part of things for years and years and years and after the marriage of his daughter to GC... he was suddenly pious and God-led and born from above and meant to lead. And Poof Frank Utting's legacy is gone. To support GC's family. A coincidence?

Date: August 20, 2011 09:35PM

How do you know WHERE GANON TOOK PLACE IN 1986 - 1987?
The story Pnina told was for the purpose of DESCRIBING A VERY SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD.
The time period was the MID 1980s.
Pnina was born in 1980

Pnina's memories are of 1985, 86, 87.... how do you know enough to comment on those years?=========================================================================

Also, why are you talking about animal sacrifices and ritual killings which have NEVER EVER NOT EVER been mentioned.....
The ONLY THING NEWSDAY mentioned was a lame and weak attempt by Jack to slaughter an animal for food.
He couldn't do it.
Neither could ANY of the ''men'' who were with him.
If ''daddy/abba'' tried to pass off his failed efforts as a ''preparation'' for some greater future ritual that was to occur on Mars or Israel or whatever....it does not change the fact that the ''daddy'' was incapable of doing something that the even a farm girl can do.
========================================================================

marvin
How do I know what? About the animal sacrifices or about Ganon. Both took place while i was still there well before SBS. The school was established before then and had students and teachers. The house in Southold was there for years and used for many purposes such as the wilderness training classes, weekend studies and the animal sacrifices and ritual killings. This was done also to instruct in how to butcher animals in the kosher manner where no pain would be felt by the animal or it would not be considered kosher.

Sallie
Marvin how did you know that?
I thought you left after SBS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2011 09:45PM by Sallie.

Date: August 20, 2011 09:56PM

Bill Gatti is a clan head?
Anyone reading this board wonder who he is or where he came from?

Well we all know the H-cks clan and .... in case we're not familiar with the gang...there's a clip from a Newsday article which features one of their boys after he'd been charged with gang rape....

Apparently H-ck and Gatti were super close neighbors in Dix Hills.
They lived on the same street.
They all grew up together.

I don't know if Coons has tried to feign ignorance in regards to the antics of the H-ck ''men'' but...his wife knows them very very well.

Date: August 20, 2011 10:06PM

SO GARY COONS WAS TEACHING ABOUT THE SEED AFTER 1986?

By then all the ''youth'' would be human beings who weren't aware of the Newday article.

Did only ''specially chosen youth'' get close enough to Gary....in order to find out SEED meant SPERM?
====================================================================

Did any young men ever take mikveh baths with abba/daddy?

Date: August 20, 2011 10:39PM

disillusioned1
You know what else happened because God interceded and spoke to GC and MV? A youth who was supposed to be a clanhead had his clan given away. They didn't like him or his politics or the fact that he just didn't drink enough kool-aid or the same way that they did. So they gave his clanhead-ship (I have no idea what to call it) to ..... A Gatti! A Gatti who hadn't been a part of things for years and years and years and after the marriage of his daughter to GC... he was suddenly pious and God-led and born from above and meant to lead. And Poof Frank Utting's legacy is gone. To support GC's family. A coincidence?

======================================================================================================================================================

You see that makes sense.
Someone pretends to talk to god.
The power structure is changed in a way that suits the needs of Gary Coons
Gary needs to feign heterosexuality and have a child.
Those who cater to Gary Coons' immediate needs are rewarded.
Those who do not serve the immediate needs of Gary Coons are disregarded..... for now.
''But'' ....says Gary....''stay tuned...stand by...god may call you to fulfill a need in the future so just...wait...for god to summon you.''
Isn't that how Jack Hickman played.
It makes sense that Gary is doing the same thing.
It sounds as if this has become a community of servants whose purpose it is to fullfill the narcissistic demands of Gary Coons.
And it sounds to me as if Gary has taken over the leadership role ....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2011 10:51PM by Sallie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.