Help-Living Water Refuge
Posted by: luvs2smile ()
Date: August 17, 2005 05:04AM

I was referred to this website by a friend of a friend. About a month ago, my grandson (10 years old) was taken by his dad (who has custody) to a boarding school in Hartsville, MO.

I am trying to get information about it and the people who run it. Kare and Philip Lansini.

Their goal: to make boy obedient to whomever boy lives with. Boys are not allowed to talk to one another - 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. (They may have immoral ideas and may try to run away.) Kare used the word "flogging" when she described corporal punishment. 3 swats a day- and only once/day maximum. 2 dogs and 1 cat on the premises, but boys cannot touch the animals...plus more, but you get the idea.

Any information or legal strategies to help my grandson.

I hope this is the right forum and that I have not violated any rules.

Help-Living Water Refuge
Posted by: maajesticname ()
Date: December 13, 2005 02:16AM

I have a step son in that program
if uneed info contact me if u wish.

Help-Living Water Refuge
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 13, 2005 03:19AM

luvs2smile:

See [www.culteducation.com]

You might want to check with state officials to find out how the facility is licensed and/or accreditted.

If it's not that might be an issue to raise a "red flag."

Also check to see if any complaints have been filed with the state attorney general, BBB etc.

Re: Help-Living Water Refuge
Posted by: ehrensocal89 ()
Date: March 10, 2009 09:48PM

luvs2smile:
i went to living waters in the year 2005. and i think i know who your grandson is. I think he was only there for couple weeks or so. well anyways hope your grandson is doing well where ever he is at.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.