Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ex-Member of Community
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 21, 2011 01:09AM

I wonder if Gary Coons or H-ck people or any of them would try that trick on men.
Do they take unflattering or embarassing pictures of men?
I'm not accusing.
It's a question.
I wonder.
It's just that birds of a feather flock together you know...
I wonder if they blackmail any of their lower ranking members.

It would be ironic if they did.

Because...embarassing pictures of a victim would only prove that they are criminals.
Right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ex-Member of Community
Posted by: Israel ()
Date: October 07, 2011 02:33AM

As mentioned in my earlier post, I had never come under the sway nor control of the leadership that seems to have ravaged so many. In fact, at that time, (1969) a compassionate visit by John Hove (whom I have heard has since converted to Judaism) after my father's decease, was both welcome and kind. So, it is disturbing that what once bore the fruit of mercy and grace became a scourge to the soul and source of such regret. I cannot help but ask, Lord...how can this be?

It would be wrong of me to intrude with either supposition or hypothesis. But I do ask, as one who has seen the mercy of God through Jesus Christ, that the Lord revisit any in need of healing and encouragement for those wounds and scars that remain. It is not a new thing that men are inclined to endeavor to dominate, and are not reluctant to even use the name of Jesus and seek advantage of other's desire to obey as such a means.

It has been a long strange trip for me in every sense, and continues to be...but also primarily wonderful. And the one it pleased God to reveal in me that night some 42 years ago has shown himself faithful, as both healer and strength of my life.
I remain, by his grace alone, unashamed of the gospel of Christ and also entrust you all to his care.

Religion is sitting in a church while thinking about fishing.
Spirituality is fishing while thinking about God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.