Posted by: cindylo ()
Date: September 29, 2006 07:55PM

I am a new member so hello to everyone! :)

I would like to ask a question if I could?

I have seen many people that are controlling and abusive display this behaviour, though do not know the correct terminology or a way of describing it so hope someone can help me.

eg. a person has a couple of drinks (a rare event). Abuser describes the person as an alcoholic.

It is like the abuser blows a behaviour way out of proportion to smear the person.



Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 29, 2006 08:41PM

There is a subsection within the database about "Abusive/Controlling Relationships."

This would seem to be the only relevant area that might potentially be useful.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: cindylo ()
Date: September 30, 2006 03:22PM

Thanks for that.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.